Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Spirit Animals (Private)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 53, 54, 55 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 5:43 PM Post #1
Ashia and Scarlet
I made this avitar On the Spirit Aniamls Game
Justin
Thank you Wandatheghost for the picture
Orin Justin's Spirit animal
Not my picture
Shield Justin's horse
Thank you Wanda for the picture

Aisha scouted around the outside of the Greenhaven wall and found what she was looking for, a crack big enough for a fox to fit through. Scarlet nodded at Aisha and squeezed through the wall. Aisha focused on her bond with Scarlet and they switched places Aisha inside of Greenhaven while Scarlet was outside of Greenhaven. Aisha looked around and saw the merchant with his ferret spirit animal, Greencloak guards, spirit animals, the normal for her. She walked over to ,Mussela, the mercant and laid down a few coins while picking up a green cloak all while the merchant was dealing with another customer. Out of the conor of his eye he looked at the coins.
'Mussela always was good at keeping secrets for the right price.' Aisha thought, 'Now back to work.'
Aisha walked over to the door of the castle. Glancing around she stalked off and into the room where the Greencloaks kept the information she needed. Guards were standing outside of the door vigialent for any threat.
'Gaurds, the Greencloaks are learning. All the more challenging for me and I love a challenge. Wait, what are they doing,' Aisha though?
The guards were trading out with two other guards fresh from pratice.
'Now or never than. This is going to be fun.' Aisha summed Scarlet from passive state and nodded. Time for plan B. Ashia quickly stole into the room and swipped an old, small journel.
The guards noticing the fox had disappeared ran back to their posts noticing that the door was slightly open. A guard looked inside and noticed some of the books missing. ''Alarm the journel has been stolen!''
Aisha heard the alarm and walked toward the hole in the wall summoning Scarlet they switched places again. She ran as fast as she could right by a Greencloak leading two children most likely new spirit animal partners. The guards ran after her. Aisha ran into the forest. She and her partner did a trade off Justin taking the journel back to where it truely belonged and Aisha getting rid of the tail. Aisha was running away from the guards and their spirit animals.
'Oh this is getting easy all I have to do now is to get to the tunnel.' She thought just then a cheetah sprang out at her and caught her.
The guard caught up to her and the cheetah. "Good job Chita.'' Said the cheetah's bonded partner.
The greencloak that was guiding the two new bonds led them over to Aisha and said "Well that was an eventful first time visiting you two. Hopefully nothing else happens today."
Aisha was half walked half dragged to a cell in Greenhaven's dungon. Aisha saw another girl in the dungon.
Justin
"Orin where do you think she is?" Justin asked the osprey beside him. "She's late and she is never late." Orin just looked at him like how should I know? It's almost dusk let's see if Aisha is home.
Edited By Starpup5 on 7/20/2019 at 1:25 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 5:55 PM Post #2
(Kay. So, just wondering, I can have a Red Cloak? Sorry again for all the questions. :p )
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 5:57 PM Post #3
(Sure just let me change a few things on the intro page. Again do what you want just no cussing, keeping it pg-13 please, no overbearing gore, no great beats please, no main characters except greencloaks like Olvan and Lenori not the ones who summoned the Great Beasts.)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 5:58 PM Post #4
(Yeppers, got that all covered... Now just give me a second as I scrounge around all my random writing ideas and find my character... I may actually not be able to post anything until tommorrow because the rest of the afternoon is pretty scrambling for me. sorry.)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/21/2019 at 5:59 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 5:59 PM Post #5
(Thank you. It's fine and take your time I can wait.)
Edited By Starpup5 on 5/21/2019 at 5:59 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 8:24 PM Post #6
(And how old are they? Just so my characters aren't too young or too old. That would be confusing. And... I found my characters. Just need to write them here. I'll do it shortly. Sorry, you must be awfully patient.)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 8:42 PM Post #7
And here are my characters, I will reply tomorrow because today is a tiny bit full. :P sorry.

Name: Brandon
Spirit Animal: Black leopard. Shes named Matamba(and please, if you are going to use this somewhere else, dont use that name. :3)
Appearance: brown hair, green eyes.
Other: He is the younger brother of Hazel, and is mute(fun fact). If he has to fight, hell use bagh nakh.(claws)

Name: Hazel
Spirit Animal: Frigate bird. Hes named Drummer
Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, a faint scar running down her cheek.
Other: older sister to Brandon and is highly protective of him. The weapon she usually uses are two butterfly swords.

Name: Sparky
Spirit Animal: Spot is...was...released from the curse of the Bile in dormant form.
Appearance: spiky black hair, amber eyes(from his animal), sharper than normal canines(also from his animal), and olive skin. He will not tell anyone, but...he has a tail.
Other: He is...well...alone. A lone hunter. He and Spot had actually created something of a friendship/bond. He hates weapons because he thinks of them as extra weight that is unneeded when you have great defenses like he does.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/22/2019 at 5:45 AM Post #8
Nice characters and if this is after the bile is over I'd say Ashia and Justin are about nineteen considering in what I read stopping the bile took at least three years. In my story though they are 15.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/22/2019 at 9:18 AM Post #9
Kay, so characters are 15. Can Hazel be in the dungeon? Just wondering so I can hit my part off that way. :P sorry. I seem to be holding this off longer and longer, x3 so sorry.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/22/2019 at 9:57 AM Post #10
(Sure and its fine this is a first for both of us and something we are passionate about so take your time I can wait.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 53, 54, 55
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.