Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > In the Suburbs (Role Play)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 114, 115, 116 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 10:10 PM Post #1
Ping List:

Shayni, Rubycookie, Sslover, Freki, Bluepearl13, Hawkeye

Families-

The Silver's: Crow Silver (jewelry store owner, 31 years old, male, homosexual), Dexion Silver (Coffee shopee worker, 23 years old, male, homosexual), no children, live in house 1542

Singles-

Gentlemen:

Clint Adams (investigative reporter, 29 years old, male, heterosexual, staying in house 1513)

Christopher Callaghan (PE teacher, 28 years old, bisexual, house 1502)

Ash Lemon (CEO, 27 years old, heterosexual, house 1505)

Joshua Medicore (movie star, 27 years old, heterosexual, house 1248)

Ladies:

Vixen Cunningham (super model, 25 years old, female, heterosexual, house 1503)

Adwin Black (fiction author, 27 years old, female, heterosexual, house 1513)

Harper Wilde (police officer, 23 years old, female, heterosexual, house 1566)

Strong Independent Women:

Farilyn (grocery store worker, 19 years old, female, asexual, house 1356)

----------

Clint:
The red car rattled to a spot outside the brilliant white bars of the subdivision gate, just beyond the boundaries of what was to be his home for the next month or two. This was a big change from his one bedroom apartment back home in New York, one where it was just him and no one else. Here he would be living with someone which wasn't much to his liking. He had hoped to be able to afford a single bedroom home here but that was out of the question in this part of town. Renting was just as good though that meant he would have to live with someone else. With a sigh the man shut the car off, took out his phone and opened the rental car app. With that he turned the car back in and exited it. After a few moments of digging his duffle bag out of the back he continued down the driveway into the subdivision. It was beautiful, that much was nice though it was full of people and lively with the sounds of children. It was clear he didn't fit in with his darker colored clothes and unfriendly expression. The sooner he found home 1542 the better. There at least he would have a reference to finding the other home. Though with the busyness of the place told him that there would be many unnecessary introductions before he reached the home. With that thought he pulled his phone out to appear like he was busy just to avoid conversations with anyone else.

Dexion:
Nervouly he fiddled witht he front of his apron, eyes trained on the door. 'Please don't let this place be busy today...' THe younger man thought. He was alone behind the conner, and honestly he looked like a scared child as he nearly trembled at the very thought of customers. 'Why did I let Crow talk me into this?' It had been thrity minutes since they had opened yet they didn't have any customers. That much he was thankful for. This was hsi first day on the job and to put it simply he had no clue what he was doing. So he simply stood there while he waited for his mentor to return from the back. Without the woman he was lost, not that that changed much when she was there next to him. At this point he was honestly afraid to even touch the machines. 'I'm going to beat Crow for this!'
Edited By Hawkeye on 1/13/2019 at 10:21 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 10:42 PM Post #2
Adwin typed furiously on her computer. Her hair was greasy and tangled and her eyes were glued to the screen. She had shut all her windows and turned off all the lights except her lamp. She seemed almost crazy. The last 3 days she had found herself at this computer, desperate for anything to distract her from flipping through old photo albums and staring longingly out the window. It was the week surrounding the date of her fathers death. She hadnt checked her calendar at all in those last few days, so any upcoming events escaped her mind. She feared if she even saw the word father she might slip back into the sad reminiscing. Papy barked at her, clearly irritated for he hadnt been fed that morning. Adwin slowly stood up and stumbled through the home. She passed a mirror in a hallway and took a good look at herself. She frowned and continued to retrieve Papys food. After he had eaten, she let him outside. She thought not for a moment of the strange reports of pets going missing as she made her way slowly back inside, leaving the small dog alone. She dropped back into her chair and continued writing. Again, she saw her reflection in the computer screen. She was a mess, such a mess. With a sigh, she made her way to the bathroom for a shower.
(Oof, hope I got this right :P)
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 10:47 PM Post #3
Vixen
I woke up and got dressed then checked my phone. I had a shoot at the park today. Great. I grabbed my keys and went outside to where my black Mercedes Benz was parked. Once again I checked my phone for anything else on my schedule. I was clear for the rest of the day, but I knew it wouldn't be like that for long.
Ash
I was grateful I didn't have to be in for work until later today. I yawned, not wanting to get up but not wanting to sleep. I got up, and went down to my kitchen to sip on my morning cup of coffee.
Joshua
He held his cat as he went to his closet to pick out something to wear. After he was done, he set his cat down on his bed, and went to his car. He entered the coffee shop soon after. " One coffee please. " He asked the worker.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 11:15 PM Post #4
Clint:
No one really seemed to notice he was out of place, which was a blessing. It was better that way, that way it would make it easier to leave these town unnoticed. The walk took nearly ten minutes before he finally made his way up the stairs to house 1513. 'Hope this is the right one...' He thought as he approached the door. Lifting his hand his knuckles landed on the door with a hardy knock. It was then he noticed there was a doorbell. From the back yard he could hear a dog barking, most likely at him. 'I don't remember them mentioning they had a dog...'

