Page 1 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/19/2019 at 5:54 PM Post #1
Roleplay Signups:https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72071

It is daytime, with grey swirling clouds in the sky. Chaos is one of the underlying threats of this world, the next being the Shadowweavers. Shadowweavers help grow chaos by killing innocent lives and stealing them for their species's benefit. Rujo, the First Shadowweaver kept a certain number of Innocents to play her little game of survival.

Rules
-Please do NOT be overpowered if you are an Innocent, Shadowweaver, or both.
-You are allowed to have multiple characters.
-Hate the character, not the actual roleplayer.
-Do not say anything that can offend someone, please.
-No controlling roleplay.
-Don't be too gory!
-You are allowed to be an animal or human as an Innocent.
-Have fun!

Pinglist: Fluffyfoxley462, Lalalanmao, Freki, Yeetthatskeet, Dragongem23, Hawkeye

Rujo, the First Shadowweaver

She was patiently watching her chosen Innocents to wake up in a lair up above, her brethren watching the screen. "My loyal clan. We have our chosen Innocents and we must keep them alive for entertainment. They already have our curses leeching at their powers, making them weaker than small bugs. Their powers are also weakened, us having a clear advantage. We will torture them to feed on their suffering, making us be the alphas around here. But for now, we have to wait until they get up."

Masaaki, the Warrior Kitsune
She was knocked out like the other Innocents around her, trying to get out of this trance state she was in."I swear once I get out of this mental state of mine I will get you Rujo!"
Edited By Fluffyfoxley462 on 1/20/2019 at 10:53 PM.
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 7:24 AM Post #2
Flux growled at Masaaki, indirectly warning her to stay down. She sneered a bit, then shadowslipped into the shadows and appeared on the other side of Masaaki, sneering.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 7:39 AM Post #3
"Wait, where's Flux? Wasn't she supposed to meet us?" she asked. One of her troops pointed to the screen they all sat at, revealing that Flux was near Masaaki. Rujo walked to the screen, impressed. "Looks like we have one early bird. Watch and learn from her." She sat down, her purple dust still swirling around.

She felt a rush of air move against her fur, knowing that a enemy is nearby. She listened to it, knowing the message."I don't fear any threat, I will wake up and attack as soon as I see my enemy." She was circling around her mind, trying to wake up.
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 12:56 PM Post #4
Flux grinned at Shadowweaver. *She is the strongest of the innocents, but the curses should be keeping her down for a bit longer.*

(Btw, I will be switching from using * and quotation marks, mainly because I switch between computer and mobile devises)
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 1:35 PM Post #5
(That's fine)

"A strong one indeed. Masaaki will be tortured the most and we might even have a change to have her join us. It will take some strong convincing, but we will not stop until we become the alphas of every world around us." She bared her fangs, her purple flame eyes flaring up in the process. She was way more insane than her brethren, having a screw loose.

She looked down at her paws for a brief moment, noticing a tiny white light in between them."Am I falling?" she thought, anxious as ever.It started to glow brighter and get bigger, Masaaki blinded by light.She was out of unconsciousness, now getting up from the ground. She has then realized that there was a Shadowweaver right in front of her, growling loudly.
Edited By Fluffyfoxley462 on 1/20/2019 at 2:05 PM.
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 1:51 PM Post #6
Flux smiled, hiding the fact that she was slightly scared of Shadowweaver.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 1:53 PM Post #7
Knowest glared at the innocent,it was going to be fun,leeching away their life,their happiness.Their sanity.He held back a laugh as he fiddled a bit with a cleft of shadow.It seemed to be forming into some sort of wolf...

Ytval shook his head trying to clear it,he recognized the scents."Not back here...nonono" he covered his muzzle with his paws.I don't want to be here!How many times have i told you this.JUST LET ME GO! he mentally shouted
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 2:02 PM Post #8

She noticed that Masaaki and the other innocents started to wake up, ready for her plan."Let them do their work first and then we'll barge in. I swear if they embarrass themselves." She sat down, watching the battle commence.

"You will regret messing with me. I will get to Rujo and get my revenge for taking over my home. I don't care what gets in my way, I will defeat her!" She shouted, lowering her ears. She never realized that she was under curses, underestimating Flux.
Edited By Fluffyfoxley462 on 1/20/2019 at 2:07 PM.
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 3:25 PM Post #9
(Gonna make a pinglist: Fluffyfoxley462, Lalalanmao, Freki, Yeetthatskeet, Dragongem23)

-Strike-

Strike noticed his brother stir and try to wake up. The buck looked over at Rujo before feeling a bit guilty. Strike brushed off that feeling. This is for the best. Star will join us eventually. Smirking, the Shadowweaver couldn't wait until his brother saw him.

-Star-

The buck woke up, he was laying next to one of his friends, Clove. "My head..." Star mumbled as he found it extremely hard to move at the moment. When Clove opened her eyes Star noticed that instead of a bright blue her eyes were a mute purple.

-Clove-

Clove felt her eyes open but couldn't see anything. She could hear what sounded like Star next to her. She felt the ground below her and spoke, "Why is it so dark in here, who else is here?"
Edited By Yeetthatskeet on 1/20/2019 at 4:54 PM.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 5:31 PM Post #10
"They all woke up, but wait until these two are done with them. It's better to give them a speech while weakened."

She heard other voices behind her, looking back."Those are the others? Looks like I will have to protect them from Rujo. But no matter, this will be easy."

Thanks for the ping list!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.