Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 11:12 PM Post #21
Crow-
From the sidelines he watched from where he sat on his hunches. This was amusing yes but it still seemed a bit wrong. This really wasn't a fair fight to have them weakened like this but still it would prove fun in some aspect. He had once been in their shoes, only having gained the favor of joining the clan of Shadowweavers. Not that he hadhad much choice it was that or death. He shook the thought from his head as he entered the light, the glowing purple flames about his legs trailing off behind him. For a moment he stood, his chest puffed out as he took a deep breath in through his nose. Then he dashed forward. The purple mist spread from his open maw, filling the small voids around the innocents. Unlike Shadowweavers they weren't resistant to the poisonous gas. Within minutes each should be faced with their greatest fear. He lightly trotted about the arena looking at his handy work.

Silver-
Everything hurt. Wincing he fought to open his eyes, though even that seemed to make his body hurt. The most pain came from his shoulder where the cut stood out on his light grey fur. It was still bleeding lightly. Weakly he opened his eyes finding himself shoved more towards the sidelines of the arena. 'What's going on?' He thought as he saw the purple nixi dash into the frey. 'Crow...' Wincing some he forced himself to stand on his three good legs, leaning some on the wall. 'Why are they doing this to us?' He began to pant from the pain that coursed through his body. Tears threatened to fall down his muzzle as he fought to summon his power. 'If I could just get one rift opened I could get out of here...but how to take them with me? I can't leave them here...' He took a limping step forward, grouting his teeth against the growing pain in his side and right shoulder. He knew Crow, they had met before. Silver stood as far back from the mist as he could though he could still feel the sting of the fumes in his nose. With that he began to conjure his power, his eyes flashing with a fiery glare.
Edited By Hawkeye on 1/20/2019 at 11:25 PM.
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 11:16 PM Post #22
-Strike-

The buck smirked, sending crystals to scratch and tear at some of the innocents. The buck walked up to the lair from where they were watching. Hiding in the shadows until he reached his twin brother. "Still as stubborn as ever." Crystals formed around Star, separating him and Clove.

-Star-

Alarmed the buck turned around to see his brother walking towards him. "Brother, stop this! Please!" Star pleaded as a wall of fire surrounded him and broke the crystals surrounding him. It was a mistake to go towards his brother. As his brother grew closer Star's body felt heavier until he fell to the ground.

-Clove-

"Star? Star?" Lost in the commotion the fox stumbled around. Not seeing where she was going Clove tripped and fell. She could hear the fighting going on around her but didn't know what was going on. Without sight she was useless. "Hello?" The helpless fox called out.
Edited By Yeetthatskeet on 1/20/2019 at 11:21 PM.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 6:17 AM Post #23
Rujo, the First Shadowweaver
"This is amazing. You all please me in every way. This is going great according to plan!" she said, wagging her tail again. Some of her brethren smiled while others stayed silent and watched, warmed by Rujo's compliment.

Masaaki, the Warrior Kitsune
She has seen the mist, as soon as she looked straight into it, hallucinations of spiders in her eyes. She screeched in fear and pain, feeling like she was getting chased by them. So many obstacles came near, difficult to dodge with hallucinations and pain."I was supposed to fight, not flee. This is abnormal!" she thought, hating on herself taking flight rather than to fight.
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 7:48 AM Post #24
-Strike-

"You should've joined when you had the chance." He spat at his brother. Noticing the poisonous gas surrounding the innocents he smirked. "To bad you couldn't help poor little blind Clove."

-Star-

As Strike was stepping on him Star noticed something wrong with everyone else. They were freaking out for some reason. Star made a circle of fire around him, forcing his brother back. He felt the strength to get up again. He was about to confront Strike but his brother disappeared in a mysterious mist. As soon as he looked at it the scene changed. They were in the forest back home, where they used to live when they were younger. Strike and Star looked almost identical. Suddenly he looked around for his brother and Clove. He could hear them nearby but couldn't see them. That is until he saw them dead, arrows stuck in their bodies. Star screamed in rage, a circle of fire encircled him and almost torched the innocents nearby.

-Clove-

Clove heard screams, it was coming from Star and the other innocents around her. Since she couldn't see the mist didn't have any visual effects on her. One of her worst fears was being blind anyway. Though she could feel claws grabbing at her tail and her sides. Running around, there was strong fumes that stabbed at her nose. When she held her breath the clawing feeling faded away. Taking a deep breath of what she hoped was clean air, she ran until she bumped into someone.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 7:54 AM Post #25
"Who knew that they all have this much strength in them? That is incredible." one said to Rujo. She bared her fangs in delight, her runes sightly glowing.

