Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 43 1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 6/23/2019 at 9:33 PM Post #421
srry im on vacation and dont have a computer so i have to opt out this week
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 5:10 AM Post #422
It has been notated hon. Have fun, and we will see you next week!
CeruleanCrow
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 5:28 AM Post #423
I will have to opt out of this. Not comfortable with putting where I live on a public forum quite yet.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 5:34 AM Post #424
That is understandable..I knew putting this challenge up might cause some discomfort and I respect that. And you could have done something similar to what a few have chosen to do and left the name out of the town, city, and or village you hail from. That part wasn't a requirement. Just something they are known for. Doesn't even have to be something HUGE ya know. But I still respect it and will see you next week.
Edited By Celticnuru on 6/24/2019 at 5:35 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 5:36 AM Post #425
Entries Thus Far - Post 1
"HOMETOWN REPRESENT" - Challenge

Below you will find the entries thus far from this challenge. If your design is not present, do not be alarmed it may have been slip over to another "Entries Thus Far" post if there is one. If not, double check you have met all requirements and have followed the rules laid out for this challenge. If not, then make your corrections and contact me so I can further assist you with the matter. Also, please be sure to give friend feed back to those that are featured here in this post, and or in any of the other "Entries Thus Far" posts if there are any!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Trench's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ocelot's Designs:

(Cincinnati Bengals)

(Goldstar Chili)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunny's Designs:

(Dill Pickle Qitari)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xiao's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Akira's Designs:

(Savannah State University)

(Savannah St. Patricks Day Parade)

(Ghosts of the Past)

(Carriage Tours)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Freki's Designs:

(Wheat Farm Lupora)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dragon's Designs:

(Mickey mouse as a Zolnixi)

(Stuff The Magic Dragon)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oreo's Designs:

(Expo '74 Ryori)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bunny's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pickle's Designs:

Edited By Celticnuru on 6/30/2019 at 7:26 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 6:28 AM Post #426
Good Morning D.C.U. members! Below you will find a few comments, critiques, and or helpful suggestions on the designs you have presented for this challenge. Please find your individual names and see what I have to say directly to you. If you have any questions and or concerns, please do reach out to me either here and or through PM.

@Trench...(Sorry a bit lengthy)It seems with newer and younger generations, people seem to become more and more sensitive to a wide range of things. And where the "Tablerock" issue lies is no exception. This is a free country to an extent, and if someone wants to express themselves on their own land they should be allowed to in my opinion regardless of the others believes that surround them. Then again, I also believe that if you take that stand you should also be reasonable and considerate with it and not try and cram your believes and or ideals down someone's throat either. Where on the other side of that coin, one should not openly attack another because they don't like what is displayed because it offends due to their beliefs or what have you. They knew it was there when they moved there, then they should learn to deal with it or find some place else. By them trying to remove it, they are in upon themselves forcing their beliefs on another and that is upon itself not right. Regardless of which way it goes life is too short to argue about every little thing out there.

No one boo-whooed this much 5 to 10 years ago. This is relatively recent and seriously needs to stop. As for the cave systems and trails, now that is something I can seriously get behind. I mean nature is amazing with its twists and turns. Just when you think you have seen it all, low and behold there is something brand new and amazing awaits to be seen! Instead of worrying about the cross, they should check those caves out and journey down the trails...Get some fresh air and enjoy life then finding something to argue about. Especially if the deer like you stated come out to play like that. It is something magical when you see wild life in their natural habitat doing their own thing. They don't really have a care in the world, and in a way are truly free. Very nice design. I really like what you did with that. It is a unique color pallet that is for certain, and though I doubt the dear look like that. I am glad you are expressing yourself openly like that. Taking that chance. It showcases I am assuming the floral along with the fauna around "Tablerock"?

As for your Appaloosas, that is really neat to hear. Your design is over all beautiful, but hearing the story behind it truly is amazing. Shows that there is still some untame wildness out there...Free spirits if you will. I love horses personally, and would love the opportunity to watch a herd run free like that. It is something majestic about it with horses. So much so, that it is hard to explain exactly. As for the wold horse round up.
I have heard about that too in passing. Personally, I don't think there should be a reason for it. Allow them to be free then rounding them up for whatever reason doesn't seem appealing to me. They should be allowed to be in their natural state of things. Either way, I am really like the overall design of yours.. I think it is very fitting. Keep up the amazing work!

@Ocelot.... I do enjoy hearing alittle more about the history of the "Cincinnati Bengals". In truth, you gave me a bit of information I did not know. And though they may not have won yet, there is always next time. After all, and yes I know the team I will mention is baseball not football, by the Houston "Astros" just won their first world series(2017) since 1962. So anything is possible there! As for your design, I think it is elegant. It has a whisp of flare, and fierceness about it. I do enjoy it. Very nice job on it. And as for your "Goldstar Chili"...Now I am hungry..Thanks..lol. No, seriously though, it is a pretty design that is appealing to the eye. I will admit though, the tail does take a bit away from the design for me as it is a bit darker then I would like. But you don't have to change that on my account. And I want to thank you as well for the history on the "Goldstar Chili". I didn't know they had an official food. Do teams have official foods, or is it only a Cincinnati thing? Just curious...Otherwise, keep up the great work hon!

@Sunny.... PICKLES!....Sorry, I love pickles except when they are warm and limp. Maybe that is a texture thing, I dunno. But your design is awesome! Not to mention the explanation of it as well. That sounds so fun. Having a pickle themed fan fare would be awesome in my opinion. They need more festivals about food. Wither it be a hodgepodge of a collections of foods, or food specific. It is something we all can get behind in a way and connect with. No it doesn't necessarily have to be pickles, but still I think you get what I am trying to say here. I love your elegantly green qitaris. They are very pretty to look at. Though, not sure about the brown I am seeing in the design. Doesn't look very picklish to me. Is there a reason for the brown color in your design? Outside of that, very job well done hon!

@Xiao.... I can really get behind your design of the majesty of the mountains and black bears as one. At least I can see the merriment of the two. The reference picture is breathtaking and serene, but the design is very beautifully done as well. Very nice indeed. As for you lunes...I can see the sunset in which you speak of..It must really be a site to see first hand. Enjoy it while you can hon, and never take for granted the beauty that it is. For now though, keep up on your awesome designs!
Akirashadowwolf
Level 54
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 39
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 7:16 AM Post #427
Savannah State University (my actual college XD)

Savannah St. Patricks Day Parade (second largest in the country)

Ghosts of the Past (Most haunted city in the country)

Carriage Tours
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 7:40 AM Post #428
sorry- I'm gonna have to drop out. This is the time of year when I can't play sylestia as much, I'm sorry.
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 7:41 AM Post #429
I live in a fairly small town, and thus, it is not really known for anything. I looked up the history, and it said the city I live in was primarily a wheat farming village, so thats what I made:

Wheat Farm Lupora:

It is definitely not the best work I have done, but I did not have much to work with. I will try and see if there is anything more about my town that I can find.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 8:29 AM Post #430
PM me to discuss, otherwise, we will see you next week hon.
Edited By Celticnuru on 6/25/2019 at 11:37 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.026 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.