Forum Index > Roleplaying > Creepy forest rp
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:51 PM Post #31
"Who are you?" Dexion said managing to hold himself up for the moment. It was all he could do not to grimace as he put a bit of weight on his leg again. Grumbling a bit he drew the bow again, notching an arrow. "I won't ask again, sir."
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:57 PM Post #32
Blue sat on the ground. Her eyes were wide and her ears strained for some sound. She normally wasnt so on guard, but after that thing had come at her earlier, she wasnt quite comfortable. Her head was overwhelmed with questions. For one, She couldnt recall entering this forest but more importantly she didnt know what the creature was. She could recall stories similar to what she had seen, but all were campfire stories told to get people scared. The thing had been somewhat human, at least its form, but it seemed too mangled to be alive. It didnt seem to have a mind of its own either, like an animal except worse.
Suddenly she jumped up. She swore she had heard voices. Her eyes darted back and forth. Quickly she made her way towards the sound. She stayed hidden as she drew closer till she could see what she had heard. It looked like a small group and a sickly man. She planned not to make her presence known till she knew who stood for what. She had her own bets as to who was good and who was bad, but she did want to make the wrong assumption.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 72
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 11:02 PM Post #33
"Once i kill this pathetic 'child' I'll gladly devour your soul elf" was his reply. Then it hit Kem, and she got into a more defensive stance. A demon, one of the ones responsible for this. The demon rushed at Neil, and he back away again getting too close to the summoning circle. The circle responded hungerly to his presence, and grew brighter. "Hmm? The portal responds to you little demon? Maybe your more trouble than i thought" the other demon remarked taking a step closer. Neil simply stared back with his orange eyes, the whites beginning to darken as the portal glowed.
Edited By Silverlite on 3/4/2019 at 11:04 PM.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 11:06 PM Post #34
Kin seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself. Watching Dexion, do demons survive an arrow through the head? Maybe. Meanwhile Kem had gotton out two short swords with crimson ribbons tied to the ends. If she had to fight so be it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 11:10 PM Post #35
"Get away from them!" Dexion shouted as a crown of horns adorned his head. The horns formed an almost complete circle over his head, and resembled a halo of sorts. Along his back he now had a pair of small wings which he spread. Before he released the arrows the tips of each began to glow with a radiant light. As they struck the demon they exploded into a blinding light that shot down from the heavens.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 11:16 PM Post #36
The demon was killed instantly, and Neil teleported away from the light. Additionally, the portal deactivated, shattering the connection to the demon realm. Neil floated a few feet above the ground behind them, "well that takes care of that. I'm not sure how much longer the corruption will last without intervention, but of course i suppose you would want to cleanse the whole forest with that light of yours." Kin was dumbfounded, that was unexpected to say the least, and Kem was relieved the main threat was gone now.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 11:20 PM Post #37
Blue watched the chaos unfold. She wanted to run but found herself fascinated by the sight. Her previous worries left her mind, as though despite the lurking danger, she found comfort in watching this fight, especially when who she assumed was good had won. Still, even after the fighting was over, she didnt leave her hiding place.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 11:24 PM Post #38
Dexion didn't answer. He felt faint suddenly. Without warning he fell to his knees. "What happened?" He muttered weakly. "Where did the demon go?" He looked around the group. He couldn't recall what had happened, in fact he could hardly recall how he had gotten here to begin with. "Was I hit on the head? It feels like I was hit on the head."
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 11:31 PM Post #39
Kem kneeled down beside Dexion, placing a comforting hand on his back. "You destroyed it." She started, and Kin began to laugh. "Wow, using your power overwhelms you? You're so weak." He mocked then went over to the books on the table. "We could probably sell these to some other necromancer for a good sum of gold-" Neil teleported infront of Kin and grabbed the two books. "I'll be taking these." He leaned down and picked up the symbol aswell. Then teleported back before Kin could grab them from him. Kin tsked, "you're no fun"
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 3/5/2019 at 7:16 AM Post #40
Nick suddenly appeared in the middle of a forest. "What the-?" He looked around. He could have sworn that he was just reading a book. He didn't believe in magic, so he tried to come up with a logical explanation for what had just happened.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.