Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,263 1,348
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,336,515 2,190
Generated 389,038 301
Captured 824,594 238
Bred 4,122,883 1,651
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
Official Sylestia Merc.. Nov 30
2019 Advent Calendar Nov 30
Black Friday Extravaga.. Nov 27
The Maws of Madness Nov 11
Double Experience Week.. Oct 25
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 23 1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24... 201, 202, 203 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 9:19 PM Post #221
I get all the things from the corner store, then I go collect the bucket and go to the well to fill it with water.

(P.s. I noticed you changed your avatar to look almost exactly like Bella! Well I am unsure that that is the reason you did it but, nonetheless, it's cool!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



You wander around the street for a few minutes attempting to find the corner store that you had seen earlier when you had been standing up on the balcony of your room. Upon finding it you walk through the front door, the jingle of bells above the door alerts the person at the counter to your presence.

"Hey 'Luv! What are you looking for?"

You look down at the list and see the following things.

------------------------

- Milk x1
- Pasta x2
- Tomato x5
- Potato x10
- Salt x1
- Apple x6
- Chocolate x1

------------------------

Which should you do next?
- Give the letter to Bella
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETING...)
- Fill the bucket with water
Edited By Blackghostdragon on 1/29/2019 at 9:24 PM.
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,439
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 9:29 PM Post #222


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After filling the bucket with water you drag it back out of the well and place it next to the well. It's rather heavy and you are struggling to carry it very far.

Should you take it back now and then deliver the letter to Bella?
- Give the letter to Bella (COMPLETING...)
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETED)
- Fill the bucket with water (COMPLETED)
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 9:33 PM Post #223
I sit down next to it and think for a few moments. Then I stand and with all my might heave the bucket over to the spot the shopkeeper asked me to place it. Then I head to The Blue Ny'vene Inn to deliver the message.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After filling the bucket with water you drag it back out of the well and place it next to the well. It's rather heavy and you are struggling to carry it very far.

Should you take it back now and then deliver the letter to Bella?
- Give the letter to Bella (COMPLETING...)
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETED)
- Fill the bucket with water (COMPLETED)
Edited By Blackghostdragon on 1/29/2019 at 9:33 PM.
Sairento
Level 67
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 128
Posts: 6,874
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 11:24 PM Post #224
Sure, Ill go next door
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 200
Posts: 4,217
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 7:23 AM Post #225
Username:Eyelashviper
Nickname: Viper, Eye, Eyelash (any of them)
ID: 119797
What I have: Bow and arrows, Blanket, Flashlight (torch), Matches

My choice: third path lol I am such a risk-taker
Jumpingemerald
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 11/3/2018
Threads: 13
Posts: 929
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 7:49 AM Post #226
I carefully reach forward and stroke his head softly
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,439
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 3:48 PM Post #227


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



You walk quickly back to the Inn and waltz in through the door. Bella wasn't anywhere in sight. Maybe she was in another room. Felix sat at the counter asleep again. The bright dragon from earlier was fast asleep in front of the counter next to him with the weird lion thing curled up next to it.

Should you wake him and ask him where Bella is?
- Give the letter to Bella (COMPLETING...)
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETED)
- Fill the bucket with water (COMPLETED)


Alaska
Edited By Smolblu on 1/30/2019 at 3:49 PM.
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 3:52 PM Post #228
I slowly walk over and shake the sleeping elf. "Felix," I say gently. "Felix, wake up."



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



You walk quickly back to the Inn and waltz in through the door. Bella wasn't anywhere in sight. Maybe she was in another room. Felix sat at the counter asleep again. The bright dragon from earlier was fast asleep in front of the counter next to him with the weird lion thing curled up next to it.

Should you wake him and ask him where Bella is?
- Give the letter to Bella (COMPLETING...)
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETED)
- Fill the bucket with water (COMPLETED)
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,439
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 3:58 PM Post #229


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You go next door. The room had a two couches facing each other with a glass coffee table between them. Quite a few small vases of flowers sat scattered around the room. Zoey had stayed to help her brother with the pasta so you were completely alone. You hear a faint mewling from under a set of draws at one side of the room.

Do you investigate?

???
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,439
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 4:11 PM Post #230
Welcome to The Forgotten Paths!
I'm not very good at hosting these,
but I hope that it amuses you for a while...
:3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You confidently make your way down through the path to your left. Every second metre there seemed to be another obstruction to your path. First a rock then a branch. Finally you made it out of the narrow path and into a large clearing. The path now lead down to the right and along the tree line.

Should you follow it or make your own path?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24... 201, 202, 203
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.