Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > [Private Rp] Treasure Town
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/11/2019 at 7:29 AM Post #21
*Bah, Edgar Davidson? Ya look just like him, any relation? Eh, maybe not, he moved out of town just outta high school, he was a crazy lad, always on about those ancient secrets* Marvin said with a chuckle that sounded more like a dry wheeze. *Eh, anyhow, little April, thank you for coming by every day, heres something extra to pay you back for the candy, sweetheart* The old man thanked her as he handed her a $10 bill.

*Thank you so much Marvin, lets go Beau, I know youre excited* she said to the large dog who happily trotted over, his large tail waving excitedly as he dropped the leash in Aprils hand.

*Isnt Beau such a good boy? Hes a little older, but hes still as sweet as he was when he was just a little puppy* April said happily, the Saint Bernard walking beside her, trying to pull away a little to sniff his new friend *but Ive gotta say- Im impressed, Marvin is usually quiet and a little grumpy, you must be really special* April said as she nudged Cash.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 3/11/2019 at 4:51 PM Post #22
Cash smiled while shaking his head. "Nah. I'm nothing special, I just don't disrespect people like most teenagers today." He didn't say much after that, his thoughts going to what his grandpa's name was. He was pretty sure that his name was Edgar, as Cash didn't really remember his dad.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/12/2019 at 9:12 AM Post #23
*Maybe when we bring Beau back home, we can ask Marvin about the treasure hunt thing, because even if youre not special, you-*

*Alright kids, whatcha?- oh, sorry April, didnt realize it was just you and Beau* a girl with short, dark hair, a leather jacket, and jeans apologized as she stepped out with two similarly dressed girls behind her.

*Hey Val, sorry you werent expecting me, Im a little behind schedule today- this is Cash, hes new here* April introduced him. *Cash, this is Val, Bree, and Mel* April motioned first to the black haired girl with the short hair, then to a dirty-blonde girl with her hair tied back, and finally a ginger girl with a bob cut kept in a very short ponytail, all wearing near identical outfits.

*Just stay out of our business and well have no problem* Bree warns, her eyes narrowing at Cash, and she was then judged harshly by Val, whos eyes glanced over to April.

*Shes just messin with ya, we tend to... avoid others, and Bree just likes to be left alone* Mel said, rolling her eyes.

*Well, we gotta get going, I wanna bring Beau home before Marvin gets too lonely* April says, waving goodbye to the scary girls with a cheerful smile as they back away into the woods where they had hopped out of.

*Anyway, as I was saying, maybe Marvin would be willing to tell us about Edgar and the treasure hunts, since he thinks you look like Edgar, because Marvin definitely has a bunch of fun stories about him and some treasure hunting, and I wanna know them... Ive always wanted to be an author, I think it would be good inspiration* April rambled
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/12/2019 at 5:39 PM Post #24
Cash wondered what was up with the trio of girls but just shrugged it off. "You want to be an author?" He never really liked to write or read, so he couldn't really see why anyone would want to do anything like that, but he guessed April must've liked to do that stuff
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 8:31 PM Post #25
"Yeah, I'm a pretty creative person... though I don't wanna be, like, a book author... well, I kinda do, but I really wanna be a comic author, I'm really into art and stuff, so I think it would be a good idea for me... my backup plan is a cop" April said, shrugging her shoulders.

After walking around a few blocks, the two return to Marvin's house, letting Beau walk himself back up to the porch
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/21/2019 at 5:08 PM Post #26
He chuckled at that. He could imagine her being a comic maker rather than a cop. He watched the Saint Bernard go back up to Marvin's house. He never really thought about what he wanted to be, but he was pretty good with horses. Back in Wyoming, his family owned a ranch full of just about all the livestock you could think of. Cash sometimes rode in the rodeos, too, but not very often.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/1/2019 at 4:40 PM Post #27
"Well, now that Beau is home, I can show you around the town! Lets go to Doria's creek first, it's right down the street." April said, leading Cash to a small, stone bridge with metal railings. There was a small slope on the hill next to the rails leading down into the muddy dip, as the creek was clearly at low tide.

"The Celtic woman is usually down here at low tide... I don't really know anything about her, she doesn't say much" April said, taking off her shoes and socks before carefully lowering herself down the hill after slipping through the rails of the bridge.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe" April said as she stood at the bottom of the muddy creek bed, waving him down.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/1/2019 at 4:47 PM Post #28
Cash hesitated for a moment before taking off his socks and shoes and making his way down to the creek. "So...tell me more about this Celtic woman. Is she like...the crazy lady of the town?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/1/2019 at 5:03 PM Post #29
"Nah, if anyone is the crazy one of this town, its definitely this one older guy, called Janavo. I haven't talked to him much, but he mostly stays at home and gardens, but the creepy part is all his gnomes... He has so many gnomes and they all have names and he talks to them like they're real people, it was so freaky" April said with a slight chuckle.

Under the bridge, a woman wearing a deep green sundress and no shoes stood under the bridge with her eyes closed, her head tilting upwards. The most noticeable thing about this woman was the celtic-style tattoo art covering her entire body in seemingly random but elegant patterns.

"Hey Celly, this is Cash, he's new here" She said to the woman, who didn't even seem to hear her
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/1/2019 at 5:05 PM Post #30
A nervous smile spread across Cash's face. "Yeah. Nice to meet you, Celly"

(gtg)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.