Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 8,892 921
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 4,975,181 1,770
Generated 351,177 51
Captured 764,998 154
Bred 3,859,006 1,565
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 24 1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 123, 124, 125 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Smolblu
Level 67
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,494
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 4:16 PM Post #231


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Her almost murderous gaze immediately dissolved becoming instantly exited. She looked up at you and licked your hand before rapping her tail around your arm and pulling herself up onto you hand. She sat there staring at you a somewhat cute expression on her face.

Should you take her with you?


???
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 159
Posts: 3,642
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 5:46 PM Post #232
(I make these myself. I also join as much as possible lol, and I am not that hard to entertain) I follow the path that is already made
Meerables
Level 68
The Carver
Joined: 2/16/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 390
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 6:39 PM Post #233
Nodding my head I say " yes that is what happened to me, but what happened to everybody else?"
Sairento
Level 64
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 110
Posts: 4,461
Posted: 1/31/2019 at 4:31 AM Post #234
Sure! What could go wrong?
Jumpingemerald
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 11/3/2018
Threads: 0
Posts: 437
Posted: 1/31/2019 at 8:17 AM Post #235
Of course! I cradle her in my arms and continue on my way
Smolblu
Level 67
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,494
Posted: 2/1/2019 at 12:24 AM Post #236
Ooo~
If you have space in one that you are running I'd love to join?
^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You follow the path along the tree line. Nothing much jumps out at you other than a few small rabbits of some kind and a few brightly coloured birds. After walking for a rather long time you stumble over a tree root. The tree was completely white and it seemed to be whispering to itself.

Investigate or avoid?
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 159
Posts: 3,642
Posted: 2/1/2019 at 5:41 AM Post #237
ya. I have alot... one just died because the person was left with nothing else to do... but I am hosting "The Egg quest" "The journey through the Dead forest" (Thats the one that died lol) "Flyng thru flames (that one is full) and this one that used to be so famous but lost everyones attention and I cannot find it

I investigate
Smolblu
Level 67
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,494
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 5:39 PM Post #238
I am so sorry for waiting so long to reply to you...
I've been somewhat preoccupied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Felix shifts and attempts to swat you away. You dodged his hand and shook him again. He suddenly shot up, hitting both his knees on the counter.

"Gah!! Ghost, hi? What do you need today?"

Hmm?
- Give the letter to Bella (COMPLETING...)
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETED)
- Fill the bucket with water (COMPLETED)


Alaska
Edited By Smolblu on 2/13/2019 at 12:34 AM.
Smolblu
Level 67
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,494
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #239


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



She hums thoughtfully and reaches for a red leather note book of some kind. She flips through the pages until she finds the page that she is looking for.

"Ahh! You see I've recorded all of their names, but I really don't know anything about what happened to them in the end. Most of them left town and almost none of them have returned. Charlie and a girl named Tammy live on a hill outside the village. They were in the same situation as you from memory..."

What should you say or do?
Edited By Smolblu on 2/9/2019 at 5:47 PM.
Smolblu
Level 67
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,494
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 5:53 PM Post #240


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You sneak over to the set of draws and crouch down to see what was there. Underneath the set of draws was two tiny lynx like creatures. One was asleep but the other stared at you accusingly as it flicked its tail back and forth.

What to do? What to do?


???


???
Edited By Smolblu on 2/13/2019 at 12:28 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 123, 124, 125
This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.