Players 2,281 432
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,281,124 1,573
Generated 657,612 414
Captured 1,196,101 401
Bred 6,427,316 758
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 158 1, 2, 3... 157, 158, 159... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:51 AM Post #1571
my design: golden glamour

vvvvvv

~~~~~~~~

opi, i love the lune. the colors are dark but there are still some lighter shades in there, adding contrast. the traits you chose were also brilliant, really giving off the spotted vibe of the challenge. however, i do feel it's a touch too dark. so i lightened the eye color to FF9EA9. while lubber spots is an excellent trait to choose, other suggestions could be koi, grub, beetle, or twin spots. in my example, i opted for twin spots.

->
Edited By Articu on 1/25/2020 at 6:21 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 5:57 PM Post #1572
Hey Celt can I get a ping about this, the prize is 200 diamonds
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=85305&page=1#forumtop
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 8:21 AM Post #1573
Good Morning One And All!!!

I have a really neat treat for you all this morning. Our very own Limor is hosting a " Max Sat Ny'Vene Recolor Contest". With this contest you will help assist Limor whom recently came into possession of a mas stat regen Ny'vene, by offering up design suggestions for it. What is the prize if your design is picked???....200 diamonds, and a max stat offspring of choice from their stables. But like with all contests, there are a few rules and a well thought out set up for this contest. Please by all means click on the link and check it out. Who knows, you might be the chosen one!!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 8:27 AM Post #1574
Well all I have completed the updates thus far....I will touch base back later this evening, and again tomorrow.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/25/2020 at 8:49 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 9:41 PM Post #1575
Good Evening Everyone!

I have done a bit of editing on the rules, nothing major. I shortened them down a bit, but they still are the same as before with so much wording. Hopefully it will make for an easier read.

I have also come to a decision. I will only be handing out marks for the following reasons:

1.) A member will receive a negative mark should he or she not submit a design for the challenge, nor state they were opting out before deadline.

- After all I do give multiple heads up, hey we still need a submitted or a declaration from you through out the week. So there is no one to blame but yourself here if this happens to you.

2.) A member goes out of his or her way to ignore group rules/requirements repeatedly after receiving multiple warnings.

- I want to steer away from marks unless it is absolutely necessary. I feel it takes away from the fun and nature of this group. But if you are clearly going out of your way, should you do that that is, then again it is on you after you have been asked to stop on more than few occasions.

In regards to designs, should a member not do the requirements...You will be given multiple chances to correct the error before deadline. If you refuse, then put it simple your design is not valid nor eligible for placement and you will...Should this happen, miss out on the prizes that come with placing for that said challenge.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Otherwise, let us get back to having some FUN in this joint!
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 11:19 PM Post #1576
Could I be removed from the group? Don't have enough time these days, sorry >.<
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2020 at 6:30 AM Post #1577
Sure no problem hon. I can understand that life can happen. You are always welcome back.

Though I do hope you swing by from time to time to see how things are going. Until next time or when we should cross paths again. Good luck and have a great weekend!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2020 at 7:05 AM Post #1578
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

As you all more than likely can see I am doing a bit of an over haul so to speak. Below are a list of things I have decided to change up a bit in hopes of making things a little more fun around here for one and all. Anf a little less stressful. To put the spirit of designing back into this place that I as well as you have spent close to a year now have worked so hard on. If you have any questions, concerns, and or issues do not hesitate to come to me and see if we can not hash things out and make it enjoyable in some way. Or come to an agreement of some kind.

1.) I have changed the rules a bit up. If you want to have a look. I basically attempted to make them seem less intimidating and less wordy.

2.) I have decided that the critique requirements as well as the altered pieces will only be used in primarily MANDATORY challenges. Though, they may be seen here and there in an occasional challenge to give you a little more of a challenge. But only every so often if at all outside of the MANDATORY challenges. This will take affect/effect after this current challenge.

3.) Marks will only be given out if or should there be a true need. Such as a continuous issues with breaking the rules over and over and over again after receiving requests from staff to discontinue such behavior. Remember you can always challenge the marks privately with good reason or explanation after they have been issued.

4.) I have also extended an invitation to former members to see if they would like to rejoin. So you may or may not see some new faces showing up over the next few days and or weeks. It is completely up to them. And no it is not because our numbers are low by any means. I have been thinking this over for some time now, and have only now just gathered all their names together to do so. I mean after all we are about to hit our 1 year anniversary and I would love for them to rejoin and be a part of that celebration of sorts just as much as I would love each and everyone of you to partake as well.

And with that all being said....I have something to ask of you all.. Please let me know if you think there needs to be changes and or improvements to anything. I really mean that. Anything... I ask that you please do so privately through PM. That way your words, suggestions, and what not do not get lost in the fray of things during challenges. This way we can hash the particulars out and see if something can't be done.

Also, if you have any suggestions for challenges..Please let me know. We can work out details and what have you. For now, I wish you all luck with this challenge and see you at the next update!!! And if you have any questions, concerns, or issues with any of these changes or anything in general contact me privately so we can work it out, and or I can better explain myself to you.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/24/2020 at 7:11 AM.
Arcaneapathy
Level 70
The Artistic
Threads: 34
Posted: 1/24/2020 at 8:28 AM Post #1579
NAME: arcaneApathy
PREFERED NAME: arcane
PLAYER ID: 121454
NAME OF FAV. SPECIES IN SYLESTIA: Aeridini
I got your invitation to rejoin and gosh, it is tempting :D
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2020 at 8:36 AM Post #1580
I am glad you received the invite hon to rejoin. I wanted to extend it to you as you were part of the D.C.U. And with the 1 year anniversary coming out, it wouldn't really be the same without members like you and everyone currently here. Please have a look around. Of course you are exempt from this challenge, unless you want to partake. Otherwise, if there is anything you see could be improved on or have any challenge suggestions by all means let me know. Again welcome back.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 157, 158, 159... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.