Forum Index > Roleplay Games > A New World
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 39, 40, 41 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 2:51 AM Post #31
"Cute?" the cat hoodie boy askes, tilting his head and smiling. "My name's Kirby," he says, grinning and holding a hand out. The hand is imidietly knocked to the side by the short loud girl, "I'm Jax! This is my BEST FRIEND Kayden!" she says, pointing to the black haired girl who seems to shrink into herself due to the stares from people at the loud noise. The blonde haired girl, the only one who hadn't said anything looked at Jax raising an eyebrow. Once Jax had quieted down she said, "I'm Sebastion and you are?"
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 2:54 AM Post #32
"Cute?" the cat hoodie boy askes, tilting his head and smiling. "My name's Kirby," he says, grinning and holding a hand out. The hand is imidietly knocked to the side by the short loud girl, "I'm Jax! This is my BEST FRIEND Kayden!" she says, pointing to the black haired girl who seems to shrink into herself due to the stares from people at the loud noise. The blonde haired girl, the only one who hadn't said anything looked at Jax raising an eyebrow. Once Jax had quieted down she said, "I'm Sebastion and you are?"

He smiled at Jax, he had a suspicion she was younger than 16 but didn't comment, he turned his attention to Sebastion when she spoke and replied " 'm Morpheus Folivora" he had to concentrate to say his name clearly, but he'd had practice saying it so it wasn't too difficult.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 2:57 AM Post #33
"Hallo! I'm James, and you might be..?" the tall boy who waves you over askes. The pigtailed girl looks directly over, eyes wide as she takes you in. The somewhat grumpy looking girl on her phone glances up, scanning you up and down before muttering hello.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 3:08 AM Post #34
She nods, giving you a slight smile. "Well meet your team," the tired black haired girl says, spreading her arms out. "Don't mind Jax she's like a puppy, you get her to calm down by giving her attention," she says, laughing at the last part and ruffling Jax's hair. Jax pouts, wiggling away from Kayden. "Don't listen to Kayden, I can calm down I just prefer being the center of attention!" as Jax's voice raises for the third time you see a worried looking barista looking over at her. Kirby tilts his head, glancing back at the barista. "I think we may be getting kicked out if we don't quiet down," he says, laughing
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 3:13 AM Post #35
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71242&page=4#33
Author: Limor
Time Posted: 12/30/2018 at 2:57 AM
"Hallo! I'm James, and you might be..?" the tall boy who waves you over askes. The pigtailed girl looks directly over, eyes wide as she takes you in. The somewhat grumpy looking girl on her phone glances up, scanning you up and down before muttering hello.

i just introduced myself :////
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 3:51 AM Post #36
Username: Annabella321
Name: Katarina Natalya Harrow
Picture:

Personality:Vain and snobbish.She is bossy,but a suprisingly good leader.She can be fairly nice to friends but she rarely talks about her past.She just wants to have a family and be wanted.She is very perceptive and logical.
She often has nightmares of falling.She enjoys horse-riding and did ballet as a child.She is calm most of the time but she can get angry when stressed and snaps from time to time.She is stubborn and determined.
Backstory:Her parents divorced when she was 3.She has always lived with her mother,rarely visiting her father,but she still keeps her father's British name.She has had Maxim since she was 10.She was chosen due to her intelligence and perceptiveness.
Other: Include this line somewhere in your signup form.I definitely did not read the rules.
Dislikes: Getting dirty,being alone and heights.
Companion:A grey persian cat called Maxim.
Home Country:Russia
Starting City: Moscow
Edited By Annabella321 on 12/30/2018 at 3:58 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 4:02 AM Post #37
aHH soo you did Living has a headache and skipped over that somhow
--
"Hello Mary," The pigtailed girl said shyly, waving at you. "I'm Misty," she nervously twists her hair around her fingers, seeming somewhat scared to say hello.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 4:45 AM Post #38
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71242&page=4#37
Author: Limor
Time Posted: 12/30/2018 at 4:02 AM
aHH soo you did Living has a headache and skipped over that somhow
--
"Hello Mary," The pigtailed girl said shyly, waving at you. "I'm Misty," she nervously twists her hair around her fingers, seeming somewhat scared to say hello.

