Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts Fanclub/R...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 6:21 PM Post #51
mmkay.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 7:04 PM Post #52
(Did i cover enough languages?)
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 7:09 PM Post #53
Please don't tell me you speak that many languages
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 7:12 PM Post #54
What? No! GOogle translate!

Oh no, I forgot Japanese....
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 9:34 PM Post #55
So, wait, two things. One, we're making this like an rpg? Two, what do you mean a sample of my class?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #56
Just PM me an overview.

And it's still half rp have fanclub. Kinda like pottermorw but more rp involved. Still bashing out details but yeah.
Edited By Orca2whale on 1/28/2019 at 10:14 PM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 8:26 AM Post #57
Class 1: Arithmancy (This is an actual class I wrote on WoP (I am the Arithmancy Teacher on WoP US))

The students sat at their desks, waiting for the Arithmancy professor to arrive. They stared at the chalkboard, where three words were written in a tall, thin cursive;

Professor Emil D. Medellsson - Arithmancy

The students looked at the door to the Professors office, tittering with suppressed excitement as they waited for Professor Medellsson to enter.

At exactly seven-thirty in the morning, the professor entered the room through the same door the students had used, startling quite a few of the young Arithmancy students (as they had believed Professor Medellsson to be hiding in his office). He walked to the front of the room, his plain brown robes billowing behind him as he strode past the third years. He turned around to face the students, his eyes glinting with unknown intent.

My name is Professor Medellsson, and I teach, as it is quite obvious: Arithmancy. He paused for a moment, observing all the students that he would be teaching. Some showed great potential and talent with numbers, others well, he expected them to drop the class next year. He ran a hand through his long brown hair before resuming his lesson. In this class, you will be studying numbers. If you have enrolled into Arithmancy to have an easy class, or if you believe this class to be fun, you are dreadfully mistaken, misinformed, or just plain ignorant. We will be doing some interesting things, but we will only do so after youve mastered the basics of this numerical art.

He gave his wand a careless flick and words appeared on the chalkboard.

Syllabus for Arithmancy I: Learn Numbers 1-9 and their Powers in Arithmancy

You will be learning about numbers this year. Yes, I understand that it sounds boring, but I am not interested in listening to your complaints. It would be better if you just kept silent about whatever you may disagree with me on, because I do not take critique, nor do I take suggestions. He waved his hand carelessly at a stack of rolled-up parchment on his oak desk and the papers distributed themselves, one roll landing in front of each student. Your assignment is on the board and is due by the end of class. Should you not finish by eight-fifteen, you will receive an automatic troll, no matter how well it is done. You may begin. Emil sat down at his desk and pulled out an old tome to read.

One of the students turned to talk to their neighbor.
Sheesh, Professor Medellssons definitely got a wand up his butt. the Gryffindor said. Geez, what I wouldnt give to be out of this class.
Mr Angerbauer, Professor Medellsson said in a monotonous voice without looking up from his book, I am taking twenty points from Gryffindor house for speaking ill of a professor (especially one that is awesome as I). Emil gazed at his reflection in a small mirror. I am so beautiful he sighed.
Narcissist much?
Detention, Mr. Angerbauer. Meet me after class and we will discuss your punishment. I am currently considering bedpans without magic and hand protection. Your behaviour will affect my final decision for your detention, so please behave.

A S S I G N M E N T

Part 1 Write an RPG about your experience sitting through the first Arithmancy class.

Are you excited to take Arithmancy?
What were your impressions of Professor Medellsson?
Be sure to include your name, year, and house in this part of the assignment.

Part 2 Write an essay that addresses the following questions:

What is Numerology?
Why is it important to learn about?
Then, pick your favorite digit, an integer between one and nine, and explain its meaning and significance in Numerology.
Please ensure this portion of the assignment contains a minimum of 100 words.

Please remember to state your sources, even if that source was your imagination, though researching the answers is highly recommended. Furthermore, any form of cheating or plagiarism will automatically result in a grade of Troll. If you have any questions about the lesson or the assignment, feel free to reach out to my ATs or me by owl.

- Emil Medellsson
Edited By Sweden on 1/29/2019 at 8:26 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 10:09 AM Post #58
works ;)

(wow I joined that and haven't doen a thing lol)
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 10:12 AM Post #59
Arithmancy isnt available to first years (unfortunately). But Im cool with that.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 10:14 AM Post #60
We have 3 third year clases and 1 everyone class.

ANd no one's 2nd year or above.

You might have to wait awhile if you want 3rd year and above . Like a long time cuz I don't have a requirement spreadsheet yet.

*facepalm& I forgot FEaturered Article in the paper! *runs off leaving professor confusedly sitting in my office*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.