Players 2,336 342
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,262,219 1,779
Generated 656,478 10
Captured 1,191,227 65
Bred 6,414,419 1,704
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The Final Days ( A Zombie apocalypse RP...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/24/2019 at 7:37 PM Post #51
Do you mind giving me a summary of what happened to the others? If not then it's alright
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 2/24/2019 at 7:41 PM Post #52
Other characters?

Currently there is a small group at the police station, they have a good base plenty of food but zombies are always in the area.
Characters there are-
Victor, Alaska, Victoria, Lani, Maveric, Rose, Maria, Mrs. Heart (ana ), David.

Victor is missing an arm due to an accident, David is in charge of weapons.

Nova is in an abandoned building near a very infested area.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/24/2019 at 7:42 PM Post #53
Thanks.
Wolvesen
Level 23
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 10:37 AM Post #54
Hello.. Is this still open?
Wolvesen
Level 23
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 6:55 PM Post #55
I realize that I didn't ping you.. I hope this isn't annoying, but I decided to put my form here.

Name: Piper Lient

Appearance:
She wears a brown leather jacket which is relatively large, as it was her brother's. She wears a dark grey t-shirt underneath. She wears light blue jeans and a pair of simple slip-on boots, which are also water proof.. Though they are relatively worn out.

Backstory: When Quinn was young, not even three years old, her parents divorced. She and her brother then had to go back and forth between their mother's house and their father's house each week, which wasn't even that bad. They weren't rich but they weren't poor, they had a roof over their head, food on the table, and a loving family even if they were divided. When the outbreak had first happened, Quinn was out at a corner store getting snacks with her brother Mitch. They immediately headed home, back to their mother's house. They didn't have very much time, but thankfully they had weapons, since their step-father was a retired police officer, and he hunted for a hobby. Due to the circumstances, only Quinn, Mitch and their mother had gotten out of the city alive. But their mother didn't last too long, as she died from an untreated case of cancer. Quinn and Mitch survived together for a while, until Quinn was finally left alone, when Mitch sacrificed his own life for his sister. After what had happened, she locked herself up in an apartment with what she had, and she hasn't had to come out until recently, where she met Terrin.

Karma Alliance: Neutral/Good

I really hope this is not annoying, I am sorry haha, this is the first time I have ever signed up for a roleplay. Also if it is alright, I will be making a form for Terrin as well.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 6:57 PM Post #56
Accepted! It isn't annoying ^.^
Lilaclps101
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 7:14 PM Post #57
Not positive if this is still open but, I'm gonna leave a bio.

Name- Sarah
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Looks- (I dunno how to add images yet) A pale female with jet black hair. She has storm grey eyes and fair skin. Her clothing includes jackets, sweatshirts, combat boots, and if she doesn't have jackets or sweatshirts she'll have a cropped off tank top.
Sexuality - Bisexual
Relationship Status- Single
Dexterity- 10 (out of 20)
Agility- 14 (out of 20)
Strength- 9 (out of 20)
Social Status- Loner
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #58
There is a character sheet that is usually used and I would prefer it is used, but accepted, feel free to jump in anytime.
Wolvesen
Level 23
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 9:13 PM Post #59
Alright, here is my last one. :)

Name: Terrin Ureft

Appearance:
He also wears a pair of old running shoes and light grey jeans. Terrin also has a necklace, it is a golden locket, showing a photo of himself and his aunt, Leraine.

Backstory: Terrin never really knew his parents, since he was left under the care of his aunt, Leraine. It didn't take very long for the two to grow a strong bond with eachother, quickly forming a mother and son bond. When the outbreak started, he was at home. He didn't have very much to defend himself with at the time, so Terrin and his aunt stayed locked up in their home until they ran out of supplies. With a few knives in hand and bags filled with whatever supplies they had left, they headed out of their home. After days of survival, Terrin's aunt had been bitten on her calf. She begged Terrin to put her out of her misery, to which he did after a few minutes of refusal. With what he had left, he needed to find a new place to stay, so he headed into an apartment building. While inside, he met Piper, and the two teamed up, since it's better than being alone.

Karma Alliance: Neutral

..So how do I get started in the roleplay?
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 9:20 PM Post #60
Try meeting up With Nova and her small group, or try heading towards the police station to the main group.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.