Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 156 1, 2, 3... 155, 156, 157... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 1/17/2020 at 9:30 PM Post #1551
I should be okay now, right? I edited it awhile ago but forgot to ping.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 1/17/2020 at 9:56 PM Post #1552
Yes hon, you are good to go. I will include you in my next update which will be tomorrow. Very very nice work this week. Very well done.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 3:19 PM Post #1553
All right folks, I have completed the updates thus far. We have 1 designer awaiting any other willing to step up and take on this challenge so she/he may receive their critique. Please by all means do not wait until the last minute guys and gals. It isn't fair to them nor yourself to do so.

You have alittle under 2 hours left in this challenge to submit a design, or clearly state you are opting out either in thread or VIA PM privately to me. Until then good luck!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 5:47 PM Post #1554
All right folks, pencils down. Top 3 will be up shortly, and your next challenge will be as well.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 5:54 PM Post #1555
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 2

"Roaring Twenties" - Challenge

Below are the entries that have completed all requirements asked of them this challenge. If you do not see your submission, you have either not met all requirements and or not submitted at all. Contact me and I will better assist you with this challenge. Otherwise, I wish you all well and good luck!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Opipearl's Design:

Art Deco Puff

Other Designs:
1929 Stock Market Crash

The Toll of the Sea 1922
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 6:27 PM Post #1556
TOP 3
"Roaring Twenties" Challenge

I want to personally thank each and everyone that participated. I know we didn't have as much of a turn out as I would have liked, but what was submitted truly was amazing to behold. You 3 did an amazing job this week, and took time out of your busy schedules to rise to this challenge. Thank you very much for your time, effort, and contributions. For that alone, I want the Koterfaye, Limor, and Opipearl to send me a COD for 55,000g for participating. I want you to accept that gold as a token of my gratitude for all that you have done during this challenge. Not every challenge will be the same, or rewarded the same. Some will require more effort then others, and or more designs then others. And you 3 have proven that you are up to the task. I hope next week, we have a better turn out. And that others see that it does pay at times to play. True it might not be always, but you never know when that extra little gift or gold will rain down for those of you whom do participate to take advantage of. And this week...The design I have chosen is what I see as your best out of your 3 designs. Your most eye catching... Don't get me wrong, all of your designs were beautifully done. I just thought to showcase your best piece over all. For now though, congratulate yourselves on your hard work, as I proudly present your top 3.

(All prizes and tokens must be collected and or completed before next deadline, otherwise they are to be forfeited.)

1st Place ~
Koterfaye's Design:

Charleston Griffi

@Koterfaye....I didn't even get to read everything you wrote, when I first came a cross your design.
Your griffi was so eye popping, that it instantly drew my attention. Of course I did read everything afterwards, it is just I was honestly blown away bit it's beauty. Your choice in colors, made each and every detail of the traits you chose pop in a very elegant way. Collectively, it all pulled together very nicely. I am glad you chose a fashionable dance style crazy from that era. Very well done. For your efforts, you get to help create a challenge that all will be encourage to try and participate in. You will also receive 25,000g additionally to what was already requested of you as a token of appreciation. The only other thing, is if you would like a pet from my stable's "Group" tab, or a mystery avi item. Please let me know ASAP.

2nd Place ~
Opipearl's Design:

Art Deco Puff

@Opipearl....The elegant choice of golden yellows upon dark gray almost black was a brilliant move on your part. It is both flashy and appealing. It gives a sense of elegance and wealth. I really like the design even if I am not a fan of the Puffs. Please send me a COD of 18,000g additional to the token requested earlier in this posting. Also, you get to have a pit of a pet of choice from my stable's "Group" tab as well. You can opt to pass on the pet if you so choose, just let me know please. Thank you very much for your time in this challenge.

3rd Place ~
Limor's Design:

Invention of Radio

@Limor....I really like how your design really brought to life the invention of the radio. Your stand out piece and choice to use that was really a great idea and a nice touch. I would love for you to continue doing the best that you can do, as I enjoy every design you put forth. As a result, and though I typically have steered away from this...I would like you to send me a COD for 12,000g in addition to the token asked of you earlier in this posting. Thank you.
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 6:48 PM Post #1557
Thank you! I enjoyed this challenge a lot, and Im glad you liked my griffi design.

As for the prize, can I get this pretty girl?

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5250357
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 6:55 PM Post #1558
~ Spotify ~ Challenge

(READ EVERYTHING!!)

DEADLINE: Sunday Jan. 26th, 2020 @ 5pm CST

Excused/Opted Out Of Challenge: N/A

With this challenge, you all must create a beautiful and spectacularly spotted design. Hence the title of this challenge, "Spotify". No this does not pertain to the music app, nor music at all. This is all about spots, polka dots, and anything dotted. The prettier the design, the better I say. And it isn't easy creating with spots/dots. So this shall be interesting to see what you all come up with this week. And yes, if you wish to have a reference picture by all means..The more designs the merrier. Good luck designers one and all!

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) If you create more than one design, all must be kept to 1 posting along with your critique.
2.) You may only use the pet generator for this challenge, as your designs must have spots and or dots visible somewhere.
* 3.) (Only the very 1st poster of a challenge is excused from this requirement.) Be sure to include within your design post your critique for the designer that posted before you whom besides myself you must also PING when posting. Your critique MUST be of their 1st DESIGN ONLY, as well as a bare minimum of 3 to 4 sentences in length! Explain what they can improve on, as well as what you liked about their design specifically. You MUST provide a reference picture to what you are referring to, so that the designer you are critiquing better understands what you are trying to convey about their design. Perhaps a side by side comparison of their design and what you believed their design should look like with your tips of improvement. With that in mind, DO NOT by any means leave a fellow designer hanging and waiting on you as that is just rude, and inconsiderate.
*4.) (ALL MUST COMPLY WITH THIS ONE)You must recreate your original design, but remember to incorporate some of the suggestions made to you by your design critiquer. That is why it is important to stay on top of any PINGs and or critiques made to you!! If you don't receive a ping, then by all means check regularly to see if someone has critiqued your design and get your altered piece done a sap. Take that new design, and place it NEXT TO your original design so that we may see the changes you made. DO NOT put your critiqued piece after any paragraphs or or comments. It must be right next to your original piece. Remember, without this your design post is viewed as incomplete.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~

1.) All core group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Failure to follow any requirements and or rules will result it in being clearly seen in your work that you are unable to follow directions. Remember to ask for help if you need assistance and or clarification. Otherwise, at the end of the challenge you will be assigned a negative mark accordingly.

~EXAMPLE~

Edited By Celticnuru on 1/26/2020 at 6:32 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 6:57 PM Post #1559
She is all set up for you, and again congratulations!

Contact me through PM to discuss details about any challenge suggestions and or ideas you have.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 6:58 PM Post #1560
All right everyone, the updates and new challenge are up. Please be sure to check it out, and good luck!!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 155, 156, 157... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.