Forum Index > Other Fiction > Please...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 11/7/2018 at 6:39 PM Post #1
Hey. Don't mind this, but it would be nice if you read it. This is my life story. I need this say this or ill probably commit suicide. And I don't want pity. But it would be nice to chat about it.
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 11/7/2018 at 6:42 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/7/2018 at 6:41 PM Post #2
So, my day is not good. Just... no. I'm seriously depressed, lonely, and wanting friends. Real life friends. Yeah, I need a counselor. Today was a banquet for something, and I won't say what, but... I was depressed throughout it. Please help me. I'm probably gonna donate my pets soon, because... well, they dobt deserve to be with me. They deserve better.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 11/7/2018 at 8:48 PM Post #3
my friend, don't say such things. they aren't true, i'm sure. the friendly little things must love you. and so do a lot of people, whether it be your family, friends, or an admirer. there's always someone that cares about you. why don't you PM me, and i help you best i can? if anything, i'd say you don't deserve what you're saying about yourself. i might just be a stranger on a website, but i want to help you, because i can speak from personal feelings and experiences.

i'm by no means trying to be rude or anything, ((((trying to think of a better way to put this)))) removing yourself from existence ((((best i could come up with)))) is a terrible choice.

not only are you cutting your own life short, you're hurting other people when you do or say such things. no offense, but killing yourself is a coward's way out of their problems, to put it somewhat bluntly. so, i'd appreciate it if you could pm me so i could help you with this. no person, in my opinion, has the right to think that nothing deserves them, or they aren't good enough.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/9/2018 at 12:52 PM Post #4
I don't care if I don't know you well, you shouldn't die, God loves you no matter what, you aren't supposed to die yet, God wants you to have a long life filled with happiness.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 11/9/2018 at 12:57 PM Post #5
Dude, they probably love you! Give your self some credit. You're great.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/9/2018 at 2:14 PM Post #6
thanks, guys. really.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 11/9/2018 at 2:29 PM Post #7
:) Your welcome.
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/14/2018 at 9:51 PM Post #8
Hey, Dragons. How are you doing?
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/15/2018 at 6:19 AM Post #9
Better, I guess. Starting tutoring. partly Moms orders, partly required by teachers. So, not fun.

My depression took a drop yesterday, and I went to see the school counselor to talk about. I agreed I need help, and I decided to ask my mom to get me some. Hope it works.

Right now, Im trying not to have a mental breakdown. Its hard. Real hard.

Thanks for keeping an eye on me, by the way.
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/16/2018 at 10:09 AM Post #10
Hi there, Dragons. Thank you for writing back so we know you're ok. I know you're not feeling okay, but as long as you're alive you are ok, actually. And I'll tell you why.

I've been where you are. I don't know the details of your situation, and I may not know exactly what you're feeling, but there have been times in my life that I could have written what you wrote because it was true for me, too. I absolutely did not want to go on back then. But because I had just one or two people who cared enough to talk to me and tell me it was going to be okay if I just stayed strong, and asked me to hold on, thanks Gods I chose life. Just like you're saying, it was really, really hard. At the time I really couldn't imagine that I could be happy again. I bet you have a hard time seeing it, too. When we're depressed, that's how it works. The brain actually is incapable of percieving things positively during depression. And it's really important to understand that. Because just because we can't *see* the good future at the time, that absolutely does not mean it isn't coming.

And the reason that I know that? Because I, the person whose only thought of something good was to take myself from the face of the Earth so that I could stop suffering, now have an absolutely amazing life. Choosing to live was the best decision I ever made. I've made other decisions since that I feel were the best decisions, too, but living was the decision that made all of the other ones possible. I think back now and feel so overwhelmingly thankful that I lived through that misery then so that I can live this wonderful, happy life now.

My father has a saying that I have held onto for many years: "Where there's life, there's hope." And that is the real truth. Hold onto hope, my friend. Hold onto life. Someday you will look back and be nothing but proud of yourself that you were so strong and brave that you walked through hell and never, never, never gave up. Try to see all the good in yourself and realize that life is testing you, challenging you to prove that you care about all the great things that it will later be giving you. Life likes strong people. And that is you. You are strong, Dragons, or you wouldn't still be here. Every day you are proving how brave you are. All good people on Sylestia and in your real life are already proud of you for how strong you're being.

And about your pets on here, what you said is actually a very sweet thing to say. Not many people would care about the little guys so much to think about their happiness when they themselves are in so much pain. Yes, it's just a game. But everything is energy. When you care for something, even in a game, there is something caring for you back. There is love coming back to you. Try to feel that love. Don't abandon your little friends. They're always here for you, and they are waiting for you on here every day to care for them, and every day you make them happy by coming back to them.

And we are here for you, too. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.