Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > I'm new, so new (what do I do?)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 1:39 AM Post #21
you likey ? it's Ar En Gee !
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 7:06 AM Post #22
Yes, I must do that sometime.
The RNG even included the sloth staff!
Now all we need are some luscious locks >.>
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 7:18 AM Post #23
Heya sludgy~

No problemo, I am also not very active on the site, so there's not much waiting being done :)

Suresies~ I'll send the spear to you right now, once I locate it in my wardrobe. I enjoy giving gifts when I can, and since the spear isn't really my style and you seem to like it lots, I would be most glad to gift it to you~

Krin said that the festival would be happening later this week, so expect a thread about it anytime soon. Basically, it's just a seasonal celebration with a special zone to explore, themed pets, games and contests. You can also obtain special avatar items or titles during this time.

Hmmmm....I may or may not need a backstory for my ocs right now o//o if you actually had the time to do this I would be muuuuch much in your debt.

LOL, thanks for understanding about my griffi boy, I remember asking for a dyed max stat at 50k when I was a relatively new player. And I really would have given him to you if Baney had not gifted him to me first ovo. Yes, please accept my ryo. Just you accepting her would mean a great deal to me, as I havent been showering her with attention lately and my stable space is running low. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take better care of her.

Finally, don't be shy to accept gifts! Sylestia is a super warm and welcoming community, you're sure to get gifts from time to time that help you out :) There are players online so much more generous than I am, gifting large sums of gold and even diamonds. However, I am not at that level of mastery yet and have much to learn :)
Christinewho
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 42
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 7:33 AM Post #24
You are welcome and there is even a guide for battle. You might have already fun it and even one on how to put images, but it's not clear...Because it mainly works the best on Google Chrome...And you can't copy images on mobile...Just doesn't for any site I know. Just a technology thing. Got to go eat...Yes, I hadn't eaten breakfast when I posted it.
Sludgy
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 10:03 AM Post #25
Hello! Hi, how are you? Are you a new player like me, its nice to meet you. What do you like about Sylestia so far?
Sludgy
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 10:05 AM Post #26
Oh my gosh, thank you so so much, I love her!!! I would have given you more for her, my pets finally finished a mission successfully. Im still a newb so I think I need a team of mission pets so I dont get any more failures haha. But gosh, thank you so much for the pretty dragon!
Sludgy
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 10:11 AM Post #27
Haha yeah, I really must look at a few battle guides.

About the images, I think I have it worked out. Im actually on mobile and it works for adding images! I hold my finger on the image and select copy from the menu that appears. I then go to where I want to put the image and press the IMG button. The img tags are added to the text field. I put my cursor between the two tags, hold my finger there, and select paste from the menu that appears. Then, I sometimes have to add .png to the end of the pasted text to make it work. This is usually needed for Sylestia pet images. Then its all good! Im used to do this because of other pets sites; they have a similar why of doing things.

Oh, Im used iPad or iPhone most of the time.
Christinewho
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 42
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 10:22 AM Post #28
ah ok good. xD

and you can use the url= to make it clickable xD But, that might be harder xD
Edited By Christinewhogaming on 10/21/2018 at 10:23 AM.
Sludgy
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 10:23 AM Post #29
Thank you thank you! I, err, actually have no idea how to send and receive items between players? I think I have some alerts somewhere..... imsonoob. But I really do like the spear, I think it be very suitable, thank you!

Oh wow, this sounds so exciting! I hope to have a little extra time to Sylestia this week (tho probably not) so I really want to try and put my all into this event. Ill keep an eye out for this thread, Im looking forward to it! Just dont tell me that its already out and Ive somehow missed it hahaha.

Yes, I will make the time! I imagine that there is a way to send private messages on here? I, hmmm, only kinda know where it is. Send me the details and I will do my very best. You can decide if its ok to use or edit, and uh, I wont be upset if you decide not to use it or completely change it!

Yes, she will have a special place in my heart. She will be part of my stable, and I have already grown attached to my current pets. Sentiments are real right now, theyre probably never going anywhere. Thank you so much for letting me have her.

Thank you so much, you are so generous so I really cant imagine other people. I think I would explode from unwillingness if someone sent me that much gold and gems, so Im pleased (so pleased!!) that that didnt happen haha. I can only hope in a few years time that I am able to help people to that degree. I have no problem giving gifts... yes, Im a bit weird.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 10:54 AM Post #30
Hello, and welcome to Sylestia.

First of all, to accept trades, which is how the spear will be sent to you, you can either go the the Trade tab in the top menu then select Player Trades. Or, when you are on certian pages, your Avi will be in the top right corner. Above the @ symbol in the box, there will be a set of scales with a number beside them. Click on them, (if the number is 1, you have one trade, 2, two trades, 0, no trades, etc), and you will go to the same Player Trades page. Then click Accept Trade and the spear will be recieved and sent to your Inventory. To get to it, either click the satchel in the top left box, or click on Account in the bar menu, then choote Inventory. The spear should be sitting there. Click on it so it turns green. Then select Use Item below the box containing all your items. It should disappear, having been sent to your Wardrobe. To go there, click on Account again then Wardrobe. In the menu, choose Items then Helds. The spear is a type of Held Item. Scroll through until you find the spear. Click on it so it appears onyour Avi, but don't forget to hit, Save Outfit

If you'd like, I can send you a different outfit to wear, and possibly a head/wings/back.

I'll definitely keep you in mind for OC backstories! What do you think you'll be charging?

Finally, if you would like a Free eggling from any of my Sylesties, just tell me their names! Or, if they are Un-named, give me the link.

Heads up: The Lupora revamp is finally done, so in a few daysyou'll be aple to get gegen Lups to design a dream Lup pet!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.