Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > [Private Rp] Treasure Town
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/23/2019 at 8:49 PM Post #31
((Hey, I know its been like, months since Ive responded to this, but would you still be interested in continuing? I wasnt really sure where I wanted to take this, but I have a better idea of what Im doing now, and I want to continue this)

*I dont actually know her real name, I call her Celly as a nickname, since Celtic woman is a bit long to say... sometimes her tattoos move, but they move so slowly you cant catch it on video* April explained.

The Celtic woman did nothing to indicate that she was aware of the existence of the two kids beside her.

*Ive never seen her anywhere but here, when the tide starts to come in, she vanishes... but sometimes, if you come here during a foggy night when the water is all the way up to the bridge, you can hear her singing about destiny and stuff* April says, making her voice dramatic and mysterious.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 7/23/2019 at 9:23 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 2:45 PM Post #32
(Okay, yeah, sure! And sorry about not being on, work has kept me)

Cash's eyes widen. "Whoa...that's so...I don't even know. And nobody has any idea where she vanishes to? And the tattoos...are you sure they're tattoos? I mean, tattoos aren't supposed to move, but I don't know what else they could be...and Nobody knows her actual name? Everyone just calls her Celly or Celtic woman?" Cash was rambling, as he did at times
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #33
(Don't feel bad about having a personal life, I totally get what its like being busy with work)

"Nope! that's the best thing about her, is the mystery! New people usually get weirded out by all the strange stuff here, but that's the best part about this place, like, yeah, compared to anywhere else its super weird, but that doesn't mean bad" April said cheerfully. "Anyway, lemme introduce you to that crazy guy Javano, he owns a gardening shop that I have to admit is actually super nice" April said.

"We'll see you later Celly" April waved goodbye to the woman. "Lets get going now, I'll draw up a map of the town later for you, but you gotta deal with my crazy tour today" April laughed

Even though she hadn't moved the entire time the kids were there, one of her eyes was just barely visible to Cash, a bright emerald green, and as soon as he saw her eye, it closed again.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 10:18 PM Post #34
(Thank you so much for understanding)

"Yeah, this place is way different than my home town. But in this case, different is meant in a good and more exciting way. And I think I'll be able to handle your tour." He caught a glimpse of Celly's eyes and was stunned. Sure, he'd seen people with green eyes before, but nothing like hers. They were kind of hypnotizing to him. He wondered why she had just opened her eye and then closed it again...he had so many questions that April probably wouldn't be able to answer
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 10:42 PM Post #35
*Okay, were here!* April dragged Cash around a corner, where the two stood face to face with the most brilliant and beautiful flowers ever covering a small building in the center. There was a greenhouse off to the side, which also had a myriad of colorful flowers instead.

*This guy is really creepy, not in a dangerous way, but... well, youll see, hes friendly, just a bit off* April said quietly, stepping into the property m. Her eyes glanced around wildly,

*Mr Javano, I just want to introduce you to my new friend, he just moved in, and I wanted to show him your flower shop* April called out, a tinge of apprehension in her voice. She motioned for Cash to follow her into the garden.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 10:28 AM Post #36
Cash was close behind, a little put off by how creepy it already was. Sure, the flowers were the most beautiful he had ever seen, but he thought it was too bright in here for this guy to be too creepy, right?
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 11:03 AM Post #37
*New boy, name?* April jumped a little and whipped around, looking at the man who appeared behind them.

*This is Cash, he just moved here a little while ago.* April smiled, though it was clear she was on edge.

*What do you think?* He asked, staring straight ahead, not really looking at either kid.

*Well, i just met him not too long ago, but-*

*Not you* Javano turned his head to look at a nearby plant display, where a gnome stood with a stubbly porcelain beard and a nice looking little gnome outfit, which was also porcelain. The gnome definitely wasnt there before.

*Marcelo thinks you are alright, I trust him* Javano nodded, walking off into a different plant display. As the two looked around more, it was apparent that a lot of gnomes were in the area they were in, every single one of them staring at the two.

*Uhh, Marcelo is sort of his right hand man, his best friend, theres also... uh, that one is named Enzo, that one is Mario, Gianni is the one next to the cactus* April tried to name the gnomes. *I really have no idea what this guys deal is, Im convinced the gnomes are haunted.* she said with a nervous chuckle
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 1:41 PM Post #38
"Yeah, I would say so...I would always go exploring in these abandoned places and weird things would happen. Plus I get a weird feeling whenever I look at one. Maybe because I'm superstitious or something. What would happen if the gnome, Marcelo, didn't approve of someone?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 2:01 PM Post #39
"Actually, I saw Marcelo not trust someone once, Javano just sent him away, nothing actually bad happened, if Marcelo didn't trust you, then Javano would just ask us to leave... not sure what would happen if we didn't leave" April shuddered at the thought of making the crazy gnome man angry.

"A welcome gift for you" Javano said as he returned. His hands were empty, but as the two looked at the table next to them, Marcelo was there with a little succulent.

Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 2:08 PM Post #40
"Oh! T-thank you, sir!" Cash said as he reached for the plant. "It's amazing." He had figured that the gnome would curse whoever he didn't trust, or bad things would happen to them or they would have bad luck or something. He's just glad he wasn't right. Yet.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.