Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 2/3/2019 at 5:36 PM Post #21
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72535&page=2#20
Author: Grapejuice
Time Posted: 2/3/2019 at 5:32 PM
one of his eyes widened slightly so you assume he tried to raise a non-existent eyebrow but he nods and waves his hand and the barrier around you disappears however he shoots you a smile and you hear a voice speaking in your head

"There's a reason this is called the scorpion pit. Do you know what that reason is young one?" the voice doesn't wait for your answer "It's because in here we see the separation of the scorpions, those who simply sting and fall back to their basic nature, and the snakes, those that are cunning and can rise above themselves to survive and win"

She frowned. "Wonderful. So I have to be like a snake, except I'm not particularly excited about moving like a snake." she half said and half thought. She looked around assuming an air of curiousity that didn't quite match the feeling in her stomach.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 2/3/2019 at 5:37 PM Post #22
Is there anywhere specific you would like to go? Or you could wait for the others to be released too
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 2/3/2019 at 5:52 PM Post #23
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72535&page=3#22
Time Posted: 2/3/2019 at 5:37 PM
Is there anywhere specific you would like to go? Or you could wait for the others to be released too

I'll wait ^^
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 2/3/2019 at 5:59 PM Post #24
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72535&page=2#18
Time Posted: 2/3/2019 at 5:08 PM
The forum has opened and the game has begun

You open your eyes and find yourself in the forum with 6 other people. All of you are in what you can assume are your avatars. One person is clearly older than all of you and you recognize them as the facilitator they stand on a raised podium and begin to speak.

"Welcome heirs to the Scorpion Pit." They pause "The Forum games have begun, and it is now time for you all to prove whether or not you deserve your families empires. This is your last and only chance to ask any questions. So ask them quickly, you may not interact with the others until I let down the barriers"

When they mention barriers you notice that there is a thinly lit blue sheen around you, you press your hand against it and find your way blocked, you cannot move freely yet.

She shrugged, ``Do we still feel hunger here?``
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/3/2019 at 6:05 PM Post #25
He nodded "yes you do, although you cannot die from starvation or dehydration you will certainly feel the effects of what would likely happen to your body should you not eat. However the commons does offer a buffet spread where you can get food"
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 2/3/2019 at 7:32 PM Post #26
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72535&page=3#25
Time Posted: 2/3/2019 at 6:05 PM
He nodded "yes you do, although you cannot die from starvation or dehydration you will certainly feel the effects of what would likely happen to your body should you not eat. However the commons does offer a buffet spread where you can get food"

pushes to creatures because nAriE

``Nice, i'm excited now.`` She snickered playfully when he said buffet.
Edited By Vigil on 2/3/2019 at 7:33 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 2/3/2019 at 10:36 PM Post #27

You open your eyes and find yourself in the forum with 6 other people. All of you are in what you can assume are your avatars. One person is clearly older than all of you and you recognize them as the facilitator they stand on a raised podium and begin to speak.

"Welcome heirs to the Scorpion Pit." They pause "The Forum games have begun, and it is now time for you all to prove whether or not you deserve your families empires. This is your last and only chance to ask any questions. So ask them quickly, you may not interact with the others until I let down the barriers"

When they mention barriers you notice that there is a thinly lit blue sheen around you, you press your hand against it and find your way blocked, you cannot move freely yet.

The girl smirked, narrowing her eyes. "I assume we can do anything we need to get our goals done? Nothing is illegal, persay, in the forum?" I ask him, arching an eyebrow. I look around the room, taking in the other heirs, trying to judge, as best as I could from avatars, a persons strengths and weakness.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 2/4/2019 at 12:54 AM Post #28

"What rules must we abide" the male avatar asked, tapping his finger against the barrier impatiently. Time was of the essence, and he wanted to get down to business.

((Since we can see each others avis here's mines pic))
He did not have a particularly muscular body, but there was some show of strength. He wore a blank face.
Edited By IvyCat on 2/4/2019 at 12:57 AM.
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 2/4/2019 at 2:22 AM Post #29

I look around and take in the other avatars.I try and read their body language to see how afraid they are.I put on a big,fake smile and say.Well,I hope we can work together and survive.Teamwork makes the dreamwork!
What happens if we get lost?I ask him.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/4/2019 at 6:42 AM Post #30
Your barrier falls down, you're free to roam, before you go through a voice speaks to you in your head;

"There's a reason this is called the scorpion pit. Do you know what that reason is young one?" the voice doesn't wait for your answer "It's because in here we see the separation of the scorpions, those who simply sting and fall back to their basic nature, and the snakes, those that are cunning and can rise above themselves to survive and win"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.