Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 313 1, 2, 3... 312, 313, 314... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 10/25/2020 at 2:56 PM Post #3121
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING EVERYONE!!!!

Updates have been completed on my end everyone. Your challenge host will be doing updates on their end when they can.

Also a friendly reminder that the mandatory challenge is next month, which is a MUST for EVERYONE. There will be no opting out permitted for that challenge. We have come to a decision on the mandatory being the 2nd week of November. That will be November 8th through the 15th. So please prepare as it will come with extremely larger prizes than your average weekly challenge prizes. As that is what I do every fest is work my butt off to gather supplies/gold for challenges like this.

Also, I need you all to cast your vote in regards to Secret Santa. It is something we did last year with everyone in the group. This year will be your call. Yes you want to participate, indifferent to participating, or no you don't want to. A majority will rule on this, and depending on how the poll goes we ask that everyone participate if it is a yes and or indifferent. If it is a no then we respect that decision and will cancel it for this year. So again, cast your vote privately to me via PM!

Another thing as a friendly reminder...Because of the holidays being a big family time, below you will see an schedule of no challenge weeks as it was voted that we take those main holiday weeks off. Please be aware that we may still do a little some thing something during that time for those that want to, but you all have a bye for the week's listed below. Just remember one the weeks NOT featured below, you will be responsible for participating and or alerting staff if you are unable to do so as those will be normal challenge weeks. Thank you.

Holiday Off Weeks
(No challenges during these weeks)
November 22nd - 28th (Thanksgiving Week)
December 20th - January 2nd (Christmas and New Years Week)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/25/2020 at 9:18 PM Post #3122
Just a heads up. Your challenge host will be posting late due to IRL work. Once they have it up, I can get the next challenge up.

I will give you a heads up. It is featuring horror movie monsters/killers/entities if you want to start researching. I will post it once it is up it is free to post for that challenge.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/25/2020 at 10:38 PM Post #3123
TOP 3
"Creatures of the Night" Challenge

B-b-booutiful!!! What an amazing challenge this week! I'm so proud of the designs ya'll submitted, they're all so wonderful and creative! Some of these creatures I've never heard of so it's always cool to learn something new. Anyways, here is the Top 3 for the week...

(Remember to collect your prizes before the next deadline or you will forfeit them.)

1st PLACE~

Articu's Design:
Hellhound

Your design was simple yet stylish and the rune choice gave the appearance of a fiery glow! For that, we award you with 1st place. For your pize, pick a pair from these stables (1) (2) (3) to receive a bab from and send a COD for 20k!!!

2nd PLACE~

Amberwing's Design:
Will-O-The-Wisp

The shades of green that you used for your design compliment each other so nicely and the contrasting yellow ties the whole design together beautifully! Very well done. For your prize, send a COD for 15K

3rd PLACE~

Miroh's Design:
Kelpie

Your use of blacks and blues really made your design pop so magnificently! It's so vibrant and beautiful and definitely gives off a creepy underwater feel. You are very talented and have so much potential as a designer. Good work!

Next challenge will be up shortly...
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/25/2020 at 10:53 PM Post #3124
"Halloween Horrors" Challenge

Alright right my ghouls, goblins, witches, and warlocks...Tis the time to really get down to some frightful business. You see, this is Halloween week. And what better way to celebrate our inner darkness than taking a look at some of our favorite horror movie monsters and or killers. That's right...You are basing an avatar only design based on something that came from the demented minds that created some of the most horrifying cinemas known to man. It can be classic, and or modern. Which one you chose is completely up to you. Just remember to follow the requirements fully if you want your submission to count.

Those That Opted Out: Shimeree, Blackcat7, Miroh, Articu, Dragongem23, Pokebellpuff, Sunny, Mexfloral42

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) You must create an avatar only design based on a horror film monster, killer, and or entity.
2.) You must provide the name of and a reference picture to said horror film monster, killer, and or entity.
3.) If you do more than one entry, please make sure all are kept to one post only!
4.) Resize your avi design to 250 to conserve on space. Using the coding &size=250 will help and make sure your reference picture is reasonably sized as well. Nothing TOO large please.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All Sylestia and Group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) If you are in need of help and or assistance, please ask for it. Don't give up just because you don't want to be bothered with actually putting effort into a challenge.
3.) DO NOT ignore any communications. Wither they be PMs and or PINGs if you are contacted. It is rude, and they are only reaching out to you because there is a reason to do so.

~EXAMPLE~

Michael Meyers

Edited By Celticnuru on 11/1/2020 at 8:49 AM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/26/2020 at 1:13 AM Post #3125
I'm going to need to opt out this week, final week before exams so I have a lot of assessments to complete, sorry!
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/26/2020 at 3:14 AM Post #3126
Unfortunately, I also need to opt out this week. I wish everyone good luck and good day/night ^^
Mexfloral42
Level 10
Threads: 9
Posted: 10/26/2020 at 6:14 AM Post #3127
i heard this weeks theme is Halloween?ummm.....i just have a question do we design our avatars or do we design the pets saying #D.C.U?
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/26/2020 at 8:00 AM Post #3128
It is an avatar only challenge. You can use whatever you want to represent your chosen horror monster/killer/entity. You don't necessary need to own the items, just dress them up to look like your chosen horror monster/killer/entity and copy paste that image. After all, the items in the example I don't even own. I just copied the outcome of what I designed in the wardrobe. Just remember to do all requirements.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/26/2020 at 8:01 AM Post #3129
I have notated your request. Good luck and hopefully we will see you next week.
Mexfloral42
Level 10
Threads: 9
Posted: 10/26/2020 at 8:58 AM Post #3130
this is my design
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 312, 313, 314... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.032 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.