Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The Author's Club/Fan Fiction Club
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nyx0913
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Threads: 64
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 7:10 AM Post #1
Hello! Welcome to the Author's Club! Here, we write poetry, give each other tips, and share our fanfic! If you are a writer, a poet, or just a reader, come join! We will have fanfic discussions and share book ideas! Come join! Everyone is welcome!!

I'm ShadowHunter0913
You can call me Shadow or Hunter
My Birthday is September 13 (Obviously as it's in my username :P)
I have been writing my own fanfic for at least 6 years now,
Including Percy Jackson, Warriors, and Harry Potter.
Recently I have been getting into poetry and have been having many ideas on new books.
The book series' that I love are: Magnus Chase, Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, The Lunar Chronicals, WIngs of Fire, Young Elites, Warriors, and The Heroes of Olympus.

Signup Form:
Username:
Nickname (Optional):
ID:
Favorite Books/Series':
Fanfiction:
Writing Background (Optional):
Birthday (MM-DD, Not year - that is private info):

Members:
ShadowHunter0913 (Shadow/Hunter)
Winternova668 (Novae/Stella)
Silverfur2078 (Silver/Silv)
Lalalanmao (Lala/Mao)
Orca2whale (Orc)
Edited By Shadowhunter0913 on 1/27/2019 at 6:11 AM.
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 41
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 4:04 PM Post #2
Username: Winternova668
Nickname (Optional): Novae or Stella
ID: 117420
Favorite Books/Series: A voice in the wind, call of the lion is one of my favorites.
Fanfiction: I think this is asking if I have written any fanfiction, and I have, but if you're asking for my favorite fanfiction, I don't have one!
Writing Background (Optional): Hmm. Well, I started writing fanfiction about 3-4 years ago, but I really got into it about 1 year ago. Currently, I'm rewriting all my fanfiction from a couple years ago, as I took another look at them and couldn't stop cringing. I recently decided to move my fanfiction writing to fanfiction.net, but I haven't posted any of it yet. I like writing about WoF, Warriors, FairyTail, FNAF, Hetalia, and a bunch more.
Birthday (MM-DD, Not year - that is private info): April 17th!
Edited By Winternova668 on 1/26/2019 at 4:04 PM.
Nyx0913
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 4:27 PM Post #3
Welcome to the Club!! The Fanfiction part can mean anything you want it to be, and I completely understand the reading old fanfic and cringing! That happened to me too! XD
Waywardhunter05
Level 70
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 4:57 PM Post #4
Username: Silverfur2078
Nickname: Silver or Silv
ID: 115577
Favorite Books/Series': Warriors!!
Fanfiction: Working on it. I have 2 series worth in my head >.<
Birthday: 8-11-year
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 5:22 PM Post #5
Username: Lalalanmao
Nickname (Optional): Lala, Mao
ID: 88235
Favorite Books/Series': Percy Jackson (and the others), KotLC, HP, Young Elites, Lunar Chronicles, WoF, Red Queen, Micheal Vey, Land of Stories (Probably others too which are slipping my mind right now)
Fanfiction: Percy Jackson, Michael Vey, WoF, KotLC, HP
Writing Background (Optional): I write for fun and during my free time
Birthday (MM-DD, Not year - that is private info): 3/13
Edited By Lalalanmao on 1/26/2019 at 5:23 PM.
Nyx0913
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 5:32 PM Post #6
Welcome! (I forsee us having many Warriors related convos XD)
Nyx0913
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 5:34 PM Post #7
Welcome to the club! We have a LOT in common bookwise!
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 5:37 PM Post #8
Yeps :)
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 41
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #9
Can someone look over the draft of a prologue for a fanfiction I'm writing? I not sure I like it so far. Also, it does have a few swear words I striked through. It is a gorey-ish scene though.

"Daddy," A small girl with hair as dark as the night and sunkissed caramel skin chokes out around her sobs, "Daddy stop! Please stop it, Daddy, please!" The girl's father grins maniacally at the weeping girl and her friends cowering away in the corner of the poorly illuminated room from the kitchen knife he's holding.

"No can do darling," He says, putting emphasis on the word, "I'm just having to much fun!" The dim lighting of the flickering bulb poorly illuminates the man's form, so cloaked in the shadows he looks purple. He lunges forward suddenly, snatching his daughter by the throat and slamming her to the floor.

"Sweet dreams." He coo's as he stabs the flailing girl in the chest, blood splattering on the walls and floor. The girl lets out a wail as he rips out the knife, only to suddenly stab her shoulder. One of the children, a girl with brown hair that fades into dirty blond and a paper crown vomits as all the kids star in horror at the sight of their friend with blood flowing in streams down her body.

The man's head snaps to the girl who vomited. As his nose wrinkles up from the smell he glares at her, "Brat" He hisses out dropping the nearly unconscious form of his daughter. He starts to advance towards her, brandishing the bloody knife when his bloody daughter grabs his leg, tripping the man. "RUN!" she wails at her friends. A redhead wearing a black turtleneck grabs other children's arms and takes off towards the door, the others stumbling behind him.

The man snarls with rage and scrambles to his feet to slam his heel into his daughter's chest, laughing when he heard a sickening snap of bone. "******ing ******y little girl." He hisses out with venom. The redhead reaches the door with the other kids, but when they furiously wiggle the door nob they realize that they are locked in. A boy with sandy brown hair who was wearing a narwal hoodie starts screaming for someone to help them.

"SHUT UP!" The man bellows in rage as he tackles the child to the floor. he begins stabbing the boy's chest as he struggles. A sick wet noise sounds out with each stab as the boy begins to cough up blood. A boy with a brown ponytail jumps on the man in a futile attempt to save his friend, but it was in vAin>>...???

Aphmau lurched up from her bed, eyes wild and muscles tensed. She swung her wild gaze around her room as she ripped the blankets off her legs. She took a deep breath after struggling out from under the sheets and running to the bathroom. 'Calm down aph. You're fine. Everything is okay' She let out a shuttering breath and looked up at the mirror. She froze. Oh god oh god oh god no no no no no no No No NO!
Edited By Winternova668 on 1/26/2019 at 10:24 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 10:37 PM Post #10
Username: Orca2Whale (might switch to Orchid2WHale tho)
Nickname (Optional): Orc
ID: 120555
Favorite Books/Series': Harry Potter, Young Elites, Percy Jackson, anything Minecraft.
Fanfiction: N/A (I go my own direction)
Writing Background (Optional): Hmm.....
I'm writing a book series around a guy named Spirit of Vengence (actual name: Owen)....kinda like Young Elites/Legend/Harry Potter/20 other book series mashed together. I write for the SYlestia times, write poetry , lyrics (sort of), and started about 50 novels but only finished 1 (and its terrible).
Birthday (MM-DD, Not year - that is private info): January 14
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.