Dexion:
As the door bell rang he froze, simply staring at the man as he entered. The words seemed to not requester as he watched the customer still. "Hello, don't mind him this is his first day on the job. Dexion would you care to take the man's order?" A woman said as she carried a box forward from the back.
"Y-yes ma'am..." He stammered stepping forward. "W-what kind of coffee would you like sir? We have light, medium, and dark roast along with a wide variety of cappuccino and flavored hot chocolates." He was clearly nervous his face growing somewhat red and his hand shaking as he prepared to write everything down.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 11:23 PM Post #5
" Do you have Cuban Espresso? " Joshua asked the man. Vixen walked in with a smile. " Hey Josh. What'cha getting? " she asked. Joshua sighed. " Cuban Espresso, if they have it. " He said.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 7:22 AM Post #6
Adwin heard the doorbell. She paused. I dont remember having any visitors today... she mumbled. Then it struck her. She quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs to get the door. She opened the door. H-hello. she said, sort of breathlessly. She laughed and opened the door wider. You must be Clint! Yes? To be totally honest I had comepletely forgotten you were coming. she said. She turned on the lights in the room. I should probably show you to the room youll stay in for the time being. she said with a giggle.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 11:07 AM Post #7
Clint:
He raised his hand to try the doorbell when the door was pulled open. 'I don't recall her saying that she was a woman either.' He thought quickly looking her over. Even in her disarray she was what he would consider cute. If living here couldn't get anymore awkward if just found a way to. "Thank Ms. Black. I promise you will hardly even know I'm here." He picked his duffle bag up from where he had sat it down.

Dexion:
Nervously he swallowed turning to look at the menu for a split second. "Yes sir we do, how would you like that? Chilled or hot?" He said noting the type of coffee down. 'This isn't so bad, yet...' he thought. 'And Crow should be here any minute now to check up on me I hope.'
Edited By Hawkeye on 1/14/2019 at 11:07 AM.
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 2:32 PM Post #8
Farilyn grumbled as she looked at the clock on the hall of the supermarket. One more hour until her shift was over. It was such a mind-numbingly boring job, and the customers did not make it any better. There were some pretty messed up people. Who goes into a store, buys things with SPECIFIC prices on them, and then complains to people about them. If you dont want to pay for something, then do not buy it, she thought unhappily.
Edited By Freki on 1/14/2019 at 2:32 PM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 4:19 PM Post #9
Vixen smiled. " Make that 2, please. " she looked at Joshua. " You're paying. " she said. He sighed. " Hot. Both of them. "
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 5:30 PM Post #10
Adwin laughed. Ms. Black? Jeez! That sounds so formal! she giggled. She seemed rather childlike. Before I show you your room, I guess I should point out where everything is. The kitchen is the last room down the hallway to the right. You are welcome to use that whenever, though I did put a mini fridge in your room just in case you felt uncomfortable using my food. Across the way is the dining room. There is a guest bathroom left to the main door, right here! and two more upstairs. Your bedroom has its own bathroom. Upstairs is also where the laundry room is located. You are welcome to that whenever as well. There is a closet with cleaning supplies right next to that and the living room is right next to the dining room. You are welcome there to. There are only two places where I would rather you never go and that is my bedroom and my office. If my dog is inside and starts bothering you, just call for me. He only bothers strangers like that when he is hungry. He is only ever hungry when I forget to feed him cause I have gone into a writing frenzy. she said quickly. She didnt even seem to stop to catch her breath. She laughed. Sorry, I tend to ramble. Shall I show you your room? she asked.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 114, 115, 116
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.