Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Fall Festival - Pet Trait Design
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
Go to Page:
Posted: 9/10/2018 at 5:55 PM
Hello everyone! We will be holding design contests once again for the 2018 Fall Festival (Coming in October)! Please make sure to read the rules carefully!
1. Design a pet gene or mutation for only the following species: Aurleon, Draeyl, Ferrikki, Kelpari, Luffox, Lunemara, Lupora (can use sketches as base), Morkko, Nephini, Ny'vene, Puffadore, Qitari, Ryori, Sylvorpa, Vulnyx, Zolnixi. After you are done designing your trait, come back to this thread and post the image in this thread. To get a blank pet image just go to the generator page and take the image from there. You can resize the image to the maximum size via the image url, the maximum size is 500.
2. You must draw the trait on the pet. If you feel that your drawing skills aren't great, then along with your drawing you can include a description to better help us envision your mutation. If you are unable to draw something, then I am sorry, there will be no exceptions.
3. You are allowed to be free with your creative process, so it is not necessary to make it Fall themed.
4. Please do not reserve posts. If you reserve a post I will delete your post.
5. Please do not Ping me with your submission. Please only Ping me if you have a question.
6. Before submitting your entry please make sure to scan the thread to see if someone else has done something similar. Try to make your entry unique and if someone has already done something that you were wanting to do...then I highly suggest you pick something different. If you feel someone has "copied" your design, do not say anything to that person - especially in this thread.
7. You may only submit ONE official entry for each species on the list. If you wish to submit more then you can send me a PM with drawings of your trait idea. However all PMed entries that are sent to me will not count for prizes. To clarify, an entry can encompass multiple Trait Slots. As an example, say your entry is a Butterfly set for a certain species. Your entry can include Butterfly Wings, Butterfly Antennae, Butterfly Armor, etc. Species are all different with their Trait Slots so we're looking more at design ideas and not strictly Trait Slot submissions.
8. The end date is September 26th at 11:59 PM server, after that the thread will be locked.
I am very aware that it's typical to use google to search for ideas when designing things. However, it is extremely important that if someone happens to be referencing another person's artwork, it should not be possible to google it and find exactly what was used as reference. Please make sure to change it enough and be creative enough that you're making it your own design. This is extremely important not just for ethical reasons but also for legal reasons when we're implementing something onto our site. Thank you! =)
All entries that are picked will have the trait created and designers will receive a Mystical Essence of the submitted species. Everyone that participates will also receive a participation prize.
Don't comment on someone's entry unless you have something nice to say. If someone copies your entry then have faith in us that we will determine the correct winner. Please do not fight over entries, if I see anyone doing this in the thread then whoever is fighting will be disqualified.
Can we post a male and female version of the species with that one trait?
That's fine, if there are intended differences between the two.
Posted: 9/10/2018 at 6:10 PM
Here's my Sylvorpa Design: Paint, based off the Zolnixi's Paint. (G1)
Also, Barn Owl (G1 or 2)
Striped would continue down feathers.
Edited By Amberheart04 on 10/8/2018 at 8:24 PM.
Posted: 9/10/2018 at 6:30 PM
Going to update this as I go but:
Trying again with the antique/gothic lace Neph trait... would be good for halloween
Ferikki feathered wings (may add almost a harness so its like a saddle)
Fae Gothic Veil (Very manly) I'd do both genders if ok but kida like it on the guy XD (Note would look good with a Gothic lace or other lace gene, ment as a M2 trait
Edited By Dragoil on 9/23/2018 at 1:19 AM.
Posted: 9/10/2018 at 6:47 PM
Here is my design for the Fall Festival! My drawing is horrible on computer, so please, if i get picked make some changes.
My description: There are leaves on the tail (i'm bad at drawing leaves), flowers down the feathers, and one flower on the ear. Hopefully that was a good description because i'm not really good with describing or drawing! Good luck everyone! :)
Edited By Foreverfire on 9/10/2018 at 6:47 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.