Threads: 75
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 9:52 AM Post #61
Thanks, Blue. Ill remember that.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 10:51 AM Post #62
Hey, it's okay. You have nothing to apologize for - we all get like that sometimes. What you're going through is tough, and you have every right to lash out at me like that. If anything, I should be the one saying sorry.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 10:58 AM Post #63
You dont need to. You were just speaking from the heart, and from your experiences. Im sorry for lashing out. Upset or not, it isnt right. Im sorry.
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 5:21 PM Post #64
What are you apologizing for, Nyx? Should I apologize for trying to help him, too? I think lashing out is understandable sometimes, but I wouldn't say it's a "right" that should be exercised frequently. All people have to be careful how we interact with each other, and it is a sign of respect to let people take responsibility if they've said or done something they regret. You did the right thing by helping him. That shows that you are a kind person with a lot of good to offer the world. He did the right thing by apologizing when he felt he had said responded harshly. That shows good sense, good character, and proves the potential for him to become more of the person he wants to be. So good for you both, I say, and let's try not to apologize when we're trying so hard to help.

Dragons, you have the power to change your life however you want. There are always choices in life. But that's the thing -- it takes living to get the chance to make them. Your choice to live is the choice that will give you the power to make all other choices. If you would like to stop getting beat up and make more friends, you could try not pranking people and stealing. That's a choice that you could make right now to better your life and raise your level of happiness.

Try to remember also that this situation of living with your parents and siblings is temporary. It may feel like it will last forever, but it won't. If you can commit yourself to school a little bit more, that will open up your future more and help you get out sooner. That also is a choice.

I would recommend trying exercise when you're feeling down. Even if you don't want to, you will likely feel better after you do. Do some pushups, run around the block, or find something else you enjoy that's physical in nature. When you have, you will have accomplished something, and you will have released endorphins that will help lift your mood. I'd give it a try if I were you.

I hope you will read back over the things people have said here, try some of these suggestions, and feel better soon.
Edited By Elsbie on 12/27/2018 at 10:57 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/28/2018 at 3:07 AM Post #65
Thanks. I tried running during the day. It's... well, painful, but it takes my mind off my depression.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/28/2018 at 3:20 AM Post #66
12-28-18

Well, I've realized something. And I realized it from a TV show. Here's how the episode went.

A man, who was a prisoner, wanted to be a liver doner for a kid who had jaundice (liver failure). The kid didn't want the man's liver, but they tried to get the liver anyway. Problem was, the man was allergic to the anthesiac, so they couldn't get the liver. His tounge swelled up and everything. So, when he was being sent back to prison, he broke from sadness and not being able to help, grabbed a guards gun, and shot himself in the mouth. They got him back into the operating room, and got everything he could donate.

They told the kid, and I quote to the best of my knowledge, *the man did something good. He ended his life, to give you yours. Don't let his death be in vain.* or something like that.

The kid agreed, and the donation worked.

My mom pulled me aside after the show and said, *(my name), this is serious. Suicide is permanent. We don't want to lose you. We love you. If your sister annoys you, she cares about you enough to know your OK with it. If your brother hurts you, he cares about you enough to know you can take it. We love you, (my name). Think on that.*

And I did.

Turns out, I understand.

My depression, sadly, returned, but I know I can get through it. This time, I'm not alone.

So, I'm saying this to everyone's that's helped me, and I mean it -

Thank you.

I'm not gonna let this thread die down, though. I still have my life left, and the will to live too. I'm definitely gonna hit a bump in the road. So, please. Stick with me throughout my life journey. Ok?

Edit: crap I'm crying from reading this XD

Another edit: CRAP I'm crying from reading the forum now. Well, that's what happens when you wake up at 4:30 in the morning I guess XD.

Anyway, I've read what everyone has said thoroughly, and I've realized something. Read below:

No one is alone.

No one is left alone.

Everyone has someone to talk to.

Everyone can be helped.

Everyone should be helped.

Anyone can get help.

No one dies alone, even if there's no one there.

No one - NO ONE - will let certain others die.

Sometimes you need to get up and take it.

Sometimes the s##### fate life hands us isn't that bad.

And we can be anything. Within reason. But one of those shouldn't be dead early on.

-Dragonsrcool54

Ill edit that so it has more lines later. Tell it to others if you want.
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 12/28/2018 at 8:39 AM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 12/29/2018 at 8:42 PM Post #67
Aww, Dragon, I am so happy to hear this. Hopefully this experience will allow you to help others in the future who are struggling. We love you and are glad that you are doing better.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 9:34 AM Post #68
Thanks. Im not better, but Im getting there.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/7/2019 at 10:35 AM Post #69
schools back.

so is stress.

im hoping i can keep it together.

and im scared ill fail and crack.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:06 PM Post #70
Try not to worry too much about everything. Try to stay calm
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.