Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Winter Horror Story(Interactive)
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 41
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:26 AM Post #91
After waiting for the stranger to come for a few minutes, she walks in looking frazzled. She seems to calm when looking at you. She smiles gently. "morn'!" She greets you, skipping over to your bed. "I made breakfast!" She beams at you while placing her hands behind her back. She grabs your hand and gently rugs you out of bed. "You can go get some after you get ready," She starts, "I have stuff to do so I won't be able to eat with you though." She pouts at that. She perks up then kisses your cheek. "Bye Darling!" She skips out of the room. What do you do?
Geno
Level 64
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 2:20 AM Post #92
Geno takes the whistle and lovingly pets the puff, still wondering about the stranger and who they really were. With whistle in hand he continues down the trail with the puff faithfully following by his side.
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 6:08 AM Post #93
User: Eyelashviper
ID:119797
Picture of sylesti:Cant put a picture my computer doesnt allow me to
Sylesti name: Tombstone
Which path I take: Weirdly, path 4
Edited By Eyelashviper on 12/14/2018 at 6:09 AM.
Smittxn
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 8:19 AM Post #94
RIP my poor sylesti....

I grab the sword out of my bag and the bag with the tent and sleeping bag. Then I use the sword to cut a long strip off the sleeping bag and the bag that held it. I quickly grab the tent skeleton and take out two shorter poles. Then, I use the sleeping bag part and wrap it around my sylseti's leg as a padding. I place the two rods beside my slyesti's leg and wrap the other bag around it, securing the rods around the leg in a makeshift splint so the limb won't turn in an awkward angle :shudders:

I use the rest of the bag to treat my wounds, though there wasn't much to help my face unless I wanted to cover half of my vison. Then I use a rope found in the camp (heheh) to tie up the stranger to the rock, making sure to knot it tight and that her hands were pinned to her body. I pocket the fabric from the axe because for some reason I decided not to use it to help my sylesti.....

I pulled my sylesti into my lap and waited for the stranger to wake up
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 8:37 AM Post #95
"Thanks," I breathe "Thank you so much". I look at her for a moment. "Do you know who that woman was? The one with the weird magic, that rambles about music? The one who did this to me." I point at the red mark on my leg from the heated blade. "You don't happen to have any burn ointment?"
Edited By Blackghostdragon on 12/14/2018 at 12:31 PM.
Nekomemory1055
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 8:40 AM Post #96
Well, since I don't have any rope or twine, I guess I'll continue walkong with my hand above my head
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:09 PM Post #97
As you and your sylesti walk down the road, you stare at the trees not looking at the path. A few minutes later you run into someones back. What do you do eyelashviper?

As you hold your hand above your head after grabbing some snow and holding it on the wrist for a bit.
(That's just a little freebie :3). A few minutes later you feel a small shove on your back as see someone has fallen from running into you. What do you do Nekomemory1055?
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:51 PM Post #98
The little girl nods, then seems to realize that your both free. "Yes, I do," she says softly. "Let me get you something for that burn first though" She scampers further into the cave, and comes back with a handful of herbs. At your questioning look, she giggles.
"This cave has always been warmer in winter and colder in summer, and it's perfect for growing herbs if you know magic like I do to make it a bit warmer or colder." She pushes a rock away from the wall revealing a small living area. It has a few beds, a few pots and pans, a fire pit, and a place for sylesti's to sleep. She grabs a pot and scoops up some snow into the pot. She then grabs a mortar and pestle and begins to grind the herbs up. Once she has a paste she adds it to the snow an begins to mix. She also starts to explain,
"The magic in this world is all about tunes and music. The magic you saw her perform was her muttering words in tune to a beat in another language, as for the music" she seemed to consider a way to phrase this.
"Everyone here has a music. It's the beat they perform magic too. The music though, everyone's soul has a beat. Our magic beat though, is the sound our soulmates soul makes. That's how we find our soulmate. The music. She found her music a few hours after kidnapping you. That's what she meant." She finishes mixing the snow and gestures for you to lay down on one of the beds. After you do so she positions you so your injury is in face up. She begins to place the snow on the wound.
"Does that make sense?" she finally asks. She waits for your answer as she goes and grabs bandages and wraps it around the snow-covered wound.
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:55 PM Post #99
As you travel with the puffadore by your side, you start to see that the trees are thinning out. About 30 minutes of walking later, you cross over into what appears to be a farm field. You see a farmhouse in the distance and a silo. What do you do?
Geno
Level 64
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 12:58 PM Post #100
We walk towards the farm house looking for signs of any movement or life. We approach the front porch of the farm house and knock on the door waiting for an answer.....peering through the window of the door to see if we can see anything inside.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.