Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > event currency conversion!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 5/1/2019 at 5:41 PM Post #1
you should be able to trade
gold to event currency
event currency to gold
diamonds to event currency
event currency to diamonds
and past event currency to current event currency
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/2/2019 at 3:59 PM Post #2
Past event currency can earn you gold at the next same fest (e.g. winter tokens can be exchaged during the next winter fest)

Bur aree for the othrs....kinda. I mean, it would be nice to actually do something with my currency whenal i want is a genetic test kit and nothign else....
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 3:48 AM Post #3
event currency to diamonds would be unlikely, as diamonds being purchased for real money is part of what keeps this site running and there would be a lot less people doing it if you could just wait for an event and battle the bosses.
I do agree that gold/diamonds to event currency would be good for getting things from the festival shop
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 8:21 AM Post #4
I mean, there already is the ability to trade all of those things...You can sell tokens for gold easily on the broker, and people are almost always buying (or selling for if you need currency for gold), and you can exchange gold and diamonds in the currency exchange with other users. Having a set currency exchange would most likely ruin those things. Nobody is going to want to by or sell of less than what the proposed currency exchanger would trade at, but nobody is going to bother buying or selling right at the currency exchanger price either cause you may as well just use the exchanger. And the site wouldnt b making any money on diamond sales if it wasnt a user to user trade. As it stands, a user buys diamonds and another usr buys them for gold. This means the site doesnt loose nany money on hat exchange. But if a usr could just freely trade gold with an automated diamond trader, then nobody is taking that "buy the diamonds with irl funds" step and the site loses that sale entirely.

I just don't see a reason for this when all the tools are alreafy in place. Its just user to user trading rather than user to machine.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 10:04 AM Post #5
Be nice to get an aproximate value tho, i dont know whethertif getting a ribbit raincoat is worth selling or not anymore.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 8:11 PM Post #6
I mean, you can always check the value on the broker. Its pretty easy.

Ribbit raincoat (recolorable) = 1k eggs int eh fest shop
Eggs = roughly 500 per
That means, unless you can get 500k gold for the raincoat, you are better off just selling the eggs rather than the coat. And tbh, you usually are better off just selling the eggs. 90% of the time, you are not gonna get the gold value of the eggs back when tying to sell avi items from the fest shop. Its also usually a lot more difficult to sell the avi items than the eggs themselves, cause there are more people after eggs than any specific item.

I got that info in less than 5 minutes (which included typing a response at the same time). I honestly dont see how having an option to outright trade currencies would solve that. All you have to do is search the currency in the trade broker. I can guarantee you that any automated system to trade currencies would be just as many mouse clicks or finger strokes as what we already have in place...

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.