Massaki had enough with being tortured by hallucinations, anger going through her body. She was getting better at her dodging, close to being into flames when she saw Star's angry flames."I must...find...Rujo!" she thought, a magic spell of protection swirling around her body. Her eyes started to glow ghostly white, her levitating in the air and turning into a white orb, bigger than small rocks. The glow started to get more intense, blinding her enemies with light.
Edited By Fluffyfoxley462 on 1/21/2019 at 7:55 AM.
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 8:22 AM Post #26
-Strike-

Feeling a bump on his side he looked over and smirked. It was Clove, Strike had already made a plan on how to use her. He just had to do his best Star impression. For a moment there was a blinding light. Making a wall with Dark crystals he turned to Clove. "Clove it's me, Star. Are you alright?" Clove nodded yes. Too easy, Strike thought. "Here make both of us invisible, we can help the others here." He said, noticing some light shining through his barrier. "Okay" Clove said. Using his antlers, Strike lifted Clover onto his back turning both of them invisible. All he needed to do was weaken the innocents. Looking out he noticed the spell of protection. She'll tire out eventually, we just have to exploit the weakness in her powers.

-Star-

After burning half the gas near him Star came to his senses. Stopping his flames he looked around for Clove.

-Clove-

Star felt cold for some reason. The warmth that was usually with him was gone. At least she was helping. "Star, what's happening?" There was no response.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 8:43 AM Post #27
She and her brethren were screeching in pain, seeing and feeling Masaaki's intense light. It felt like tiny open flames were on their skin, stinging and burning with pain. Their eyes were ghostly white, reacting to them staring at it. Rujo covered them and turned off the screen, everyone in agony."How can she do that? I thought I've weakened that type of spell!" she said, her eyes still covered."She a warrior kitsune, they rely on multiple attributes to help their powers become stronger. The curses you have given her is still there, she just has a way to temporarily combat it." one said."Forgot that her parents taught her that confidence and determination goes a long way in her family. She's a worthy opponent, very worthy indeed." Rujo said, her eyes slowly turning back to void purple. She knew that she will have special plan for Masaaki to counterattack.

She was still giving off blinding light, trying to make the Shadowweavers flee."Must...get...my...revenge!" she shouted. The light has taken a new form, a dragon just like her. It was golden with star eyes, results from Masaaki's spike in courage.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 8:46 AM Post #28
Silver-
A thin line of Orange light made a circle in the air. The circle opened to a background of black. A large claw slammed into the ground before the rift as a large demon like dragon appeared. Silver barked once and the dragon roared. In a single motion it lifted its wings and forced them down again. The mist was forced away by the gust of wind lightly out lining the invisible deer and Cove. The demon carefully stepped over the innocents, shielding them as it fought off the Shadowweavers. Silver fought to stay focused, that rift disappearing as another began to form under his summoned ally. 'Think of home...think of home.' He told himself. There was a greater chance of them teleporting there if he thought about that and only that.

Crow-
The ground beneath them shook as the dragon appeared. "Silver!" He snapped. That nixi was always proving hard to get! Barring his teeth he started forward only to end up getting knocked over by the now invisible Strike. He tumbled to the ground whimpering. "Hey watch where you are going Strike!" He barked.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 9:02 AM Post #29
She looked outside of the lair, immediately getting stung by light. She has looked at the sky for a split second, running back in to see both the rift and the golden light dragon."What's going on?" a male Shadowweaver asked.Rujo was looking down."I seriously can't tell, but I swear when I get my paws on that little pesky fox and the other chosen ones, they will be tortured. They will be possessed, they will be with us and we will rule the world!" She angrily stomped at the ground, looking out at the opening."Well, how about you just call them back and we can make a plan?" another suggested. Rujo looked up, agreeing. But the only way to call for her brethren is to go out and howl. She took the risk, ran out of the lair quickly and howled for them. Even though she was miles away, her howl can be heard. Her skin started to fade away, shadows leaking from her."Oh no you don't!" the male Shadowweaver said, grabbing her into the lair. She was intensely weakened by light, not able to stand.She still called to her battling brethren, wanting to make a plan.

She saw the rift and the demon, descending down. She was furious, using her wings to hit at her enemies. The thought of her parents helped her only for a little while. The stings of pain came back, causing her protection spell to fade away. Her golden light dragon faded away as well fro behind her, the light she was emitting gone."Not this again! Not now! I must not be defeated by pain! she thought.She still wasn't showing signs of resisting, but signs of resilience.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 9:47 AM Post #30
Silver-
As the golden lights reached one another the medium sized rift opened in the floor. "Quick while they are distracted!" He barked. "Jump through!" He himself limped forward, his spiritual dragon covering their escape. He honestly had no clue where this rift would take them, he just hoped it would be far enough away that they didn't have to worry about the Shadowweavers.

Crow-
He yelped as the ground just inches from him disappeared. Being prone meant he wasn't able to fight back as he was pulled forward into the rift. He fell for what seemed like forever until he broke through the other side. The hard ground rushed up to greet him, the sharp crystal connecting with the side of his head. When he woke again he looked around dazed and confused. "Where am I?" He whimpered finding it hard to think. "How did I get here? I-I can't remember...." Everything was fuzzy, he couldn't recall anything that had happened.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.