Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Dragon's RPG Anniversary Celebratio...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 10:23 AM Post #1
Welcome one, welcome all!

Today is September 29, 2018.

One year and 19 days ago, on September 10, someone took a risk.
Someone, with no experience in narration or storytelling whatsoever, took a risk and made their very first RPG, inspired by a good friend, GalexiaDraws. They slowly learnt how to fabricate a story, how to narrate properly, even though they were probably not very good at it, and they probably are still not good at it.

Indeed, that was me.

Looking back now, I have to say it was a good decision to take that risk. Even though that specific RPG is now dead, over time, I met other people who narrate RPGs and people who play RPGs. It was by communicating with them I found friends, and I also found ways of how I could improve my stories. Me, being a person who cares about others more than I probably should, it was a great experience for me, and I have created more RPGs.

So with this celebratory thread, I've a few games, raffles, and other things people can participate in! You don't have to be in my RPGs to join these games - they're open for all!

For people who are currently or were previously in my RPGs (I pinged you people), I want to thank you all, and I've prepared a little special raffle for you guys.

My current RPGs!
They are all open! I welcome more players! Join now to get a small boost in the beginning!
[Who-?] | A mystery/adventure/story-with-a-deeper-story RPG
Arcana's Star | A adventure/action/can-you-make-it-to-the-end RPG
Maybe even more in the future!

Special Thanks

Thank you...

GalexiaDraws, for first bringing me into the RPG world! I think the first RPG I ever was in was made by you!
Ivycat, for being such a wonderful narrator (for my first RPGs and the RPGs now) and an even more awesome friend to me! You're always there for me, and I'll always be here for you!
Grapejuice, for being an amazing storyteller in both RPG and the fanfiction forum of Sylestia! Love your stories!
Katelynn4545, for being the great artist you are and for narrating some of my first RPGs!
Enderdragonlol, for being my really good friend irl who stood by me no matter what!
Cian, for your RPGs with intriguing stories that draw me in!
Livinginmyownreality, for being a stellar narrator in some of the best reality RPGs! (Lone Wolf, All Alone)
Flute, for being a great RPG player and a great friend outside of RPGs! Thanks to you, I had good gear for my battle team!
Galexiadraws, Ivycat, Katelynn4545, Livinginmyownreality, Lalalanmao, Phoenixpaw, Osore, Sypha, Flute, Lightsagafox, and Amberheart04, for taking part in my first RPG, the Race against Fate, and even though you guys either quit or played until the end, thank you for my first narrating experience!

Since I have terrible memory, I may have missed some people. If you think you should be on this list and are not right now, tell me right away!

Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 9/29/2018 at 10:26 AM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 10:23 AM Post #2
All games end on November 1st!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN ANY OF MY RPGs IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE GAMES. THEY ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Raffle
Everyone gets 1 free ticket, each other ticket costs 1k more. (eg. first extra ticket is 1k, second is 2k, third is 3k, etc etc)

Purebred 5vis Budding Kelpari
((Sorry for the name! >.<))

Tickets:
1. Amberheart04
2. Livinginmyownreality
3. Livinginmyownreality
4. Caramelcoco

Restricted Trait Themed 1vis Sugarplum Qitari
((People in my RPGs get two free tickets for this!))

Tickets:
1. Snini9
2. GhostPirate
3. GhostPirate
4. Livinginmyownreality
5. Livinginmyownreality
6. Livinginmyownreaity
7. Livinginmyownreality
8. Caramelcoco

Purebred 2vis Themed Frozen Dew Zolnixi (Offspring of these two)

Tickets:
1. Livinginmyownreality
2. Moonkibber
3. Caramelcoco

1vis Themed Spring Dawn Bulbouri

Tickets:
1. Livinginmyownreality

Draw Something!
Draw me, you, everyone playing some sort of game together! It can be an outdoors game, an indoors game, or anything!
Everyone gets something for trying, and three winners will be selected! You can submit up to three entries each.

First place: 50k gold + choice of offspring from any two pets/random avi item
Second place: 25k gold + choice of offspring from any two pets/random avi item (depends on which one first place chooses)
Third place: 10k gold

Entries:
Livinginmyownreality

Write Something!
Write a fantasy/sci-fi story (loosely) based off of any RPG you're in (link it), and if you're not in any, write something based off of one of mine or Grapejuice's stories in the Other Fiction or Fanfiction sections of the sylestia forums! Three winners will be chosen! There's no word limit~

First place: 50k gold + choice of offspring from any two pets/random avi item
Second place: 25k gold + choice of offspring from any two pets/random avi item (depends on which one first place chooses)
Third place: 10k gold

Entries:

RPG Survey
This is so I can get better! If you're in one of my RPGs, please take a moment to fill one out!

