Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The Final Days ( A Zombie apocalypse RP...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 2:18 PM Post #1
You find yourself in a deep dark world filled with creatures and things around every corner that could kill you. No matter where you try to run, where you try to hide, they will always be there, they will always find you.

Welcome to The Final Days! It is my first RP on here and I hope it will have some peoples interest.
Rp thread-
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72475&page=1#forumtop

Story-line:

After a big spill of radioactive waste, the world was thrown into chaos. At first everything seemed under control and everyone went on with there lives.. until the dead came to life again. At first it they seemed normal like they had just not died.. the first attack was in new york and it spread to the entire US and all that surrounded. Real life zombies.. who would of thought? Now, you are unsure if the world anywhere is safe. Will you go it alone or will you find people to help you survive these hard times?

Rules-

Semi-lit
What is my meaning to this? At a minimum correct spelling and at least a paragraph per reply. If you have wrighters block please tell everyone so they know why ^.^

Hate the character not the person!

No over powered characters. What do I mean by this?
Guns will not be easy to find, strenght on a human has it's limits, you can't hit a target every time, ammo runs out eventually, and an area is only safe for so long. I do not mean to be rude, but most lasting Rp's last because it is interesting and there is challanges. If you just had everything you needed, it would not be fun.

Romance is definately allowed but if it comes to a moment where.. stuff.. happens, we call it a time skip moment.

( Also! There are 2 leaders, this will be voted on later within the Rp later )

This place can be as graphic and gory as you please as I love scary stuff, but put a warning in red letters at the top of the reply this must be used with-
Violance, Abuse ( Can be skipped but added to story too ) and anything else that may be triggering.

Name:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Karma alliance( Is this character a good person or the type of person who would turn there back on you? If you want it to be just balance, put neutral. ):

And now this is open!
(Note this may be moved to a discord Rp )
Edited By Espenfalls on 1/24/2019 at 6:06 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 2:18 PM Post #2
Reserved ^.^
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 2:22 PM Post #3
Name: Victor Marlon Heart

Appearance:
Victor stands at a tall 6'0 with hazel eyes and deep brown hair with lighter brown highlights, usually in a messy style. He has a lighter skin tone almost like cream mixed with coffee. He has several tattoos on him along with a few scars he has gotten from street fighting in his past.
He is well built but has lost weight due to the apocalypse. He usually wears jeans, a t-shirt, and cowboy boots. Sometimes wears a cowboy hat as well.

Backstory:
Victor was born into a poor family and raised on the streets, but he was originally from texas. He got into a lot of bad things when younger, he was also a well known street fighter. When everything happened, he thought he would be one of the first dead but he has been doing fine so far. Unfortunately though he lost what he had thought was the love of his life during the start of all of this. He blames himself. He is a strong person but knows that to win this fight, maybe it would be better to stick to the shadows.

Karma alliance: Good, Victor would be there for a person in there darkest moments and hopes you would do the same for him.
Edited By Espenfalls on 1/25/2019 at 2:21 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 3:05 PM Post #4
I'm just curiouse, can you save a role for me, I just want to save, I'll work on this after school.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 3:23 PM Post #5
Of course! I would be happy to ^.^
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 4:05 PM Post #6
Name: April Reina
Backstory: She came from a rich family. Her dad was a gun enthusiast, so she had a good supply of guns and ammo when everything started. Her parents were out of town so she was completely alone, and had to depend on someone else (someone who tried to break into her house for supplies but found her instead, spot open if you'd like) and they survived together ever since. She's physically weak, but fairly clever. She's a bit of a coward and will hide from danger rather than fight. She was affected by the chaos very early on due to living in New Jersey.
Karma Alliance: Neutral/Good (She's neutral, but in a situation with neutral outcomes, she'll go for the morally good option)

Items
(Backpack, small purse)
-.22 pistol
-.22 ammo (About 40 shots left)
-3 Cans of soup
-Extra Shirt
-Swiss army knife (From a giftshop- has her name on the side of it)
-5 mini bags of beef jerkey
-1 kinder surprise egg
-Small stuffed animal keychain
-Dark blue hoodie
Edited By DruidOfBees on 1/25/2019 at 8:28 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 4:22 PM Post #7
Accepted! You will be pinged when the RP thread is up ^.^
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #8
I had forgotten to add appearance to character sheets, that is now added sorry for the inconvenience ^.^
You can add a description for appearance if you want to.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 5:25 PM Post #9
NOTE: I sometimes have writer's block, but other times I could go for over 300 words

Name:Maveric

Appearance:

Backstory: All of his family died from the spill of radioactive waste, except for his sister, Lani. He tries to protect her the best he can, hardly letting anyone talk to her

Karma alliance: Netrual for now

Name: Alaska

Appearance:

Backstory: Her dad was a mechanic and her mom was divorced and remarried. She had usually stayed with her dad unless it was on the weekend. She spent the weekends at her moms, but other than that, she stayed with her dad and learned everything there was to know about cars.

Karma alliance: Netral

Name: Lani

Appearance:

Backstory: (Look at Maveric's backstory)

Karma alliance: She never turns on anybody, she's extremely loyal

Name: Victoria

Appearance:

Backstory:Her dad was a mechanic and her mom was divorced and remarried. She had usually stayed with her mom unless it was on the weekend. She spent the weekends at her dads, but other than that, she stayed with her mom and learned everything about cooking

Karma alliance: Good

Name:Aurora

Appearance:

Backstory:N/A

Karma alliance( Is this character a good person or the type of person who would turn there back on you? If you want it to be just balance, put neutral. ):N/A

Name:Bori (Brorealis)

Appearance:

Backstory:N/a

Karma alliance( Is this character a good person or the type of person who would turn there back on you? If you want it to be just balance, put neutral. ): N/A
Edited By Sslover on 2/8/2019 at 2:00 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 5:58 PM Post #10
Sweet! I must warn you that my record is 7000 words.

Accepted! Setting up the Rp thread ^.^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.