Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Hero Academy {RP}
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 7:16 PM Post #21
Go for it! I doubt it'll go anywhere though since none of the players are very active
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 127
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #22
Thanks
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 127
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 8:21 PM Post #23
its pending here
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 8:22 PM Post #24
((did every rper intro their character?))
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 9:16 PM Post #25
((Yeah, I think so, so we can move on whenever)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/28/2018 at 4:56 PM Post #26
The rest of the class finished their introductions, and Mr. Excin began walking across the front of the room. "Okay class, now that we got introductions out of the way, why not have a fun little activity, class, let's go to..." Mr. Excin paused his speaking as he pulled out his phone, tapping and swiping a few things. "we'll go to training area 2-c" Excin said, unlocking the door, looking both ways and leading the class out into the hall.

Shortly after, the class arrived at a large, fake city. Excin sighed and looked at his phone, tapping a few more things. "Right, so that green flag out there is where you'll be starting. This is something of a fun, team bonding exercise thing or whatever" Excin explained

Once everyone was lined up at the start, Excin explained the rules. "The goal of this is to have you whole team pass the obstacle course withing 30 minutes... with a special twist... Anyway, your time starts now, good luck" Excin said, pressing a button and strong, metal cages sprang around each of the students individually

(So, for this part, all of the quirks are switched around, I'll give you the swaps here)
DruidofBees: Void Mouths
Hazelbaby-Dust Body
Sabira-Light Bomb
Aquila-Ice Demon
Dracontamer-Feather Dragon
Navisparkles101-Spring Step
Shayni-Web shot
(For info about how these work, check the student info page, you all keep your mutations, but any secondary affect goes away, like Zephyr still has wings, but he can't control wind, and Orion still has his tail but can't control his scales, but whoever has his quirk can, since the scales are linked to the tail)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 11/28/2018 at 9:14 PM Post #27
Kole took a few seconds to register what was going on, but once he did he ran to the bars of the cage. His fangs were out now from the slight twinge of fear her had felt, and he tried to will himself to turn into a snake. He wasn't too surprised when he couldn't transform- though he was extremely confused when the heightened senses he typically had didn't seem to be there any more. The scents and sights were duller to him than before. This must be what other without my ability or similar ones feel, he realized.

Frustrated, he let out a low growl, and to his surprise, a sticky web shot from his fingertips onto the bars. He frowned, then realized what had happened. "The twist is a QUIRK SWITCH!" He yelled to the others. His brain started to work out a plan and he continued to yell to the others. "If we find out who we're switched with we can help each other-" he inwardly winced. "-and help each other escape. If one gets out, we'll all get out," he finished, running a hand through his golden blond hair.
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/29/2018 at 5:33 AM Post #28

Halsey heard Kole, confused. "Q-quirk Switch? What do you mean-" When she took a step forward, she sprung upward, hitting her head on the top of the cage. She fell to the ground in pain, rubbing her head. "Ow...I see what you mean!" She yelled back as she got up from the floor. She started to think, looking at the other students. She started to pace around the cage, slightly bouncing in the air.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/29/2018 at 7:05 PM Post #29
"Quirk switch? Okay... so, we just gotta figure out who's quirks we have, easy enough... hopefully... plus, we can always get help from the quirk's owner" Ana said, trying to move her body around to figure out what quirk she had. A small hole opened up outside her cell. "Oh! look at that! I did something! Um, who has the 'hole in the ground' quirk thing and what can I do with it?" Anahita yelled down the row of cages

"That's mine! make another hole and connect them, it might take you a little to figure out, but don't worry, I'll help you, now tell me how to use your quirk" Choyen shouted over to Ana from the other end.

"Just try to get really, really angry, focus on just revenge and anger and maybe you can break out!" Ana suggested, trying to open a second hole and 'connect them' as Chuyen had suggested

"Hey bounce girl, I think you got my quirk... um... If you're small enough, you can get your feet between the bars and push them open using the spring part of my quirk... but that might be dangerous, because you might get stuck, or launched into the other side, which would hurt a lot" Dean told Halsey from a few bars away.

A small snake slithered over to Kole, slithering around his ankle a little, then pausing, moving awkwardly before shifting into a human form with an "oof" and flopping on the ground, staggering to get up a little. "Snake dude, this is your quirk, right? So you have mine?" Arin asked, his four arms crossing.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 11/29/2018 at 7:11 PM Post #30
"I refuse to be called 'snake dude'. But yes. I'm the 'snake dude', and somehow you're handling transforming better than I do." He muttered. "And yes, I have yours. Shooting webs from your knuckled doesn't seem particularly useful- at least not in this situation. So what do we do?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.