Your User + ID:
Which one(s) are you in?: (I'm referring to my RPGs, of course)
What do you like/want to see more of?:
What do you dislike/want to see changed?:
Comments/Suggestions?:

Random Egg Grab!
Want a pet? Get a random egg from two random pets of mine!
One per day~

Trivia Test!
Show off your knowledge of the world and random trivia!
There will be a different trivia question per day (I'll try to keep up with that statement)
Trivia questions will come from all sorts of categories from chemistry to riddles to pop culture
You are allowed to do research! (So you can learn new things, as well!)
You answer in one post, and once you answer, you are not allowed to change that answer. Edited posts will be disqualified for that round (If you made a spelling mistake or something, have faith in me to know what you meant)
I'll post the answer of each question when the next question is posted
Everyone who answers correctly before the next question is posted gets one point
The person with the most points in the end wins!
Prize TBD
Tell me if you want to be pinged for each question

Today's Question: Are dragons real?
A) No
B) Yes
- If yes, where can you find them?

Participating people:

Pick a Box
Self explanatory, you pick a box, you get what's inside!
Pets, avi items, philters, even diamonds! Some boxes are expensive, but hey, they're way less than broken price!

Box 1: A deep midnight blue box speckled with starts. Some frost is beginning to form around the edges. 5k
Box 2: This sandy yellow round box evokes a feeling of relaxation in nature. Slow-moving, lazy relaxation. 5k
Box 3: A dusky grey box rimmed with an orange glow. 10k
Box 4: This greyish purple-blue box crackles with the energy of storms. Small arcs of lightning fizz across the surface. 15k
Box 5: A snow-white box with a blue swirl on top. It's cold to the touch. 7.5k
Box 6: A gust of cool air blows past as this deep green box is touched. The smell of fresh grass comes from inside. 10k
Box 7: A golden gilded box. The smell of leaves and nuts come from inside. 10k
Box 8: A black box iridescent with purples and pinks. 30k
Box 9: A mysterious packet of black paper lays under the pile of boxes - a glimpse of shimmering green inside. 35k
Box 10: A beautiful blue glow is emanating from a plain white box tied up in black string. 30k
Box 11: A bright yellow box with white stripes running down it diagonally, tied up in a big red bow. 25k
Box 12: Bubbling can be heard from this long, cylindrical box. 75k
Box 13: A jolly pink circular box with jingling sounds coming from inside. 10k
Box 14: A white envelope with nothing special about it. Despite that, it still seems to hold something of very high value. 40k
Box 15: A golden orb throwing light over the pile of boxes. You can see your dreams reflected in it. 100k

Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 9/30/2018 at 10:52 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 10:23 AM Post #3
Reserved!
Amberfur
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 91
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 10:58 AM Post #4
Ill place my ticket on the Kelp!
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 21
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 11:24 AM Post #5
I'll place my ticket on the sugarplum Quitari
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 11:36 AM Post #6
OH! yays ! work has been super stressful and I haven't RP'd much at all lately, but I think after a while it will be worth it! Thank you for hosting a bunch of fun mini games they will be a good distraction from the crazy that is life right now XD!
Bluejellybeans
Level 65
Cutely Creative
Threads: 10
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 2:08 PM Post #7
May I do the random egg grab?
GhostPirate
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 62
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 2:27 PM Post #8
Both tickets on that qit! :D
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 2:34 PM Post #9
Two tickets for Budding Kelp

Four tickets for the Qit

One ticket for the Zolnixi pair

One ticket for the bulb

Survey:
Your User + ID:
LivingInMyOwnReality / 63884
Which one(s) are you in?:
Who and Arcana's Star
What do you like/want to see more of?:
((More of having you around!)) Maybe some more RPGs that are semi reality based?
What do you dislike/want to see changed?:
Everythings pretty great
Comments/Suggestions?:
Nope!
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 5:03 PM Post #10
Your User + ID: Osore , 80844

Which one(s) are you in?: (I'm referring to my RPGs, of course) None at the moment

What do you like/want to see more of?: More things like Grapejuice's Dragonverse or building up a tribe or group, or romance.

What do you dislike/want to see changed?: I do not like RPG's that everyone has the same ending for. So like, The goal is to find all of these shrines and then save the city!! I like more laid back.

Comments/Suggestions?: Nah, I liked all of the RPG's I was in.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.