Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Hero Academy {RP}
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 11/24/2018 at 9:06 AM Post #11
"Good morning class, I am Mr. Excin, your teacher for the whole year" a man in a suit sighed as he walked in. He walked over and wrote his name on the board, before turning to the class with tired eyes. "Today we're going to start off simple and just go around and introduce our names and quirks or whatever" He said, seemingly uninterested

"Aww, c'mon Ellie, you gotta have more energy than that on the first day, these kids have to look up to you and admire you! show some more passion!" A cheerful voice chimed as another man in a much more casual suit entered. Mr. Excin's eyes widened before turning to an annoyed glare, his neutral and bored expression now showing pure annoyance.

"Quill, don't you have your own class to be teaching, why are you hear to disrupt my own teaching." Excin groaned, looking over to him.

"Awww, you know you love it when I'm around, remember when we were big pro heroes? we were an unstoppable team! Besides, my class is still at the assembly" The man with six, feathered wings said cheerfully as he put an arm around Mr. Excin's torso, pulling him into a hug that Eli wanted no part of. "Hello class, my name is Robin Quill, ex-pro hero Quill! My quirk is Sleepy feathers, anyone I prick with a feather from one of my wings will fall asleep! Like this!" Quill said with energy as he plucked a small feather out, jabbing Mr. Excin, who just looked bored with the antics, right in the neck.

"My name is Eli Excin, also an Ex-pro hero, my quirk is Swapout, meaning I can steal someone's quirk and switch it with a bunch of other people's. It's temporary, of course, but it's pretty helpful, especially dealing with nuisance like Quill and his poison demonstrations" Eli introduced himself, pushing himself away from Quill.

"Yeah, I guess the same trick gets old after a while" Quill shrugged, realizing what Eli did. "Small feathers like that should be out of your system in about 10 minutes, don't worry, I won't need my quirk for at least 20, I've got other trouble to cause though, so I'll be going now" Quill said, giving a peace sign before pushing a window open and leaping out, flying away.

"Just use the door for once, you don't have to constantly be so extra all the time" Excin sighed as he walked over, closing and locking the window, then locking the door. "Well, just ignore him class, we can get started now, who wants to go first" Excin asked, his eyes shifting around the room
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/24/2018 at 2:58 PM Post #12
~Sign Up Link for Reference~

Kole shrugged to himself, crossing his arms as he spoke up. Introducing myself, why not? I mean, it would probably make Mother and Father happy that I tried to make himself be known as a 'good and willing' student. He raised his hand slowly, leaning back in his chair.

"Hey." He started, pausing for a small moment before he continued. "I'm Kole. I'm 15 years old. My quirk is Cold-Blooded... and no, it doesn't have something to do with ice. I can speak to reptiles, turn into a snake, and I'm faster and more agile than probably half of you. I have fangs. The end." He internally winced at realizing how flippant he sounded, his parent's reminders flooding his head again, but he shoved his thoughts away.
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/24/2018 at 3:10 PM Post #13

Halsey sank back in her seat a bit. 'Jeez, are all students here this cold?' She shook away the thought. She slowly raised her hand, gulping. She pushed her white hair out of her face.

"H-hello." She took a moment to look at the students. "I'm Halsey Ivinue. I'm 14." She cleared her throat, "My quirk is Animalistic Shapeshifting. B-basically, I can shapeshift into any animal a-and use its power. Like how an elephant i-is really strong." She looked down at her converse, "B-but I can't use it that well, s-so there's no point in me showing it...!" Her voice cracked a bit at the end. She was extremely nervous, and she felt like everyone was staring at her. She wished she could disappear.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/24/2018 at 9:18 PM Post #14
*I wanna go next!* Ana said before she could stop herself *My name is Anahita, but you guys can call me Ana if you want, or not, it doesnt matter* Ana began to lift off the ground as she became more embarrassed at her messy introduction, she held onto the desk as hard as she could, trying not to float away.

*My quirk, um, its called Emoceanal aura, its kind of a pun because my emotions control and create water around me, and depending on how I feel it affects the state of matter, and the more strongly I feel the more water I can manifest* she said, letting go of the desk as she began to move her hands as she spoke. As soon as she let go, she shot into the air from the built up steam, almost hitting the ceiling with a squeak.

Like, uh, this is something I can do, the steam makes me float like this Ana said with a nervous laugh.

*I suppose Ill go next* A girl with white hair sighed. *My name is Khione Frevien, I have an ice quirk, which I can cover my body in, making it an affective defense and offense, I am here to become a pro-hero and get stronger* She said, keeping her statement brief
Edited By DruidOfBees on 11/25/2018 at 11:47 AM.
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/25/2018 at 12:12 AM Post #15
Aidan
---
I raised my hand and pulled in my wings a little. "I'm Aidan. I am 15 years old and my quirk is Emotion/Pain Link.That means that I can control pain and my wings change according to my emotions including pain." I put my hand down halfway through my "speech" and waved my wings when mentioned.
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/25/2018 at 12:01 PM Post #16
Luna gets up and carries a small clipboard with her
Oh no...this will not end well...

She gets to the front of the room and turns the clip-board around so that everyone could see it
On the clipboard:

Hello everyone. My name is Luna Taromaka. My Quirk is Emotional Guardian. I can basically turn into a cat/angel like creature at will" She transforms "but if I'm emotionally unstable, I'll turn into a shadowy creature.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/25/2018 at 6:44 PM Post #17
"Huh, there's a lot of other emotional quirk kids here" Ana said, floating down from the ceiling a little.

"I'm going nex-" Two boys started talking at once, standing up and glaring at each other. "I'm going first." The boy with feathered wings stated, but the boy with the scaley tail glared at him, rolling his eyes.

"Nope, alphabetically, I go first" The boy with the scales argued, and before the other could argue, he started introducing himself "My name is Orion Andromeda, and my quirk lets me control my scales with my mind" Orion explained, some scales flying off his tail to surround him as a brief example as a strong gust of wind blew them away.

"My name's Zephyr Andromeda, and I have a wind manipulation quirk, Orion is my cousin, unfortunately." Zephyr huffed, the two cousins glaring at each other as Orion brought his scales back into place on his tail.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 8:08 AM Post #18
(Reminder ping// katelynn since no one is responding you can hop in)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 5:36 PM Post #19
Okay thank you ^^ due to some complicated last minute work schedule I may not be able to reply till Friday or Saturday working the overtime
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 127
Posted: 11/27/2018 at 5:41 PM Post #20
an I make a google doc off this? ill put it here
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.