Players 2,345 345
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,260,440 757
Generated 656,468 7
Captured 1,191,162 62
Bred 6,412,715 688
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Winter Horror Story(Interactive)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 127
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 10:12 PM Post #41
stay
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 41
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 10:57 PM Post #42
After a few times of slamming your feet on the floor and shouting through the gag, you hear footsteps fast approaching. Suddenly the door is slammed open. "Shut up!" She hisses out, storming over and kicking you in the ribs. You let out a muffled groan of pain as the sound of cracking bone echoes through the room. Your sylesti's howl in rage and attempt to attack her. "Oh shut up," She says, clearly annoyed. She snaps her fingers, and suddenly your sylesti's are asleep again as a glow covers there faces. She begins to walk closer to you. "So, what's your name?" She asks, voice covered in obviously fake sweetness as she crouches down to your height. You try to answer, but before you even start trying to say your name through the gag she slaps you. "Doesn't matter" She says as she stands up and pivots. She walks over to the side room again and you hear the sound of metal clinking against other metal. She comes out with a sheath on her waist that has a dagger in it. She holds another in her hand. "Can't have you trying to escape." She walks over to and sits next to you on her knees. She raises the knife not in the sheath above her head. She grins down at you. "Sorry!"

Hey there! This is my first gore warning! Be warned!

She slams the knife down, going straight through your left leg. You start screaming bloody murder, but it only comes out as muffled shouts through the gag. Tears stream down your face as she begins to twist the blade. After twisting it to the sound of your muffled shouts of agony she sharply tugs it out, making sure to catch the end on the wound. Blood pools around you as you attempt to free yourself. She watching your wriggling, crying form with a satisfied grin. "That should keep you from escaping....." She trails off. She lets out a cruel laugh. "But we can't have you bleeding out here!" She runs her hand over the bloody blade, watching as you wriggle in an attempt to get away from her. She takes her hand away from the blade and begins to mutter in that strange language. Your eyes widen as you realize what she's going to do. You renew your efforts and begin to wriggle violently. The knife begins to glow red. She reaches down and begins to hold you still. "Try not to scream too much, kay?" She lets out a little giggle."My music's up there after all!" They begin to press the glowing hot blade to the stab wound, laughing at your screams of agony and tears flowing down your face and onto your shirt. She smirks and presses it more firmly, relishing in your increased muffled screams and begs. After a few minutes of that, she takes the knife away, giggling at your shaking sobbing form.

Hiya! Gores over!

"See ya later!" She says cheerfully. She skips over to the side room and when she comes out she's changed, but still has the other knife sheath and knife connected to her belt and is wearing what appears to be an outfit identical to her last. She skips over to you and pats you on the head as you weakly try to squirm away from her. "Buh Bye!" She skips out of the room and slams the door, the sound of a locking clicking echoing through the room. What do you do now?

(Umm. Yeah. That escalated fast. I was not planning on adding the first gore scene here but that happened, so yeah. Sorry for having my character torture you I guess?Did I write it well btw?)

(Oh! Heres the knife(The one in the sheath. The one she stabbed you with was identical.)

Edited By Winternova668 on 12/11/2018 at 11:22 PM.
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 11:33 PM Post #43
u died again:)))))
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 12:06 AM Post #44
After about 30 seconds after she leaves you begin to hear worrying sounds. It sounds like muffled screaming and thuds. After around 15 minutes the sounds stop leaving a heavy silence. You hear footstep start to come back. In a few seconds, she skips back into the room smiling. She grins at you. " I'm back!" She walks over with a bounce in her step and grabs the choker of your knee. She smiles gently at you and clasps it around your neck with skilled hands. She smiles at you after. "You look amazing!" She compliments you. What do you do now?

(Ooh! Look! It's a weirdo called Winter making weird storylines on the spot! XD)
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 12:08 AM Post #45
I ask about the sounds
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 12:17 AM Post #46
leaving sylestia for the night soon
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 12:23 AM Post #47
You question her about the sounds. Her hands still for a moment. "Oh, those?" She says suddenly. "Psh, there nothing to worry about. Just.......me being clumsy! I always manage to trip on something somehow! Sorry for worrying you." She tosses you a dazzling smile. "Either way," She starts grabbing your arm and tugging you up, "It's getting late! Let me show you to a room you can sleep in." She drags you further into the factory. Soon you pass out of the odd cubby area and into the old machinery. You also pass that and are soon in what appears to be a back room. She lets out a giggle and tugs you over to an old door covered in purple paper flowers. She opens the door and tugs you in to sit you down on the bed. "Alright, this is your room!" What do you do?

The door:

The room:

(Alright, have a nice night Hoooowlers)
Smittxn
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 8:12 AM Post #48
Yep!
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 8:15 AM Post #49
Sleep
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 10:28 AM Post #50
You say you like the room. She grins. "Alright, good night" She places a kiss on your forehead. Soon after you fall asleep in the plush bed. A few hours you wake up just in time to see the sunrise. What do you do?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.