Posted: 3/5/2019 at 10:55 AM Post #1
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Name: April Eulora
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: (will add when I get to my computer)
Personality: Overly friendly, often seen as weird for this. Shes a kind and caring person who often volunteers for community events.
Bio: April has lived in Hearthe for her whole entire life, and always was really involved in her community. Her family has lived in the town for as long as they can remember, and its a nice and small town.
Other: none

Ill have the starting post done when you finish your character
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 3/5/2019 at 5:32 PM Post #2
Name: Cash Davidson
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Personality: He's a flirt and a prankster. He loves to tease people about, well, anything.
Bio: Cash moved from a big town to a little one called Hearthe. He moved from Wyoming, so he has a bit of an accent.
Other: N/A
(Oof horrible writer's block already)
Edited By Sslover on 3/5/2019 at 5:33 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/5/2019 at 10:18 PM Post #3
(I feel you there,,, writing is so hard sometimes)

(For reference, this RP will be taking place in New Jersey)

Its the first day of freshman year, and to make things even worse, youve started at a new school, full of complete strangers and across the country from your old home. After finally figuring out where first period is-Geometry- you come inside and the board has one instruction written on it already while the teacher sits at his desk.

Find a partner and sit down

Since you didnt know your way around, you were the last person here, and the only seat open was next to a girl staring out the window
(Sorry if that was a little too controlling, I just wanted to set the scene.

April sighed, staring out the window and letting her mind wander. She was usually excited for the first day of school, which was usually full of adventure, but it just didnt feel as exciting as it used to- she was just scared now. She didnt really have any real friends- she had people she would talk to from time to time, but no one to consistently hang out or spend time with.

She her best to put a smile on her face, as she was proud to be the first person to find her new classroom, but the joy quickly faded as the room filled up and the seat next to her stayed completely empty, but she wouldnt let her positive reputation crumble, so she held her hopes high- she was smart enough to figure things out with no partner
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/6/2019 at 7:14 AM Post #4
(It's all good, it helped me out a lot)
Cash went to the only empty desk next to a girl. He wasn't sure how he felt about that, as he didn't know anybody here and he wasn't sure why nobody wanted to sit by her. "So," he said, not liking silence. "I guess we're partners, huh?" It was pretty lame, he realized, but that was okay. That's just how he'll seem for the rest of the year. Lame. Probably. This school was way bigger and more intimidating than his last one, which only had some three hundred people...in the whole town. He didn't let that show, though. He just kept a half-smile on his face at all times.
Edited By Sslover on 3/6/2019 at 7:15 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/6/2019 at 8:44 AM Post #5
April was a little started upon hearing the voice next to her, as she was too lost in thought to notice.

*What? Uh, I mean, yeah, were partners* April said, somewhat rushed. *My names April... I dont think Ive ever seen you around before, whats your name?* April asked as she faced him, trying to figure out if she knew him or not.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/6/2019 at 12:44 PM Post #6
"Mah...er, sorry. My name is Cash." He tried to squelch his accent. Other people he had met made fun of it. He hoped that she didn't notice, even though it was just about impossible not to
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/6/2019 at 7:45 PM Post #7
*Nice to meet you, Cash* April said with a smile.

Soon, the teacher called for class to begin, and after what seemed like an eternity, class ended, and the two parted ways to get to their next two periods before lunch came around.

*Hey Cash! Do you mind if I sit with you? I dont really know where else to go* April asked as she approached you, a tray with nothing but a water bottle and some French fries in her arms
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/6/2019 at 7:53 PM Post #8
He nodded. "Yeah, sure." He wasn't really hungry, he was just sitting at a table, as he had nothing better to do. He checked his phone. He had got a message from his brother and replied to it quickly. "Sorry," he said. "My brother is so annoying sometimes."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/7/2019 at 10:45 AM Post #9
*I know that feeling* April chucked *Six younger siblings and one more in the way, its a miracle I survive every day* She joked. *So... do you wanna hang out after school today?* April invited him. *I have a few errands to run, but I think itll be good to show you around town, nothing too long, just gotta pick up a gift card from 7/11 and walk a dog for old man Marvin* April tells Cash
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2019 at 12:18 PM Post #10
Cash nods. "Let me just check my schedule first." He pulled out his phone, not even turning it on. "Yup, completely empty, since I don't know anybody else here." He smiled to himself. He said that just about every time he moved. He had moved quite a few times, and he had stop bothering trying to get to know people, as he never stayed in one location for too long.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.