Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 7 1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 11:01 PM Post #61
I've updated my first design and added a couple more entries as well!
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 7:57 AM Post #62
yeah orry i just had like a paragraph of what i was going to say then i closed the tab on accident
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 10:14 AM Post #63
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 2

~NPC Challenge~

CURRENTLY OPTED OUT: Poeticthoughts, Nyx, Trench

Below, you will find the current entries thus far with in this challenge. Each entries thus far post that is posted can change depending on size of the entries submitted against the characters allowed with in a single posting. So if you don't see your entries here, please check the other posts should there be any. If after that, then by all means compare your entries to the requirements of the challenge and or rules laid out for the challenge before PINGing me with your concerns. Once you have followed those steps, if there is an issue I will be happy to assist.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Lenore's Designs:

Chieftain Rylak

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Pickle's Designs:

Jaxie

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Oreo's Designs:

Kayani the Herbalist

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Splov's Designs:

Zutherean the Arch Lich

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Lala's Designs:

Kayden Grovetrotter

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Freki's Designs:

Embersong

Edited By Celticnuru on 5/19/2019 at 9:00 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 10:21 AM Post #64
This is a reminder that the next challenge is Mandatory, so there will be no opting out permitted. As for this challenge...

Currently we only have 2 that have opted out of our 1st challenge in our new location. Though it is a shame, I can understand that some times things happen. So no worries there. But I have completed my updates so far, and have a new Entries Thus Far post. Each post will be listed for you below. If you do not see your designs in either, first make sure you actually have submitted something. Next, check to make sure it meets all the requirements. And yes the picture does need to be visible, and not in the form of a link...Then check the example of how it should in a way look as a guideline reference in case you have any questions. If you have done all that, then PING me to let me know I missed your designs. I will then check to see and let you know if I have updated anything or where the error is.

EDIT: I feel like a dunce..lol.... Here are the links to the Entries Thus Far posts...

Post 1

Post 2
Edited By Celticnuru on 5/14/2019 at 11:02 AM.
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 11:33 AM Post #65
I still can't understand what you are talking about... There is a HUGE picture in my post of the fairy... I made an screenshot...

And I know the rules and all. I said I might change it later and I know that I would have to change all 22 Entries, if I would. And my Entries are all female as well as the NPC...

As for the posting problem: Do you then suggest to delete some of my entries? Because I can't fit them in one post. (I tried to do so for more than 4 hours and I will try it again later once more

I know that this group is about challenging myself. That was the reason, why I chose the fairy instead of the angel in the first place :) I'm just n ot quite happy with all my entries, because I couldn't find fitting traits and such for some species (Like Nytekrie where a night mare... with only 2 options in M1 and such ^^)

I Just got home, so I will settle down a bit, have Dinner and such and than I'll get back here again and try to fix the posting Problem once more...
Edited By Sakurakuromi on 5/14/2019 at 11:37 AM.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 11:49 AM Post #66
Can I opt out? One, I have a lot of things I need to work on. Two, I've almost never paid any attention to NPCs in this game...

EDIT: Nevermind I found an NPC to do. I just need to find some time to do it...
Edited By Oreoquack on 5/14/2019 at 11:52 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 11:53 AM Post #67
As you can see from your original post quoted below, there is no screen shot at all. There is only the link of an NPC that that doesn't match a single design hon. You never swapped it in your original post. For it to count, the image needs to be visible in your original post, and not just a listed clickable link. I see your image in your counter post to my last one to you, but if it isn't in the original post then it doesn't count. I am not sure how much clearer I can be with that...

As for posting...It has always been one post only per challenge per member. It has never changed in the entire time that this group has been in existence. So I am not sure where you got the idea that you could post multiple times for a challenge to submit all your designs for said challenge. By post multiple posts goes against not only the challenge rule 2, but group rule 3 as well. So to answer you, yes you need to cut back your designs down to 1 post. If you don't...None of your 2nd post will count, and until you put the picture of the fairy in your original 1st post, those designs will not count either as it does not meet all the requirements to count.

Rules that were violated:

"Group RULE 3: 3.) When submitting a design per challenge, make sure to keep all designs in one post. Anything outside of that original post for that challenge, and the design will not count for the challenge.

Challenge RULE: 2.) Keep all of your designs to one post. PING me only if you are submit for the first time, and or made an change to your original posting."

Requirements Not Meet:
2.) You must provide a reference picture of said NPC that you intend to use.

If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me through private message and not here in the thread. Let us keep the thread clear for designs, critiques, helpful suggestions, comments towards others designs, and simple light inquiries. If you respond here, I will merely direct you hon to contact me via PM.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76414&page=5#44
Author: Sakurakuromi
Time Posted: 5/13/2019 at 1:04 PM
Soooo... I challenged myself to make EVERY Species for this challenge
(hope it was okay? xD)

Flower Fairies from the Spring festival 2016

Why I chose her:
Honestly just because I like Hydrangeas and I liked her design a lot xD

The ones I like the most: Aerdini, Griffi, Kelpari, Lupora
The ones I like the least, but can't get it better due to traits and limitations (like no wings, no part for the hydrangea and such)
Luffox, Nephini, Nytekrie, Puffadore, Ryori
Edited By Celticnuru on 5/14/2019 at 11:55 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 11:59 AM Post #68
You have until Sunday which is more than enough time to find an NPC to use and submit at least 1 design. If you decide to opt out it would be a shame to opt out on the 1st challenge of our new location. Until you know for certain, remember don't say anything. And don't just opt out, because you don't pay attention to the NPC. In the challenge post there is a helpful link to some NPCs that Spelf posted a while ago. I made it truly easy for everyone to post a little something for this challenge. I would understand opting out more if you had a lot of stuff going on in real life, not because of not really paying attention to NPCs when there is a link provided to some from past events. Just saying hon....
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 12:04 PM Post #69
Hey hon, your description of why you chose that NPC is gone...Where did it go?
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/14/2019 at 1:42 PM Post #70
(Lately, I haven't been click links in forums. So, the NPC list link didn't work for me. I did find and NPC to use though.)

Kayani the Herbalist

I'm not entirely sure why I decided to use this NPC... It's probably because she's simple and easy to work with.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.027 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.