Forum Index > Roleplaying > Creepy forest rp
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 72
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #21
"yes, you are correct. I've felt energy in another place but it was faint, even after being taken care of years before. This however seems to be a much weaker but still dangerous copy cat. I wouldnt be surprised if some foolish necromancer summoned a demon or two by studying the site." Neil concluded staring at Dexion for a moment too long. "then let's continue. Do you need any help or are you fine on your own?" Kem asked and Kin sighed. "you really are such a mother-" before he could finish his sentence Kem kicked him between the legs. Which surprised him, she's never this violent. Maybe the forest is effecting her in some way. Kin hissed through clenched teeth. "heh i didn't think you ever had the guts to put me in my place" he snickered still in pain.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 9:13 PM Post #22
"If you would leaned me a shoulder to lean on that would be great." The elf said still looking about them. He felt uneasy, nervous even.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 9:24 PM Post #23
Kem assisted Dexion while the group made their way towards the energy source, again following Neil. The boy was suspicious, and seemed to know quite alot about the situation, but Kem shrugged the idea off. Neil was their ally. They decided it would be quicker to avoid any undead while they made their way there, and seemed to have a pretty smooth trip. They happened upon a clearing, dark symbols were drawn around a circle with blood. A summoning circle. The blood was glowing unnaturally, and the air was thick with the scent of death. Beyond the circle was a table with various books and tools thrown haphazardly about. Next to that was the mangled corspe of a man. He clutched something to his chest, but it didnt look like undsad killed him. Strangely enough the clearing was empty, no undead in sight. A shiver ran down Kem's spine. They found the source but...
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 9:57 PM Post #24
"Does anyone know him?" Dexion asked afraid to look at the man himself. What if it was Crow? What would he do then? No he could think of that. He had to hold out hope. They would find one another again.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:03 PM Post #25
Kin and Kem shook their heads, and Neil walked over to the tools, walking far away around the summoning circle. He reached and grabbed whatever object the man had and ripped it from the corpse's fingers. His eyes scanned it slowly, then dropped in on the ground. "A demonic symbol, probably thought it would save him from whoever came from the circle." He said turning towards the group.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:16 PM Post #26
"W-what does he look like...the man I mean. I have a comrade that might have ended up here as well." He didn't want to admit he wasn't brace enough to look himself.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #27
"Seems to have been a foolish human, maybe he's our summoner. Then again he could have been the summoners accomplice." He pulled back the man's cowl. "Blonde hair, dont know about the eyes, they're gone." He was pretty calm about this, Kin was glancing around for threats and Kem just stood still. She had never seen so much death before, and it was starting to take its toll on her.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:35 PM Post #28
"Not him. He's a dark haired man, with long scar on the right side of his face." Dexion said relieved. "If you find him just tell me as nicely as you can. We are really close." His anxiety was getting the better of him.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:43 PM Post #29
"Ok" was all he said then suddenly whipped his head around and stared at a random direction in the forest. He took a step back, then dodged out of the way as something hurled a dagger through the air. He landed fluidly, and his expression turned to one of slight disdain. A man came walking out of the woods with long black claws and some kind of skin disease. Patches were scales and he stuck out a tongue at Neil. "Awww i missed, your a slippery little thing aren't you? More importantly, this is my turf now." He grinned, his teeth were grossly disfigured points, seems like he didn't care about his dental hygiene. Kin chuckled to himself. "Interesting, this place is fun" he muttered under his breath.
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 3/4/2019 at 10:45 PM Post #30
(Members of rp)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.