Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ~Grant A Wish~
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 12:40 AM Post #1
The original idea for this thread came from Lostlupo, a no longer active player. This is the original thread.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING TO AVOID MESS UPS

All of this is copied from the original game, with the exception of a change to rule #8 and the addition of a form you can use if you wish.

Just a note harassment of me or another player will bring about an automatic ban.

FORM
Username:
ID:

(You may add more wishes if you want!)

~Grant A Wish~

---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---

Welcome to the Grant A Wish game- a game about giving to others! I know, you're probably thinking: what separates this from the wishing wells? Well, this is more of a game than just a wish-list masterpost!

I got the idea of this from a game I used to play a long time ago. It was very forum based and forum heavy, so games like these were everywhere! And it's very easy to play, but there are a good amount of rules to keep it fair and make sure no one gets cheated!

---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---xXx---

So how do you play here? Simple! Person 1 makes at least 4 wishes. You can make more, it makes everything easier, but you at least have to make 4. Then Person 2 grants one of Person 1's wishes. Then Person 2 makes 4(or more) wishes of their own! And so on, and so on! Now, to keep things fair and moving, and make sure the thread doesn't die in the water- there are some rules! Breaking these rules will lead to you being put on the 'bad player' list(since there is no real way to mod a thread).

Rule 1:
ALWAYS ping the person when you grant their wish. It'll make everything run faster and smoother. Especially if it's a pet wish.

Rule 2:
Grant the wish above you within 30 minutes! - If you post that you're sending you have 30 minutes to send the gift before you are considered cheating. If you have a reason for not sending it within 30 minutes, please contact the person you were sending to and myself! If it is an Art Wish refer to rule #8.

Rule 3:
State what wish you are granting! This is so people will know what to expect and where the trade is coming from- or in case of pets, where to go to get the pet.

Rule 4:
One wish has to be easy to grant. This keeps the game from stalling out. An easy to grant wish could be a Zolnixi with chow tail, a good piece of armor, 10k gold, even a name for a pet!

Rule 5:
If granting a wish for gold, make sure to send at least 10k(given that their amount isn't above that).

Rule 6:
You may make vague wishes- like a pink Puff or a piece of epic armor. But be aware: you might not like what you get! Making a vague wish like a purple Zolnixi is considered an easy wish to grant!

Rule 7:
Please put your ID somewhere. It makes it easier to grant your wish!

Rule 8:
Art wishes are allowed. The deadline for Art Wishes MUST be discussed between the asker/giver.

Rule 9:
Try to wait for two people to grant wishes before you go again. This way everyone gets a chance! However, if you feel the thread has stalled and you can grant one of their wishes, then you may grant a wish again.

Rule 10:
*Added 4/27: If there is a ninja- where two people post at the same time and grant the same wish- it is the wisher's responsibility to return the second person's item. Do not keep it! That isn't fair to someone to have to grant two wishes. How to avoid this is to put "Granting person 1's wish with (wish here)", posting, and then editing with your wishes.

Rule 11:
*Added 4/28: If your wish isn't granted within 12 hours Sylestia time, you must add two more wishes to the list, and repost your wishes. This is so you don't get skipped, but also so the game doesn't stall. Try to make one easier to grant of course, but the other could be anything.

Ruler 12:
if a player is on the "Bad Players" list on post #3 they are there for a reason. They are to be skipped. If you feel someone deserves to be taken on/off this list PLEASE message me about it.

Ruler 13:
If I do not respond Im busy and will be sure to be online soon. Unless I have been offline for months please do not take the situation into your own hands.

Ruler 14:
Do not ask for items on other games. (Neo Cash, real money, Anima Jam Diamonds, etc)

Ruler 15:
If you harrares another player you will be automatically banned, no exceptions. If you believe I made a mistake in this contact me and o can clarify why I banned you if I did not in detail already.

Last rule:
Remember to be nice! This game is about giving to others, not about what you receive. Don't be rude to anyone, and if someone may be doing something wrong in their wishes, help them out!

Last but not least, these rules are due to change! I haven't seen anything like this on here yet, so it's very experimental yet! If you have an idea for a rule to be added here/changed, please message me! I will get on that immediately!

The next post will be the list of exceptional granters- those whose generosity deserves recognition, and the list of bad players- those who cheated or broke the rules.

Edited By Limor on 3/21/2019 at 5:42 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 12:40 AM Post #2
Exceptional Granters
You are here cause you've been recognized for your amazing kindness and generosity!

1: Ivyfrost - Gave someone a twelve point regen!
2: Mousiebrown - Gave someone a eleven point Puff regen!
3: N/A
+

Edited By LivingInMyOwnReality on 11/2/2018 at 12:51 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 12:40 AM Post #3
Bad Players
You are here cause you've broken a rule or cheated someone of their wish. This is to also warn other players. If you make any wishes, they are to be ignored.

1: Piclethedarklord
2: N/A
3: N/A

Edited By Limor on 3/21/2019 at 5:29 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 12:52 AM Post #4
The first person can now post their wishlist!
Runebook
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 4:06 AM Post #5
Ooo, thanks for making/remaking this!~ I actually play something similar to this on another site :3
Also sending 10k gold since I kind of don't feel right starting without giving something

Username: Runebook
ID: 118918
1. Any Halloween seasonal festival item
2. A mostly dark or black colored Sylvorpa or Ryori
3. 10k gold
4. Any scale shop philter
5. A mystical essence for Sylvorpa, Faelora, or Ryori

Hopefully I got this right, just poke me if I missed something :3
Edited By Runebook on 11/2/2018 at 4:11 AM.
Silverthornhearte
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 46
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 9:07 AM Post #6
Hi Runebook! i'll send you 10k gold! CoD me for it!

Username: silverstrike32
ID: 105143
1. an Umber Peacock Aurleon (just cuz i have the worst luck in the world)
2. a regen lupora with feather wings
3. any halloween themed avi outfit (just the outfit piece)
4. 5k gold
5. any names for my pets would be nice..
thanks to whoever grants one of my wishes!
Aghubbs
Level 75
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 35
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 9:16 AM Post #7
Sadly I don't have anything else on your list... But you can send me a CoD for 5k.

Username: Aghubbs
ID: 94393
1. Themed Aurleons (any theme) with visible Magic Spell
2. About 5 or so Philters of Amnesia
3. The Devil's tail back item
4. Any Steampunk wingblades (wings)
5. I would take diamonds... but not specifically needed.
Edited By Aghubbs on 11/2/2018 at 9:22 AM.
Shelbylynn0901
Level 58
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 9:19 AM Post #8
i granted silverstrike32 and runebook wishes

username: shelbylynn0901
id: 101628

1: a ryori
2: 20,000
3.any fall festival items
4. any exsperiance orbs
Edited By Shelbylynn0901 on 11/2/2018 at 9:25 AM.
Shelbylynn0901
Level 58
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 9:22 AM Post #9
Shelbylynn0901
Level 58
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/2/2018 at 9:24 AM Post #10
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.