Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > I'm new, so new (what do I do?)
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 10/19/2018 at 1:13 PM Post #11
Hey sludgy pick something out of my sale stable. (Stable 10) and you can have it as a welcoming gift for free :)
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 10/19/2018 at 4:09 PM Post #12
(Sorry Galaxy, I don't mean to be authoritarian. I just got a little stressed because i have made very poor purchases in the past and have had Buyers Remorse. Like. The entire minstrels set during black friday. I never EVER use the minstrels stuff. The only reason i bought the entire set was because I saw spelf rocking the harp wings and i was like SHINY HARP. Yes.)

Eeeh, I can't really tell you how to spend your diamonds (and I wasn't trying to do that - I'm sorry if I came across that way). There are items that are 'diamond only', and then there are items that are 'diamond and other currency'. As a general guideline, you'd want to save the diamonds for when you absolutely must use it, as they're difficult to come by.
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 4:23 AM Post #13
Oh, no, its totally fine - thanks for the advice btw.
Yep, diamonds are rare, and I had to stock up on a bunch of them to buy a new stable. Thats pretty much the only things I use diamonds for. (LOL, yes, the minstrel's harp is very pretty, though Ive never gotten a chance to acquire it) I usually only splurge in the dia shop during sales, because, well, it's easier to attain items that way.
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 5:14 AM Post #14
Back atcha, Sludgy~
Hehe, I've been on the site for a year now ovo9, happy to help out.

Avatar items~ Nope, everyone starts off with the newbie outfit, no need to feel ashamed of anything. You get more avatar items as you progress on, and the fall festival is coming in a week, which means you get a chance to grab more avi items :) I have a spear for ya if you want it, maybe it could add some battler flair xD

Ahaha! I didn't design my outfit :P It's an Aeridini Tamer's set designed by one of the players online, and was available in the spring festival earlier on in March this year.

What do I like most about the site! Oh my word, everything? XD
I've recently gotten very involved with breeding, so that's what I like a lot. I also like the rp/rpg sections of the forums, so I lurk around a lot finding a good rp that I'm willing to be involved in. The battling element of the site is fun, but I've recently been putting a hold on it since I was spending more time in the forums.
But I'd say my favorite thing on the site is the community :)

User levels! I believe that your user level is the same as the highest level pet you have. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes! You are starting with missions already! Great :D
Missions are a really good way to earn gold, and as you progress further in the storyline and gain more pets, you will be able to get more and more gold from them.

Ah. About the Griffi...
You see, this particular one happens to be a nearly-max stat, which is usually pretty expensive (around 80k-90k or so?) Also, he was gifted to me by my friend NightBaneWolf so I have a slight emotional attachment to him. (oof, i really should have organized my stables *-*) I am so sorry to disappoint you, but maybe you may consider this ryo below instead?
Sludgy
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 8:03 AM Post #15
Hello, it's nice to meet you! I have only been coming online for about an hour each day for the last few days. My reply is quite late, I'm sorry for the delay!

Thank you so much for the link. I will have to bookmark this link as well as a few others. This will surely help me on my Sylestia journey, thank you!
Sludgy
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 8:09 AM Post #16
Oh my gosh really? Thank you thank you (you really are Kind-Hearted! I think this one is pretty awesome with his great horns. I see it's not too expensive, but I blew all my gold on my third party slot. I don't mind buying him if you can hold him for a day? He's really cool.
Sludgy
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 8:31 AM Post #17
Haha what, ashamed of this outfit? Just because it looks like tattered rags? No, not me...

That spear is so cool *my eyes are shining* is that really ok? I really like this spear, I think it will make a great outfit once I sort out my look. This is something that will undoubtably stay in my avatar's hand for a very very long time. I don't deserve these nice things! It might be megre, but is there anything I can do for you in return? I don't even know the types of things I can do for you on this site yet??

Oh this is the first I'm hearing about a festival (still a noob here). How do you participate in the festival, generally? Just point me in the right direction and I'll be sorted. Actually, I might look up some more forum guides before the festival arrives.

Rps! You must be a very creative think/writer. I must admit that it was never my strong point, which only makes me appreciate people like you more. I must be so much fun placing yourself in your own adventure. The closest I got to rping was making lore for my pets on a different pet site. Now, if you need a short bio/backstory written about a character, I can definitely help you out!

Oh Griffi, I'm so sorry. Yes, leave it to the newbie to pick the best of the bunch. I don't mind at all, actually I find my selection mildly amusing now, I'm sorry if I put you on the spot like that. I promise you I had no idea about the stats... are the basic stats different between certain pets? As for the little lady, I was actually considering asking for that Ryori! I have a bit of a collection because I think they are one of the coolest species. If it's still ok, could I have her? Again, is there anything I can do for you? People tell me that I have a hard time accepting gifts!

Basically, if you've read up to here you're a champion. Thank you! Here is the list of new things you've taught me that I'm so happy to know (just to highlight how amazing you are to me):
--Pets and outfits can be designed by other people
--The community here is so welcoming, I didn't expect it at all, but I'm happily surprised.
--There will be a festival
--Pets can have different base stats
--Nothin' wrong with noobing it for a while ;)

Actually there is probably more XD it's late where I live so my thoughts might be a bit scattered, I haven't been able to get onto Sylestia for more than an hour in the last few days. Thank you for always waiting for my slow replies, you have a lovely amount of patience.
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 1:04 PM Post #18
That one is actually a girl. I will set her to sale so only you can by her.
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 8:30 PM Post #19
Ohmygoodnessgraciousama. Sorry for the random ping but your avatar is looking faaaabulous today xD
Theshadowkitten
Level 16
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 10:46 PM Post #20
Hi everyone
Edited By Theshadowkitten on 10/20/2018 at 10:47 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.