Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 144 1, 2, 3... 143, 144, 145... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 12/26/2019 at 5:10 PM Post #1431
I love the idea and concept behind furries, thanks for giving us some insight into that fandom.

As for your critique, you need to add specifically what works well or what you liked. You made specifics on what you would change, but we do need specifics on the positive end of things. Once you change that you should be ready to go.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/26/2019 at 5:12 PM Post #1432
You have a great start to your design. Is there a way you can specifically state what you liked about Akira's design so they know what works against what does not? Change that and you should be good to go.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/26/2019 at 5:13 PM Post #1433
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1
"Fandom" Challenge

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you that have participated thus far with in this challenge. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed. If you have yet to post for this challenge, there is plenty of time to do so. Please make sure if you are unable to do so, to clearly state you are opting out before deadline. Also, if you have any questions in regards to what "Fandom" is, feel free to ask. You can do either an avi or a pet design. You can also do as many as you want, so long as all your designs, your critique, and your altered design for your 1st design that gets critiqued are in one post. For now though, please look at the designs below that have been found eligible for possible placement.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Design:

Fandom: Sally Face

Original "Pet" Design:

Altered Design:

Original "Avi" Design:

Altered Design:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PickleTheDarkLord's Design:

Fandom: nintendo

Original Design:

Altered Design:

Other Designs:
Fandom: Marvel

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Akira's Designs:

Fandom: Furry

Original Design:

Altered Design:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spirit's Design:

Fandom: Detroit: Become Human

Original Design:

Altered Design:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Opipearl's Design:

Fandom: Critical role

Original Design:
Edited By Celticnuru on 12/29/2019 at 5:56 PM.
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 12/26/2019 at 7:23 PM Post #1434
thanks agian (ill get them as soon as i get stablespace)
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/26/2019 at 7:24 PM Post #1435
i dont really see whats wrong wth my post? could you pease tell me?
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/26/2019 at 7:26 PM Post #1436
ahh that makes sence sorry illfix it right away
Opipearl
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 8
Posted: 12/27/2019 at 11:33 PM Post #1437
Critique: So I really like that you were able to match the character pretty much perfectly. Like it pretty much just like him.Although the biggest issue I have with it is the colors due to it being hard to pick out details or use not pushing some of them enough. for instance you can change your dark purple to A1: CEC8DB which should be the whitish color you see it will break up that shirt form the tie and the coat. I guessing you add that purple to reference his pop collar thing so by moving that dark purple form the A1 to Top color 2 which will help it with the issue I mentioned earlier. Also if you notice when you look at conners pants in the character home screen thing you can see his pants are a darker grey then the rest so I darken his pants a little. Another thing is adding a red tint to his lips more so color EBBBA7 to give him a little more life. Also depending one what you're looking for changing his eye color to blue can be a reference to his blue triangle which is what yo see in the edited version. Although if your just looking for pure accercey then change his eyes to brown would be the way to go.
-->

My fandom: Critical role
Character: Yasha
I choose this because as of right now this is the only fandom I really have an interest in as of right now.its " a bunch of nerdy *butt voice actors who sit around and play dnd" This character is played by Ashley Johnson

Edited By Opipearl on 12/28/2019 at 11:23 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/28/2019 at 6:15 AM Post #1438
If you are being PINGed here it could be for a number of reasons. You have a great start to your design piece, however you need to change or add to a few things.

@Spirit....You have been critiqued and need to add your altered piece. You have until tomorrow afternoon to complete this.

@Opipearl...Your design post has a very solid start. However your critique of Spirit's design is a bit lacking. You were specific about what needed to be changed, but fell short with what your like specifically about it. Please add some specifics so they know what works against what does not. Then you should be good to go. However keep an eye out to see if you get critique by someone should they post.

Also, be sure to PING people when you are critiquing them and or addressing them. Especially when you post, I did not receive a PING.
Edited By Celticnuru on 12/28/2019 at 6:16 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/28/2019 at 6:21 AM Post #1439
If you are being PINGed here, it is because we have yet to receive a submission for this challenge. If you are not going to participate in this challenge you need to clearly state you are opting out. We need a submission and or declaration of opting out before deadline tomorrow. Deadline is 5pm CST.

If you need assistance with completing this challenge, please reach out and ask we would be happy to help.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/29/2019 at 10:29 AM Post #1440
I have completed my updates thus far. I will do updates again after deadline. Check here to see if your designs are present. If they are not, it could be as a result of a few things. 1 being you haven't submitted yet. 2nd being, something needs to be fixed in your design post in which I have already PINGed you a couple of times for in order to address the situation. If you do not remember, please contact me and I will gladly lend a hand and help you. 3rd, we are waiting on someone else to post so you can be critiqued. In regards to this, if there is no one that posts after you and the deadline passes, your design post will be eligible. As it is not a fault of your own and you should not be held accountable when you have no control over that.So bare with us until then, and check back regularly today to make sure and see if someone hasn't posted so you can address it as soon as possible.

Outside of that, if you have any questions, concerns, issues, or wish to say anything please by all means reach out and I will do my best to assist you in any way possible. I wish you all luck, and keep doing the amazing job that you do.
Edited By Celticnuru on 12/29/2019 at 5:38 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 143, 144, 145... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.030 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.