Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 10:37 PM Post #31
Ahh Ill edit and that and what I meant was under the Links section just add current challenge with a link to the prompt and rules and such each week
Edited By Limor on 5/12/2019 at 10:40 PM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 11:56 PM Post #32
Dizzy

Why I chose this NPC: I absolutely love the colours and the overall design of Dizzy! There are such nice shades of purple, and really nice details in every part of the outfit. Plus, it provides quite a bit of challenge to make good quality designs, so I can practice improving my sylesti-making skills!! (I love the Costa sooooo much I'm using it for my outfit!!!)

Edited By Shimeree on 5/13/2019 at 11:00 PM.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 8:07 AM Post #33
Golden Eagle (2016 Spring Fest Zone Named) Nephini

I chose this Npc due to the gorgeous colors. I wanted to use blue, as its my strong suit, and I wanted to choose a nice color scheme.
Edited By Caw on 5/13/2019 at 9:16 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 8:19 AM Post #34
Good morning everyone....I will begin the proceedings to start my 1st Entries Thus Far post. I just wanted to take a moment and let you all know...I once again took Limor's suggestion. On the very first post of this thread under the helpful links section. It is there that you will find a new link called "CURRENT Challenge". At any time, you can click on that link and it will take you to the challenge post that is currently in place. I will update it accordingly with each new challenge. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And thank you to Limor for the heads up and suggestion.

Also, if anyone else doesn't like the layout or has suggestions for improvement. Please do make the suggestion, and I will see what is the best way to make it work if possible. Otherwise, keep shinning and keep up the great work!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 9:13 AM Post #35
I link the image in the link you provided hon, but you need to post it as a picture not a link for your entries to count.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 9:16 AM Post #36
ah I'm sorry! I edited it so its posted it as an image.
Edited By Caw on 5/13/2019 at 9:16 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 9:57 AM Post #37
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1

~NPC Challenge~

CURRENTLY OPTED OUT: Poeticthoughts, Nyx, Trench

Below, you will find the current entries thus far with in this challenge. Each entries thus far post that is posted can change depending on size of the entries submitted against the characters allowed with in a single posting. So if you don't see your entries here, please check the other posts should there be any. If after that, then by all means compare your entries to the requirements of the challenge and or rules laid out for the challenge before PINGing me with your concerns. Once you have followed those steps, if there is an issue I will be happy to assist.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Articu(Art)'s Designs:
kayden grovetrotter

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Ithyr's Designs:

(Elryssa the Huntress)

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

DrMako's Designs:

Alesia McRoney

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Koterfaye's Designs:

Micah Seabreeze

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Limor's Designs:

Daisy

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Shimeree's Designs:

Dizzy

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Caw's Designs:
Golden Eagle (2016 Spring Fest Zone Named)

Edited By Celticnuru on 5/19/2019 at 9:03 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 9:57 AM Post #38
Well done everyone that has submitted an entry thus far. I am really impress with your quick action, and the designs thus far. Remember you can edit and change, even add more to your original challenge post for this challenge as much as you want to. But you must PING me to let me know if there were any changes made, so I can make them on my end as well. Otherwise, if you don't your changes maybe missed.

As for the reason behind this post, I am going to attempt to give you some positive feedback, as well as suggestions for improvement. Whether or not you actually listen is up to you. So please find your name below and see what I had to say to you.

@Art...I thoroughly support your choice here, as well as your reasoning behind choosing Kayden Grovetrotter. I agree with the aspect that he has a lot of natural coloration throughout his design, and I too love Ferrikkis as well. You did an amazing job incorporating his color scheme into each design, as well as trait down to a "T". Very well done! Keep up the good work.

@Ithyr....I like your designs, but I think you played it a bit safe in the choice you made. Remember to challenge yourself if you want to improve. That means stepping outside of the comfort zones and taking risks while opting to choose a harder route then a safe easier way. Your first two designs came together nicely, and do represent the chosen NPC. However, I see a hint of green in them both that I do not see in the NPC. Maybe swapping out the green aspects with more purple from her clothing, or that of her skin tone. Your last design, was a nice side step so to speak, but doesn't really go along with your chosen NPC very well outside of the white that is has. Regardless if you were trying to mimic her companion or herself. My suggestion if you were aiming for a design based on the companion, is to give it more of a soft yellow and white coloration with a hint of black for the eyes. Reason I say that, is because the Elryssa the Huntress' companion has no red in it at all. And the challenge is to base it off your chosen NPC. Otherwise, very good start. Keep up the good work!

@DrMako...I enjoy the fact you stepped out of your comfort zone and tackled the spirit of not only this challenge but the group as a whole. Very nice indeed to see, job well done. Your choice in NPC was a tad on the safe side, but the color aspect behind your reasoning for the choice more than makes up for it. You saw a challenge and you leapt on it. Your designs are all very well done. My only suggestion on your end is to tone down the red color. Her red hair isn't that light. It almost is a reddish brown to be truthful. Outside of that, keep up the amazing work!

@Korterfaye....I think you have a great start to your entry. I would suggest though adding a little more of the golden hue. You have the general concept of the NPC you chose down with no question there. But you are missing out on the golden, darker shades of yellow that could easily be incorporated into the design as well. Outside of that hon, keep up the great work!

@Limor...I must admit your reasoning behind your choice for your NPC was very sound, and completely plausible. As for your designs, I feel you nailed it pretty spot on and they are beautiful to look at. Keep up the awesome work hon!

@Shimeree....I like your reasoning behind the NPC of choice, and can relate as I did my avi the same as my chosen NPC. So good job on that aspect. As for your design, I can see it coming through most defiantly. The only suggestion I have is that the NPC has a good be of really light almost white in color purple that you could use possibly in the design that you are missing out on. Other than that, keep up the great work!

@Caw...I like you took a step back into the past so to speak when selecting your NPC. I can really see it coming through in your design. I do also notice that there is a lot of rich darker colors that you are potentially missing out on that are found with in the chosen NPC. Maybe try incorporating that into the design as well? Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 9:59 AM Post #39
That is ok hon. It is just I want to be fair to one and all. Not to mention straight across the board as possible when up holding the requirements and what not. Otherwise, keep up the great work!
Irae
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 88
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 10:17 AM Post #40
I'll be skipping out, thank you though
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.026 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.