Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 193 1, 2, 3... 192, 193, 194... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 1:00 PM Post #1921
Neotheater by AJR

I finally got to see their "Neotheater" tour back in October and my gosh I tell you, I loved it so much! This is the only music album where I can say I thoroughly enjoy each and every song.

Top 3 Songs
Next Up Forever
Dear Winter
Turning Out part ii*

*Not exactly one of my personal favorites but if you want a healthy dose of reality and tears, there you go

Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 8:16 PM Post #1922
NAME: Sophiegrace
PREFERED NAME: Sophie
PLAYER ID: 122422
NAME OF FAV. SPECIES IN SYLESTIA: Puffadore
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 9:57 PM Post #1923
Yes I did. I do apologize about that.
Edited By Celticnuru on 3/28/2020 at 8:03 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 9:58 PM Post #1924
All right, we will see you next week!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 10:00 PM Post #1925
Welcome aboard...Please have a look around. You can either participate in this challenge which is ending this Sunday or wait until the next challenge. Either way, we are happy to have you.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 11:48 PM Post #1926
Thank you!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/28/2020 at 8:08 PM Post #1927
All right everyone, I have completed all updates thus far. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know otherwise, have a great evening.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 5:09 PM Post #1928
All right folks, pencils down. TOP 3 and next challenge with any more updates will be finished and up shortly. Please be patient.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 6:18 PM Post #1929
TOP 3

"Album Covers" Challenge (Hardcore Mode)
Created By: Limor

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you that participated. Even those of you whom's entries were not eligible for placement, you still worked very hard. And I am extremely grateful for that. If it wasn't for you members that take part each and every week we would not have a group to run and have fun with you all in. You are the ones that make this possible, so for the third time...Thank you so incredibly much.

This week's top 3 is on our hardcore challenge called "Album Covers". We as designers, took some of our favorite music and design/developed a design around our album of choice. I personally hope you all took advantage of this opportunity and sought out some of this music to listen to on free websites like "Youtube", and gave it an enriching try. I know I did...And I found some great results I think, a couple of misses but over all I thoroughly enjoyed listening to some new tunes. With that being said, help me congratulate this week's top 3....They are....

(If you placed be sure to collect your prizes before next deadline, or they will be forfeit.)

1st PLACE ~
Dragon's Design:

(Blown Away By Carrie Underwood)

@Dragon....You did an amazing job this week Dragon. Your design really reflected well of the colors found with in your reference picture. You favorite songs from that album were very nice choices, but I really fell in love with "Blown Away". That song was amazing. I admit the video was a patch work of imagery from low budget to hauntingly beautiful. But that is ok, it made me fall for the music even more because I think it reflect a great deal of the song through those visual effects. Especial with the storm sequence, and the cemetary. I know there probably is a great number of people whom can even sympathize with her character's situation. Really well done this week Dragon. For your hard work, I would like to give you a COD of 22K, and your choice of a pet from the "Groups" section in my stables or a random item you can do with as you would like. Please let me know as soon as you can.

2nd PLACE ~
Limor's Design:

(Knife Man by Andrew Jackson Jihad)

@Limor....I admit, that this group was not what I was expecting. And I admit that I think the one song you have linked is titled incorrectly but that is ok. That isn't your fault, but theirs. Their music reminds me of a music that you can easily put on in the background and get some house work done. Almost like in a way folk music to a point. It is twisted as well with the lyrics and acoustic guitar. Your design does reflect your reference picture nicely. Very well done this week. For your hard work, keep an eye out for a random item coming your way that you can do with as you wish.

3rd PLACE ~
Apr's Design:

(Death of a Bachelor by Panic! at the Disco)

@Apr...This band you did an album cover of is a really great group. I have listened to a few of their songs, and Brendon Urie has a wide range of vocals and singing styles. It he a talented individual.I mean, your video choice of "Death of a Bachelor" reminded me a lot of old classic style like ol'blue eyes and Sammy Davis Jr would sing at the beginning. It blew me away from their A typical pop they normally do. It was nice to see. And I feel as you deserve recognition for your hard work this week, as well. Your design was nicely done and it did reflect a majority of your reference picture colors. Very well done.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 6:19 PM Post #1930
"Traveling The World" Challenge

Those That Opted Out: Vanillalotus

With this challenge, I wanted to set you all free so to speak. What I mean by that is think of a place...Any place in the world you would like to either visit and or live other then where you are at currently. Visualize that place, and following the requirements listed for you below create a design around that. This will require some research, but it will be well worth it to visit that place even if it is virtually for the time being. With that being said, I look forward to seeing what you all bring to the table this week. Good luck to one and all designers!!!

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) You must create a pet or avi design(s) around your desired destination.
2.) You must include the name of the location, where it is located in the world such as country, and or island. (Extra Credit: If you can specifically narrow it down to city that would be great! Though that part is not required, still would be great though.)
3.) You must include a reference picture of a specific place at your desired locale to base your design off of.
4.) You must give us a brief explanation of why you would love and or like to live/visit there in particular. (The more information you give the better!)

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All core group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Please do not ignore communications from group staff. Communication is vital and important. We are very approachable people, and will understand your situation more than likely. You just have to respond in kind and communicate back when we reach out to you.
3.) Remember there are consequences for your actions.

~EXAMPLE~
(No you don't have to do 2, but you can if you want to. Editing and multiple designs are welcomed.)

Visit Destination: Bora Bora (A French Republic)
Location: Smack dab in the middle of the south Pacific with in the Leeward group of islands that are apart of the Society Islands to French Polynesia.

Explanation: I would love to go and spend some time here at Bora Bora. To sleep out over the crystal blue waters, listening ever so peacefully to the gentle waves lapping at the pillars beneath me. To get the change to swim with in said waters with the free roaming sea life....And not only that, but to truly explore the island and seek out its hidden wonders would be phenomenal!! Literally, it would be an utter blast.

Visit Destination: Ireland
Location: Even though it is an isle with in the Atlantic Ocean, it is relatively close to the western side of the United Kingdom(England).

Explanation: I would love to live in Ireland due to the rich history, and wonderfully beautiful scenery. True, a lot of places have beautiful sites to see...But it isn't just the castle ruins this place has to offer that appeals to me. The culture, and mystical vibe of this place is just out of this world. In truth, some places can make you literally feel as if you are stepping not only back in time, but straight out of a story book of fantasy and legend.
Edited By Celticnuru on 4/5/2020 at 5:42 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 192, 193, 194... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.