Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Ancient Bonds
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 77, 78, 79 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Firelight
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 7:43 PM Post #1
"Hello, welcome to the school of Elites. We aren't just a regular academy. This is the academy where you will be trained for your true purpose. You all will have rooms and meals prepared for you at certain times between your training and classes. This team of four forms a special bond, each consisting of a weapon meister, weapon that can transform into a humanoid, mage, and a dragon hybrid. All must work together for the sake of our world or we all may perish. Each piece of the tea, must work in perfect harmony. Weapon meisters will be trained with their weapon to bond and learn to think like one mind to be able to be properly wielded. Weapons must learn to control their changes and hidden strength that comes as a special attack. Mage must learn the arts of potions, spells, and teleportation in order to help their team. And hybrid, must learn to control their form to sinc their mind with rider when needed and fight with their bonded rider using their elemental powers. It is now your time to make the bond and train to be the Elite.

You all may get settled into your new housing for the night and get accustomed to these new accommodations. Class will start at eight am."

You read this sheet along with your schedule as you enter the academy. Taking a deep breathe as you begin your next new adventure to full fill your purpose.

Pinglist: @Firelight, @Dragonsrcool54, @Rubycookie, @Shayni
Edited By Firelight on 1/10/2019 at 8:08 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 7:47 PM Post #2
Pyrus looked around in fascination. So many rooms! So many areas to go! So little burn-marks! He smiled, then frowned. *hmm... wish there's a map. I kind of wonder where I can cool down without burning the place down.*

(Free to interact with)
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 7:48 PM Post #3
I smiled as I entered the school. " This is so cool..." I said quietly to myself. " This should be a fun experience. "
Firelight
Level 60
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 7:57 PM Post #4
Myra swallowed hard as she walked down the hall towards her room before finding it. Unlocking her door hesitantly and tossing her bag on the bed. She had never been to such a nice place. Her door shutting quietly as she slowly looked over the room. Making a soft sigh, she wasn't sure if she liked the idea of the place or not. She needed to think away from the bustling of other newcomers coming down the hall. She pulled her window open and slowly slipped out onto the overhanging roof outside her window, letting the soft breeze calm her. Her soft violet eyes scanning the open training field only to catch sight of movement from below. Watching as a boy walked around seemingly looking for something.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 7:59 PM Post #5
Pyrus sighed, then sat down and began trickling fire through his fingers. After a while, he got bored, ate the fireball (yes, I said ate. He saves it for later), and began walking off, not sure where he was going.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 8:03 PM Post #6
Pinglist: @Firelight, @Dragonsrcool54, @Rubycookie, @Shayni

Danae flipped her golden hair over her shoulder as she made her way to her room. Great, I wonder who's in my team. Hopefully a good group. Her blue eyes glowed slightly from excitement and also mild apprehension, and she lifted her chin higher so she looked more confident.
Firelight
Level 60
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 8:07 PM Post #7
Myra watched the boy with the fireball curiously before she gasped when he ate it. Her eyes locked on him. She couldn't believe he had just done that. Was that real? She moved closer to the edge and took a closer look at him only to accidentally slip a little. Sliding down and hitting her feet on the gutter hard enough to make a clang. Her body getting a grip and she backed a little and froze. Afraid she may have been caught.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 8:10 PM Post #8
Mist walked into her assigned room, looking around. It was nice. Of course, she would have to customize it, and make it the way she liked. Passing by her window, she saw a girl on the roof outside her window, and a boy wondering around. She didn't care much, but the beautiful fountain she saw outside was awesome. After dropping her bags on the floor and ran outside, She noticed the girl fell of her roof, and the boy was still there. She ran up to the fountain, as her eyes began to glow with excitement.
Edited By Rubycookie on 1/10/2019 at 8:10 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 8:16 PM Post #9
Pyrus froze, hearing a noise. He frowned, and his hand suddenly became a flaming paw, complete with claws. *ok, who's there? Ill find you, one way or another.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 8:20 PM Post #10
Mist looked back at the boy, not caring. She then shifted her eyes over to the hanging girl, and laughed a little bit. Turning back to the water, she looked in and saw small fish. She smiled, and stuck her hand in the water. The fish didn't run away, but rather tried to nibble it.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 77, 78, 79
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.