Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Winter Horror Story(Interactive)
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 41
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 5:04 PM Post #81
The small girl looks around the room as though someone will hear her. She seems to decide someone might be able to and simply nods. She quietly scampers over to the side room and comes out with a small knife. She scampers back over to you and begins to cut you loose carefully. Once you're free you rub your stiff muscles. The little girl backs up and makes a stay gesture with her hand. She runs back to the side room and comes back a set of crutches. she hands them to you and you notice she has a key also now. She gestures to the crutches, then the door, then the key. What do you do?
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 6:26 PM Post #82
I shake Frost and Iclyn awake, then take the crutches and slowly stand up. Then I hobble over to the door and wait for the girl to come unlock it.
Nekomemory1055
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 7:32 PM Post #83
Username: Nekomemory1055
ID: 112083
Picture of the Sylesti you choose:

Name of Sylesti: Zeus's Champion
Which path you take: The Trail
Flowerfeather
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 23
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #84
I cover my eyes leaving a few cracks between my fingers. I try and open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. All I do is just watch in fear.
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 11:58 PM Post #85
As you still and start to turn to look at the owner, you see the glint of metal. Your eyes widen as you take a step back, the blade of an axe barely missing your face.

gore here! Also, the sylesti gets maimed here so if you're uncomfortable with that just skip this.

Your Sylesti shrieks in rage and leaps at the stranger only for her to swing the axe at your sylesti, nearly severing their leg leaving it a bloody dangling mess. She sylesti wails in agony and they crumple into the snow, it turning crimson in seconds. She readies her axe for another swing only for you to body tackle her and pin her to the floor. She snarls in rage as you wrestle the axe out of her hands and toss it a few feet away. She quickly lurches her hand up and claws your face leaving bloody claw marks and strips of skin stuck in her fingernails. The stranger uses the opportunity to wrestle you onto your back and claw you, leaving you coated in blood and struggling underneath her. Your sylesti limps to their feet as you wrestle the bloody stranger and quickly limps forward to sink their fangs the stranger's waist and begin to claw. "You mutt" she hisses in rage turning around and reaching for your sylesti with her claws. You lurch upwards grabbing both her arms in one hand, and start slamming her head on a flat rock in front of you repeatedly. After doing that until she passed out you sit down a take a deep breath as blood flows in streams down your body.

Well, the fight scene is over but she does treat the wounds in the next scene, so if your quesy you should skip that too.

You crawl over to the bloody axe and quickly rip off the fabric around the handle. You then grab your bag and crawl over to your injured sylesti. You know you have to treat their wound and do something about the stranger that attacked you. What do you do?

(Get creative. I want to see what you realize you can use out of abandoned camp. I also don't mind if you take liberties like finding rope in the camp, even though I didn't say so)
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:01 AM Post #86
After you've traveled down the trail for a bit, you begin to hear signs of a struggle. You cast a worried look at your sylesti and continue to walk down the trail, only to trip over a log. As you go down, you manage to land on your wrist, injuring it. Your sylesti lets out a dismayed cry, pressing their snout to your hair. When you look at the log, you see something shimmering inside it. Do you take what's in the log?

(Welcome to the game :3)
Nekomemory1055
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:04 AM Post #87
( Lol thanks)
Takes what's in the log and how bad is the injury
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:05 AM Post #88
As you hide behind the bush, you see a fight take place (If you want an in-depth thing, you can read what happened in Jumping emeralds fight scene. I don't feel like writing it twice.) You watch, paralyzed with fear and shock as your sylesti crouches next to you, burring their face in your legs. After the fight, you see the stranger gather a few items. What do you do now?
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:15 AM Post #89
As your sylesti nuzzles your head and upper back you reach into the log with your un-injured hand. You scrunch up your face as you rummage through the log, and pull out a small pile of jewels. You place them in your bag as you check your wrist to see how bad it is injured. You notice that it feels tender and hot and is beginning to swell. You also see a bruise forming. What do you do?

(I looked it up so hopefully, this is right, but you only have a grade 1 sprain. This may be weird, but I thought that it would be unfair if you had no idea how to treat a sprain. Here's something to help you decide what to do. Also, I may be bad at describing so I wanted you to know how bad it was.)

https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/wrist-sprain#1
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:22 AM Post #90
The little girl scampers forward and carefully unlocks the door. You both hold your breath as lock clicks. As she slowly pushes open the door, she uses one hand to gesture to a hallway. 'huh. so it wasn't a basement' You hobble down the hallway with the small child next to you. You quickly see that the path splits two ways but the girl leads you down the right path without even giving the left a glance. As you awkwardly attempt to walk, you both find yourselves in front of a door that the small one pushes open. You both cross outside into a snowy clearing. She grabs your hand and gently leads you into the forest, away from what appears to be an old factory. She stops after reaching a cave and you both walk in and sit on the floor. What do you do now?

You have gained an ally, The Small Child!
Edited By Winternova668 on 12/14/2018 at 12:30 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.