Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fortune Festival - Lucky Crossword
Go to Page:
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 2:23 PM
The object of the game is to use the clues given to fill in the blanks. The theme of the crossword is types of lucky symbols.
Click on the image for a larger version.
1. You must complete the crossword puzzle by yourself, do not post any answers anywhere on Sylestia.
2. After completion you must upload your crossword puzzle to an image upload site, like http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the word search, then you will need a way to scan the completed word search back onto your computer.
3. After you are finished you then need to send a PM to Officialgames with your complete crossword image and title the PM 'Lucky Crossword'.
4. Please do not PM me with your crossword image, it will not count if you do this. Please also do not PM me asking me to check your crossword to see if you've gotten it right or if it's been sent.
5. The due date for this is at the end of the festival.
There will be 3 prizes given, 1st/2nd/3rd place. Everyone who submitted a correct puzzle will be placed in a random drawing, the three names who come up on top will be the winners.
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 2:28 PM
I just noticed #10 and #11 the crossword maker cut off the descriptions...so re-posting them here for the full description:
"These are suppose to attract true friends and to find love. Some Native American cultures also believe that they brought fire to humans."
"Powerful symbol that is relevant to many cultures and religions. In some it represents luck for children and mothers and when paired with a star it is a symbol for paradise."
Edited By Faiona on 3/16/2019 at 2:28 PM.
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 2:31 PM
Is there any way we can just send the answers by typing them up?
Ex) #1 is ____. ?
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 4:07 PM
Fai, does #1 have a mistake or am I just reading it wrong? I'm not sure what "the color of my energy" is supposed to mean haha
Edit: I did figure out the answer. But I still don't understand what that part means. :P
Edited By Somneli on 3/16/2019 at 4:22 PM.
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 4:35 PM
It's just a joke, it references a song. :)
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 4:36 PM
Ahh, gotcha :P
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 6:10 PM
Edit: I fixed it, nevermind :)
Edited By Sunriseland on 3/16/2019 at 6:12 PM.
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 7:14 PM
Hello, I was just wondering if there was a mistake in the amount of boxes used for #10? I have tried but I cannot find a different answer then what I got for questions 10 or 2 (the ending of 2 does not match up with the other answer I could use for question 10.) I may just be being silly but I just wanted to ask and make sure. Also for my answer for #11, I'm a little confused. In order to use the answer I have, I would have to spell it wrong due to my answer for #14. Was this a mistake made in the chart (not my answers)?
Edited By Kami0422 on 3/16/2019 at 7:41 PM.
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 7:51 PM
Posted: 3/17/2019 at 4:24 PM
Ah got it mostly down except for 10 >.<
I have a guess and I cant think of anything else, eh Ill just wait till the end to see if anything else jumps out at me :P
(Self ping for reminder)
Go to Page:
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.