Posted: 3/3/2019 at 12:31 AM Post #1
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73945

About and stuff ^

Use parenthesis when talking out of character
New drawing of Kem
https://www.deviantart.com/creepergirl890/art/Kem-oc-788197176

I'll start
-----------------------------------
Kem and Kin walked side by side, shoulders almost touching. The air was heavy with tension and Kem glanced around nervously. "Do you think we're lost?" She asked quietly, lightly tugging on Kin's coat. He shrugged "probably, i swear if something doesn't happen soon im gonna die of boredom." He said almost anxiously. Kem stopped and stared behind them, then back around. Just as she was about to speak a grotesque living corpse lunged towards them with hungry eyes. Kin pulled Kem out of the way and the thing crashed into a tree behind them. With terrifying sounds of bones snapping the creature stood again. Ordinary living dead dont usually act this way, someone must have used powerful dark magic to creare this monster. Kem frowned and held back her fear. It had long nails and sharp teeth attached to a mangled jaw. Its eyes were a bright yellow, and it barely had any clothes left on its body. It would have been a woman were it untouchable by neromancy, now she's just an obstacle for the living. Kin reached into his face and unsheathed his sword from its ethereal prison. With a quick stroke he slashed the monster's left arm off, earning an inhuman screech of agony. Working quickly, he attempted to sever its head, but it dodged and tried to land a blow on him. Needles flew from shadows, slicing the creature to pieces. Its eyes dimmed, though Kin doubted the soul was freed. Neil walked out from the bushes, and Kem smiled warmly at him. "Thank you Neil, i didnt think we would see you here" Neil gave a slight smile back. "I go to sites of magical disturbances, this is no exception" hearing his monotone voice and a familiar face lifted her spirits, but his words put her on edge.
Edited By Silverlite on 3/4/2019 at 10:49 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 10:42 AM Post #2
There was a slight rustle of leaves as he leapt forward the dark cloak helping to conceal him as he crept through the foliage. There was hardly a sound as he continued. With all the undead about it was best not to end up on the ground. So he carefully picked a path through the trees making sure to find a good footing each time. The elf smirked lightly at his cunning pleased he had thought of a better way to get through these dark woods. He couldn't recall how he had ended up here to begin with or even why he was here. Were these the woods Crow had asked him to find? With the slight bit of concentration break the elf staggered forward as he tripped over a branch. Crying out he crashed through the trees branches. In a panicked motion he covered his face as the ground sped up to greet him. Though it didn't reach him. There was a new pain though as his ankle was pinned between a corked branch leaving him suspended from the ground. Groaning some he winced, his weight pulling on the injured appendage. "Great..." he grumbled. Sighing he attempted to pull himself up to free himself, though he couldn't. For the time being he was stuck, suspended from the tree nearly seven feet off the ground.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 72
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 9:58 PM Post #3
Neil turned his head in the direction of the cry, sighing. "Looks like we aren't the only ones here who are not among the undead". It seemed like the two boys were in no hurry to help whoever got hurt, so Kem decided to take things into her own hands, be useful. She sprinted in the direction of the cry, Kin looked after her and followed. He supposed this would be entertaining, wondering if the man was squirming underneath one of the corpses. Kem nearly crashed into a tree herself and spotted the poor elf hanging from the branches. "Are you alright?" She asked with a worried expression wondering if she would have to climb the tree, she hated heights. She had curly white hair, and light green eyes, cher natural beauty contrasted against her dark dress made up of purples and blacks. She wondered how many other innocent people were suffering in this corrupted forest aswell, the thought made her cringe. Kin stood a bit behind her, staring up at him holding back laughter. A few chuckles escaped and he covered his mouth grinning.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 10:08 PM Post #4
Dexion put his fists up as the voice called to him. As he saw the woman and the two boys. "I'm alright, just a bit stuck is all." He said looking up at his legs. "And I'm pretty sure my ankle is broken." The elf answered. "Could I get a bit of a hand?"
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 10:15 PM Post #5
Kem bit her lip, she didn't know any healing magic. Before she could climb the tree Kin poked her back, still grinning like a psychopath. "I got this." Was all he said, but it sent chills down her spine. He found a foothold on a low hanging branch and pushed himself up, then proceding to climb up to the elf. He found a few more footholds and eventually got up to his stuck foot. He tilted his head slightly, then with a snicker he broke the branch, making him fall to the ground almost landing on Kem. She knelt down, "u-um.."
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #6
"Wait!" Dexion called out as he figured out what was happening. It was too late though as he fell the seven or so feet to the ground. He landed on his back before curling up and withering in pain. "A little warning next time.." he coughed.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 10:29 PM Post #7
Kin shrugged and jumped down, landing next to Kem. "Can you walk? I think its better if we travel together since your hurt." She said placing a hand on his back lightly. Kin was very amused and started to think about various ways to mess with him during their time together. Neil then spoke up. "Looks like your foot is messed up pretty bad." The seemingly young boy commented.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 10:56 PM Post #8
Dexion winced as he sat up, looking down at his foot. The ankle was slightly bent as it was. "Dang it..." he huffed. Then came the task of getting the boot off. Gritting his teeth he slid the rough leather over his foot and ankle. The ankle was red and swollen already with a bit of a scrap on each side. Sighing he looked around them. "I'll be fine once it's set and bandaged. Until then I won't be going anywhere..."
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 11:04 PM Post #9
"U-um what would you need to do that?" She cursed herself for trying to help people but lacked the skills thereof. Neil twirled a strand of hair looking around for any undead, he was surprised the ruckus they caused didn't draw a crowd. "You could just cut it off" Kin suggested, making Kem turn her head to face him with a slightly annoyed expression. He ruffled her hair playfully.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 11:36 PM Post #10
"I need a branch or two, and some cloth, otherwise I can fix it myself..." Dexion answered still examining his injury. He cursed himself for being so foolish. Yes it had been a good plan over all but when you like was it as a whole it was rather stupid.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.