Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 9:56 AM Post #31
Rujo, the First Shadowweaver
No sign of her loose brethren came back, crawling back outside."Where...are they?" she said weakly, looking back at the battle. She has seen that Masaaki was down, vulnerable and weakened."My brethren, get her quickly before she gets up!" she said, pointing to her. Some ran out of the lair, responding to Rujo's command.

Masaaki, the Warrior Kitsune
She has fallen on the ground, slightly unconscious from pain. Her vision was blurry and she reverted back into her kitsune form, weakened by the curses Rujo has given her."Have I failed?, am I dead?" she thought to herself, her slowly going back into unconsciousness.
Edited By Fluffyfoxley462 on 1/21/2019 at 9:56 AM.
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 10:15 AM Post #32
-Strike-

As the innocents were trying to escape Strike was hiding behind the protective wall when he bumped into Crow. The rift opened and several innocents jumped through. "Not on my watch." Before any more innocents could jump through a circle of dark crystals closed off the rift. Dark crystals went flying at the spiritual dragon, trying to distract it.

-Star-

The light made the Shadows shrivel away. Seeing the dark crystals all over the area he new he had to stop his brother. He couldn't leave without Clove. "Clove!?" This time he ran into the kitsune. "Are you okay?"

-Clove-

When Star bumped into someone they called him Strike. Then the entire time I've just been helping Strike! Clove thought, Strike realized she knew and threw her off him. She could feel crystals encasing her as some tear at her fur and skin. She couldn't move for some reason.
Edited By Yeetthatskeet on 1/21/2019 at 10:17 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 10:35 AM Post #33
Silver-
He gritted his teeth pushing the downed nixi forward. The spiritual dragon used a foot to shatter the crystals around it before lowering its wings and covering the rift as its tail slammed against the crystals. It was fading as were his powers. Silver drug the female nixi forward towards Star and Clove. "Go quickly! I can't hold it much longer, and take her!" He barkedshoving them forward. Once they were through he let go of the dragon image, it shattering into a swarm of glinting crystals before he too jumped into the rift. It sealed behind him as soon as he entered. He was too weak to fight against his plummet even as he hit the hard ground. Panting he lay there, dizzy and confused. The pain in his shoulder burned making him want to throw up. This was agony.

Crow-
He jumped back as more people fell from the sky. "Whoa...so you all fell from the sky as well?" He asked cocking his head to the side. "That's neat." Crow sat back on his hunches watching them, unaware suddenly that he wasn't like them. "So what brings you here?"
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 10:55 AM Post #34
She waited for her troops to bring Masaaki back, her claws showing. She couldn't find any of the other Innocents, deciding that Masaaki will be the only one tortured.

Back in her unconscious realm, she felt herself being carried. She couldn't move or else pain will come, leaving her with no choice but to stay still and hope that she will be carried to a safe place.
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 11:38 AM Post #35
-Star-

Star busted the crystals holding Clove down. He took her and ran over to the portal that was open. A trail of crystals followed them. The buck knew that they wouldn't make it while trying to doge his brother. "Take care of Clove for me!" He yelled, tossing crystal into the portal. "You go through too, don't stay here! I'll keep my brother distracted!"

-Clove-

The fox was thrown into the portal as she fell into the mysterious area. Clove still couldn't see but she was able to move. "Hello?"

-Strike-

The buck was angry, he wanted to bring both Clove and Star to Rujo but Star would have to do. A layer of crystals surrounded them, blocking Star off from Silver and the portal. Star threw fire at him while Strike simply blocked the attacks. "You were always better at close combat"
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 11:45 AM Post #36
"What's taking them so long? Did Masaaki awoke and is battling them?" she thought, her patience thinning.She then called for them again, howling longer and louder with no interruptions.

She twitched in her unconscious realm, unable to forcefully make herself wake up. The pain was growing the more she tried, messing with her.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 11:58 AM Post #37
Silver-
The spinning of his head soon passed as the black and purple nixi nudged him some. "You alright there bud?" The shadowweaver asked.
"Don't kill me please! I didn't mean it I swear!" Silver yelped covering his snout with a paw. The purple nixi cocked his head to the side clearly confused.
"What do you mean? I would never kill someone like you." Crow answered looking over at the rikki, the female nixi, the bright blue puff, and the lupora that were laying about with them. "You've all seen better haven't you? I wish I could heal you all but I can't." He sniffed around looking at the downed female nixi. He could almost smell the magic and pain coming from her. "Hey? Can you hear me?" He asked nudging her side. His eyes flowed a light purple as he gave her a tiny bit of his own strength. "Can you hear me now?" Silver watched in shock. Why was a shadowweaver helping them?
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 12:09 PM Post #38
Flux looked at Rujo. *I had no idea that she could do that.* she said, suddenly worrying if the pain was going to come back.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 12:11 PM Post #39
She didn't stop until a male wolf Shadowweaver nudged her."Yes?" she asked."You will not believe this, but you will not like this." He gingerly took Rujo's paw, bringing her back into the lair.She heard her brethren making sounds in anger."Hey, what's going on in here!?" she shouted.A female Shadowweaver pointed towards the screen, revealing that one of her fellow troops were helping out the Innocents.She paused at the sight, her eyes turning black like her fur."Why?! Why would he-" she said, storming off."Yeah, Crow is with them." the female said."He's so going to pay for this. No way do I accept my amazing troops to be with them! I swear when I get my paws on him I will banish him with no remorse!" she shouted.Her brethren barked in agreement, echoing around the lair.

She whined, slowly opening her eyes. She saw Crow right in front of her, getting up and was ready to battle. She growled lowly, getting aggressive.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 1:03 PM Post #40
Crow-
"Easy now! I'm trying to help you. Why are you so aggressive?" He asked backing away a bit. "What's your problem?" The purple in his fur darkened some as it shimmered to a light brown color before darkening again. "I'm sorry if I scared you."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.