Forum Index > Roleplay Games > The Vice's Grip
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 110, 111, 112 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:22 PM Post #1
The world has ended, the apocalypse has come and gone. Humanity died out and never recovered. the vices and Horsemen ran rampant, now they've laid back a bit and looked upon the empty plain of the world. They felt hollow and forgotten so they each created something new, something to rule over and make life hard for. Those somethings are you. You were made to lead and rebuild the Vices worlds, will you be able to build a strong nation with the vices influencing you? or will you crumble like the sins from the past?

Rules
1. Narrators word is law. (ei. No making things appear, No "I dodged!" if I say something hit you and you were injured, etc.)
2. No being OP
3. No controlling other in-game characters
4. No time skips unless I say so
5. No doing things that aren't feasibly possible (if you're asleep you can't get up and chase something)
6. Must progress at least twice a week (Unless you notify me you are leaving)
7. Only 1 person per vice, if a vice is taken then you must choose another sorry
8. Put detail into your form.
9. You can die.
10. Vices have two names in the list. write their first name where it says Chosen Vice on your form. (so ira for wrath ect.)
11. If you die you can rejoin as a new character from the vies available AFTER waiting 24hr
12. You must act like your personality
13. character cannot be fully human, I will accept an animal form and human form. Some mythical animals allowed (ask me for list)

The Vices List
Physical Skills
Mental Skills
Weaponry Skills
Practical Skills
Hawkeye
Dragonrider1542
Queenie
IvyCot
LivingInMyOwnReality
Katelynn4545
Player 7
Player 8
Player 9
Player 10

*Disclaimer: if you have religious beliefs and this offends you that is NOT my intent, I believe there is some rich history and meaning in the stories surrounding the seven deadly sins, the horsemen of the apocalypse, and all the vices, I am just trying to open some eyes and maybe get people to read up on the stories behind this rpg, I know this is not how it happened and I'm not trying to be rude if this offends you sorry.

**Disclaimer 2: The Vices depicted here are not based off of anyone in real life and pictures were not picked because of race or gender. the pictures were picked because I thought the way the artist drew it fit the Vice. I do not think all white girls are depressed or that all males are cruel. I just found these pictures worked. if this offends you you misunderstand my intentions and I'm sorry hope this explains.
Edited By Grapejuice on 7/30/2018 at 6:03 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:22 PM Post #2
Sign-Up Form

IGN:
Character's Name:
Age & Gender (14+):
image/description (image is prefered):
Personality:
Chosen Vice (pick from list, the vice you pick will be your characters creator and you will live in that vices world so choose wisely.):
Dislikes: 3+
Fears:
Other (sexuality, certain types of people they like or hate anything you feel is important and wasn't mentioned yet):
strengths: 2+
Weaknesses: 2+
Edited By Grapejuice on 7/26/2018 at 6:50 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #3
IGN: Grapejuice
Character's Name: J
Age & Gender (14+): 18 & Male
image/description (image is prefered): Human form:
Animal (raven) form:
Personality: He's sombre and unforgiving to his enemies, he's also meticulous and careful with his planning never rushing head first, always thinking before doing. He does have a soft side though for those he loves, however no matter what he will always try to make sure he is the one to survive. If it comes to you or him no matter who you are he'll always choose himself. Generally, though he comes off as uncaring.
Chosen Vice (pick from list): Apatheia
Dislikes: Being outsmarted, raisens, needless killing, people messing up his plans
Fears: Oneday meeting someone he can't outsmart and death
Other (sexuality, certain types of people they like or hate anything you feel is important and wasn't mentioned yet): Bisexual, he really likes the idea of chess but he isn't sure where he got the memory from.
strengths: planning for the long game and knowing what people will do and how to extort that.
Weaknesses: he can be overconfident in his abilities and hand to hand combat.

