Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Hero Academy {RP}
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 6:18 PM Post #1
Ping list: DruidOfBees, Hazelbaby, Sabira, Aquila, Dracontamer, Navisparkles101, Shayni, Katelynn4545

{Teachers}
(Names in parenthesis are their hero/ex-hero names)

Principal Karrina Brae

Quirk: Mind barrier (She can create large, invisible barriers, and she can read the mind inside of any of her barriers, however, holding the barriers requires all her concentration, so she tries not to make too many at once)

Vice Principal Niko Barron (Puppeteer)

Quirk: Puppet Master (He produced thread from his hands and can use the strings to control who/whatever they connect with

Nurse Ellaine Chirsten

Quirk: Healing mist (She can exhale a smoke that can heal injuries)

Teacher Robin Quill (Quill)

Quirk: Sleepy feathers (The feathers from his wings have a very strong poison in them that can make anyone fall asleep within minutes, they regrow fairly quickly, larger feathers have more/faster poison)

Teacher Eli Ecxin (Switcher)

Quirk: Swap (Can temporarily steal someone's quirk, and then switch the stolen quirk with any other quirks, doesn't work on mutations and he has to make eye contact to activate his quirk)

Teacher Carmine LeRaine (Lunaris)

Quirk: Moonbombs (Creates orbs that launch as a sort of magic glitter bomb, they propel and cause internal damage to everyone except her)

Teacher's assistant Cerina Mirika

Quirk: Minimizing (She can shrink her body to very small sizes, the smaller she gets the tougher she is)
Edited By DruidOfBees on 11/28/2018 at 2:35 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 6:18 PM Post #2
Students

Khione Frevien (Tundra)

Quirk: Ice demon (Ice grows from her limbs, turning her into a monster-like ice creature, she can control ice)

Seth Apharo (Lightning Rod)

Quirk: Thunder tails (His tails conduct and shoot concentrated electricity, they are constantly charged so touching them can be dangerous)

Zyphyr Andromeda

Quirk: Feather Dragon: (He can use his wings to control air flow)

Orion Andromeda

Quirk: Scaled Dragon (The scales on his tail can be controlled using his mind and detach from his body)

Tay Altato (Lullaby)

Quirk: Sleep spell (Anyone who hears his singing will slowly fall asleep, losing energy and strength as they begin to fall asleep)

Chuyen Patere (Consumer)

Quirk: Void Mouths (Can create mouths anywhere in his line of sight, anything he 'consumes' is sent to a special stomach, connected to him through a large mouth on his own stomach, he can use this as a portal of some sorts)

Dean Sawyer (Bouncer)

Quirk: Spring Step (Anything he steps on is like elastic, and is bouncy for him, the harder he steps the better he springs)

Arin Koudo (Webs)

Web shot (Can shoot a web-like substance out of any of his joints, extra useful because he has 4 arms)

Sina Heathers (flashbang)

Quirk: Light bomb (Creates bright flashes of light from her body)

Oliver "Dusty" Darude (Sandstorm)

Quirk: Dust body (His body, when hit with force, will dissipate into dust and then reform to the best of its ability, if he is too cold or gets wet, his body will become solid
Edited By DruidOfBees on 11/22/2018 at 8:59 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 6:18 PM Post #3
Villains
Brokenbutstillflying
Level 64
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 6:22 PM Post #4
I don't know if I'm supposed to post my appearance or anything, please explain XD
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 6:24 PM Post #5
well, you're supposed to go to the "find roleplayers" category to sign up, but if you actually read what I wrote, you'd see i requested no one post here yet... Also, this roleplay is already full, sorry
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 7:01 PM Post #6
"Welcome everyone, my name is principal Brae, first of all, I would like to congratulate you on making it into this school for upcoming heroes, as it is no easy accomplishment, I'll keep this short, since I'm still sorting through all the paperwork, and I'm sure you're all excited to get started" Principal Brae addressed the school. You were directed to where the Hero's 1-A course classroom was and walk through the door
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 8:27 PM Post #7

Halsey hesitantly walked through the classroom door, her hands nervously clutching her hoodie sleeves. She didn't want to be stuck in a crowded classroom with a bunch of people she didn't know all day. It upset her and made her uneasy. She was already questioning why she was in this school, and she hadn't even sat down yet-

Oh, right. She hadn't sat down yet. She was standing in the middle of the classroom like a lost child. Her face grew red with embarrassment and she sat in a random seat in the back. She set her stuff down and started taking out her stuff for the class.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/22/2018 at 8:40 PM Post #8
Anahita walked into the room, her feet barely touching the ground as steam began to rise around her, while at the same time, frost grew across her skin. Ana picked a seat near the windows, droplets of water hovering around her as steam rose from her and her hands moved to try to get rid of the icy growing on her hands
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/23/2018 at 6:53 PM Post #9
Luna looked around the corner with wide eyes
How many people are there?
She quietly walks into the room and picks a seat in the far back
Edited By Hazelbaby on 11/23/2018 at 6:53 PM.
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/23/2018 at 7:18 PM Post #10
Aidan
---
I walked into the classroom nervous energy coursing through me making my wings electric. I walked over to a desk in the middle of the classroom and sat down splaying my wings out for all to see but not far out enough to trip people. 'If they wont accept me no one will.'
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.