She looked around, you all have companions, no?
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 9:08 AM Post #39
(Should be done
Also an rp discord sound interesting)
13. Include this line somewhere in your signup form
16. <I> you didn't read the rules on your form.

Username:
Lalalanmao
Name:
Astrana Chen
Picture:

Personality:
She prefers to lurk in the shadows and observe. She doesnt try to be funny when she is, shes just brutally honest and says what she thinks not what someone wants her to say. She is also values her friends and anyone else she trust well-beings, accomplishments, and loves over her own. She is very forgetful, so if you told her something a while ago, you have to jumpstart her memory. She has a quick temper, but it dies away easily and she can never remember enough to hold a grudge. She lacks self-confidence and tends to shy away from unfamiliar situations, or at least see someone else do it first. She doesn't think she's book smart or even got with common sense, but she has a quick wit. She hates the spotlight and flattery and attention she doesnt deal with really well. Usually her head is filled in her own imagination, so if you dont make sure you get her attention before you start talking, she will interpret it wrong.

When she first meets people, she likes to observe how they act in different environments before she will openly talk to someone. She hates being touched unless its by someone she trusts. The fastest way to earn her trust is to save her friends lives or to be one of their friends.

She enjoys animals as she trusts them more than she trusts humans. She likes them in whatever shape or size they come in. She just does not like those that threaten her loved ones.

She enjoys storytelling and martial arts. She enjoys storytelling as she is sharing someone elses story and she is just the messenger not the hero. She enjoys martial arts as it lets her use her speed and flexibility to help others. She isnt the best as martial arts as she is terribly clumsy. When she fights she enjoys talking to the person she is fighting as saying words distracts the opponent, but helps her concentrate.

Astrana has more to her than meets the eye. While she normally is bashful, her friends can bring out a confident side in her. In some ways, she is like her animal friends. Playful but reserved, but can turn into a ferocious competitor. Astrana is also competitive by nature and even though her bashfulness can keep her from announcing it to the world, she perseveres and does her best to win.
Backstory:
Both of her parents died in a car crash when she was little. She was raised in an orphanige and had a bank fund for going to school in Shanghai.She never liked living in Shanghai because of the loud noises and bright lights and would often spend her time in parks playing with the animals or practicing her martial arts. For school projects whenever she wrote essays advocating for something it would always be about protecting nature.
Other:
5" 3' || She loves reading and writing || Can understand both Mandarin and English and also knows sign-language
+Story Telling
+Animals
+Watermelon
Dislikes:
+Small Spaces
+Loud Noises
+Spot Lights
+Makeup
Companion:
Yuan a chinese ferret-badger which she found one day with a broken paw. She took care of it and it follows her around whenever she goes outside.
Home Country:
China
Starting City:
Shanghai
Edited By Lalalanmao on 12/30/2018 at 9:26 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 11:17 AM Post #40
She nods, giving you a slight smile. "Well meet your team," the tired black haired girl says, spreading her arms out. "Don't mind Jax she's like a puppy, you get her to calm down by giving her attention," she says, laughing at the last part and ruffling Jax's hair. Jax pouts, wiggling away from Kayden. "Don't listen to Kayden, I can calm down I just prefer being the center of attention!" as Jax's voice raises for the third time you see a worried looking barista looking over at her. Kirby tilts his head, glancing back at the barista. "I think we may be getting kicked out if we don't quiet down," he says, laughing

Morpheus decideds he likes Jax, he looks over at the barista and shoots her an apologetic smile before turning back around to focus on his team, he feels a slight movement in his hoodie and can feel a small fluttering in his hair, Cecil had woken up and decided to roost in his hair.
Edited By Grapejuice on 12/30/2018 at 11:33 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 39, 40, 41
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.