Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > In the Suburbs (Role Play)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 114, 115, 116 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 5:41 PM Post #11
Clint-
"Thank you and yes I'd like to put my stuff away before anything else." He gave a small smile, which was hardly noticeable. "And don't worry about the dog, I like animals." She seemed like she had been having a rough few days, but as a reporter he knew that struggle all too well. Sometimes sleep was the least of your worries. A story had a dead line, you could sleep when you were dead. "I'm more than happy to help out around the house as well. If you need help cooking a cleaning please don't hesitate to ask."

Dexion-
"Would you like any additives? We have a list of flavors and creamers." He said pointing to the list in front of the customers.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 5:48 PM Post #12
" No, nothing else. " Joshua says.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 6:00 PM Post #13
Dexion-
"Alrighty then it will be a few minutes. Feel free to take a seat and make yourselves comfortable!" He said with a forced smile as he turned to his mentor. She slowly walked him through how to crush the coffee beans then how to put that into the machine. Before long he came back to the counter with the cups. "Here you go! Sorry I forgot to ask for your names. But you two were the only two here." He apologized as the door opened and a man in a suit not short of being a tux walked in. "Crow!" Dexion smiled hopping in place. "Look I made coffee without setting the machine on fire this time!"
"That's wonderful Cinnabon." The man answered as he approached the counter and leaned on it some. "I'll have the usual Liz." He said with a slight wink at the woman.
"Sure thing Crow." The woman giggled as she set to work.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 6:01 PM Post #14
Lani was acting when the director said, "Cut!" and the bell rang. "You guys are obviously aren't capable of giving me anything better today, so you all can go home," the director said. He was like this when he was in a bad mood, and there was nothing you could do about it. Lani just left and picked up a pizza on the way home. When she got home, her little brother, Cash was there to greet her. "It's about time, I'm starving." Lani just went into her house, with Cash trailing her like a dog.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 7:04 PM Post #15
Adwin smiled. I dont need help with cleaning, however I might take you up on the cooking. I cant cook to save my life! she said. She turned and led him up the stairs to his room. She opened the door and flicked on the lights. Its walls were light blue with miscellaneous drawings scattered about. I do apologize for the number of paintings on the walls. My d-dad used to paint in his free time. Eventually his canvases became too small. I have never been able to bring myself to paint over them. If it bothers you though, I can try to paint over them once I get done with my book. she said. She seemed to have trouble saying the word dad. She smiled again. She felt like a fool. She had mainly tried to rent out the room to get her mind off the whole dad thing but even now she couldnt manage. She turned and abruptly walked away, leaving Clint alone in the room as she ran to her office to continue writing.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 7:24 PM Post #16
Clint-
"They don't bother me, it gives the room a bit of character actually." Though as he turned back around to look at her she was gone. "Alright then..." he sighed entering the room and tossing his stuff down while looking at the walls still. "Wish I could paint like that." He sighed. With that he unloaded his stuff and checked his email. "No updates, good." With that he took up his pack of cigarettes and lighter pushing them into his pockets before walking out of the room. He lightly knocked on her office door. "I'm headed out to explore the neighborhood a bit, would you like to join me? I'll buy coffee."
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 7:57 PM Post #17
Adwin stared at the computer for a moment after she heard the knock. She slowly stood and came to the door. Ya! That would be nice! she said. She pulled a little notebook from her pocket. Talking to new people is the best way to get ideas for characters in my books! she said. She grabbed a hair brush and quickly straightened her mess of hair as she walked out the door.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 10:06 PM Post #18
" Thanks! " Vixen said as she sipped her coffee and stepped outside. " So, Josh, you got any scenes you need rehearsing? " He shook his head. " None that I know of. " He said. " Great! you can come watch me have a photo shoot in the park! " Vixen said as a smile spread on her face. " Fine. " he said, as he got into his car which was parked in front of hers.
Ash
His phone buzzed, and he looked at the text message. Vixi: Me and Josh are going to my photo shoot in the park. U down?
He sighed as he knew She wouldn't stop asking until he did.
Me: Sure, give me 10.
He clicked off his phone, went upstairs and put on some clothes.
Edited By Rubycookie on 1/14/2019 at 10:06 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 10:40 PM Post #19
"Cool, then I'll let you lead the way. I know I saw a coffee shopee on the way in but I don't recall where I saw it." He stated taking out a cigarette and offering her one. "You smoke? Sorry if it bothers you I should have asked."
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 10:49 PM Post #20
He quickly made his way to the park, where River and Josh already were. He sat down on a bench with Josh. " So, she dragged you out here too? " he said. " Course she did. And I had to pay for her coffee. " He said with a frown. Ash laughed at that. " I'm sure 2 coffee's are nothing compared to your paycheck. " He then saw the corner of Josh's mouth go up. " Yeah, but she gets paid more than me. " Ash patted him on the back. After she was done she walked over to them. " You guys are officially bonding, huh? " She said with a smile. " Sure, whatever floats your boat Vix. " Josh says.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 114, 115, 116
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.