Forum Index > Suggestion Box > More Mobile Sylestia
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Renic
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 12
Posted: 5/10/2019 at 3:29 PM Post #1
While I know Sylestia is currently under lots of development and improvement in many ways, I've found that I like to stay connected on Sylestia on many platforms and in many areas. I understand why the auto logout is in place for changing IP address or change in device, but it does make things tasking sometimes. I would love to be able to access Sylestia from an app on my phone, specifically designed for it (because has anyone else tried to battle while on their phone? No? Well, I spend a lot of time changing the size of my screen to adjust to the constant double taps. Once to select it, a second to confirm it) and makes it easy to take Sylestia out with you (along with share it with others). Many websites today are adding in a mobile app to keep up with the times, and while I don't know if Sylestia is ready for one (because I'll be honest, I'd probably never get off and lag the server like crazy with nurtures or something), I do believe one day in the future, it would be a great advancement for Sylestia and allow me to talk with my friends about it and possibly get something instead of nothing from my attempts to bring them here (and yet they play ROBLOX of all things...).
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/10/2019 at 3:30 PM Post #2
Yes plz make it more mobile freindly especially zones and stack splititng.
Galagaming
Level 66
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/22/2019 at 2:47 AM Post #3
I agree!

I think a more mobile friendly game is a great idea!

Only because I play Sylestia on 3 devices, laptop, 3DS and Wii U -Because I can- and I guess the last 2 would be considered as mobile devices, so awesome idea!
Renic
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 12
Posted: 5/28/2019 at 8:22 PM Post #4
Adding to this to give more support to the idea XD
I've been showing a friend who has interest in watching me play sylestia more of the game and she has asked questions as though interested in playing, but she has said that she won't play sylestia while it is still really only a computer game. She said if it ever expanded onto a mobile app, she would love to play and probably breed and collect themes. XD Her laptop is a hassle to set up though, thus her reasoning for wanting to pull it out rarely if it all.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.