IGN: Grapejuice
Character's Name: Malaya
Age & Gender (14+): 24 & Female
image/description (image is prefered):
Personality: She's strong and has a fiery attitude, she loves talking to people, exploring and can't sit stilll for long!
Chosen Vice (pick from list): Ira
Dislikes: queit, sitting still, being told to shut up
Fears: that she will be forgotten or abandoned
Other (sexuality, certain types of people they like or hate anything you feel is important and wasn't mentioned yet): Straight, the reason she is always talking and moving about is because of her fear, she thinks if she's constantly loud and all over the place people will not be as likely to forget her.
strengths: Making friends, quick thinking under duress
Weaknesses: listening to others, thinking things through.
Edited By Grapejuice on 7/26/2018 at 6:50 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #4
Edited By Grapejuice on 2/19/2019 at 7:39 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #5
Physical Skills

Speed
Levels: 1-10
Level Bonuses: Faster, faster attack speed, faster dodging speed. Boosts hunting

Agility
Level Bonuses: More mobile and flexible, your a harder target to hit, it's easier to move through dense forests or other cluttered areas. Boosts hunting and fishing.

Balance
Level Bonuses: Less chance of falling, better fighting stance, helps you be more stealthy too

Strength
Level Bonuses: stronger, more forceful attacks, carry more stuff. Boosts stuff like hunting, fishing, swimming etc.

Stamina
Level Bonuses: keep moving/running/fighting for longer periods of time without getting tired, ability to pace yourself. Boosts stuff like hunting, fishing, swimming etc.

Stealth
Level Bonuses: Queiter, easier to sneak up on stuff, surprise attack and spying ability. Boosts stuff like hunting, fishing, swimming etc.
Edited By Grapejuice on 8/29/2018 at 5:02 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #6
Mental Skills

Persuasion
Level Bonuses: Easier to make people do what you want, better at getting information out of people.

Observation
Level Bonuses: better at noticing small but important details, helps figure out if a person is lying or what they did/are thinking.

Self Control
Level Bonuses: better at stopping others from persuading you, better at hiding when your lying, gives you a clear head while fighting in a battle.

Intelligence
Level Bonuses: You know more stuff and can apply it to current situation, better at planning for both battle and building.

Wisdom
Levels: 1-395
Level Bonuses: people will listen to your advice, helps in persuasion, overall skill level

Stealth
Level Bonuses: Queiter, easier to sneak up on stuff, surprise attack and spying ability.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #7
Weaponry Skills
The better you are at a certain weapon the higher your fighting skill is with it. same goes to your defence so fighting and defense skills change with the weapon.
Short Sword
Levels: 1-10 (if first sword) 1-5 (for every one after)

Long sword

Cavalry Sword

Rapier Sword

Spear

Bow and Arrow

Crossbow

Throwing Knife

Staff

Cannon

Battle Axe

Mace

Flail

Club

Dagger

Slingshot (because it's funny)

onager

Catapult

Ballista

Scythe
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #8
Practical Skills

Herbal Knowledge
Level Bonuses: boosts healing skill, know which herbs are dangerous and which are edible, boosts cooking

Healing
Level Bonuses: you know which anatomy parts are most snsetive and likely to kill a person, you can heal

Riding
Level Bonuses: you can ride animals, get around faster, use them as mounts in battle

Swimming
Level Bonuses: you can swim, boosts strength, you can find underwater herbs and items

Cooking
Level Bonuses: You can make food

Building
Level Bonuses: able to build a properly strucutred home and building.

Blacksmithing
Level Bonuses: ability to make tools ,weapons, and fortification

Craftsmanship
Level Bonuses: ability to make clothing, baskets, bags, saddles etc.

Hunting
Level Bonuses: ability to catch and track food. ability to track enemies and people too.

Fishing
Level Bonuses: You can catch fish, helps cooking
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #9
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=64010&page=1#8
Author: Grapejuice
Time Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM
Practical Skills

Herbal Knowledge
Level Bonuses: boosts healing skill, know which herbs are dangerous and which are edible, boosts cooking

Healing
Level Bonuses: you know which anatomy parts are most snsetive and likely to kill a person, you can heal

Riding
Level Bonuses: you can ride animals, get around faster, use them as mounts in battle

Swimming
Level Bonuses: you can swim, boosts strength, you can find underwater herbs and items

Cooking
Level Bonuses: You can make food

Building
Level Bonuses: able to build a properly strucutred home and building.

Blacksmithing
Level Bonuses: ability to make tools ,weapons, and fortification

Craftsmanship
Level Bonuses: ability to make clothing, baskets, bags, saddles etc.

Hunting
Level Bonuses: ability to catch and track food. ability to track enemies and people too.

Fishing
Level Bonuses: You can catch fish, helps cooking
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #10

Edited By Grapejuice on 8/4/2018 at 8:24 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 110, 111, 112
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.