Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Numbers [mystery/horror RPG]
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 3/24/2020 at 11:54 AM Post #71
1 object only and wearpon are not accepted, you may want to read post 3.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 11:27 AM Post #72
(Any chance I could join again? I got lost and forgot to reply somewhere in the middle so I guess I died xD and I've forgotten what has happened up to that point, is it possible that I could get a start over or something?)
Edited By Larkien on 7/14/2020 at 11:31 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 4:52 PM Post #73
sure, just make a new character and the previous one will be considerated dead by inactivity ^-^
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 6:01 PM Post #74
Thanks!

In game name
Larkien

Character name
Frey
(bleh too lazy to think of a last name)

Nickname if there is one
N/A
I mean if you want to annoy him you can drag the vowel out really long

Picture
(Good grief, why are pictures so hard to find aahh)
(Yes, he is older than that, not my art. He looks sort of younger than he is anyways)

Personality
Takes everything more seriously than needed and is always resignedly pessimistic. That doesn't mean he's shy, though. Very thoughtful, he usually makes things a lot more complicated than they are and then insists that he understands it better that way. He also can't accept that things are a certain way simply because they are, he's got to find a super logical explanation for everything. And he usually ends up thinking out loud like a very loud and ramble-y train wreck. He's not the kind of person who will get into shouting matches or arguments, he'll find a way to quietly make his opinion known, though.

Personal object
A black pen. A really old one. You know, the type that are kind of heavy for some reason.

Why are you joining the experiment?
It was just intriguing. And maybe it'll look good on his resume.

(Where the lonely ones roam)
Edited By Larkien on 11/8/2020 at 2:24 PM.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 7/23/2020 at 3:35 AM Post #75
This still open?

In game name: Penami
Character name: Cindria
Nickname if there is one: Ciner, Cindy, Cindria
Picture (or description):

(Not my image. I wish it was tho, I'd LOVE to do art like that.)
Personality: Fiery XD. She is very sweet, but very tough. She is that one person in the group who actually THINKS about what she is doing before she does it. Her family tree is a long line of martial arts masters, and she is no exception. She trains for usually 4 hours a day, and most of the day on weekends. Because of this, she is very strong, both mentally and physically, and is one of the most elite martial arts masters despite her only being 20 years old and 5"3. This is all quite amazing, considering she was born with half her left arm and an extra bone in her right leg, making it almost impossible, and quite painful, to bend.
Personal object (only one): Her staff. This is used to help her walk, it is not a weapon.
Why are you joining the experiment? Cindy thinks it'll give her some more... erm... social training and plus, it gets a bit boring training for 4 hours a day.

Where the lonely ones roam.
Edited By Penami on 7/23/2020 at 3:38 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/25/2020 at 12:27 AM Post #76
I know i left but now....well, its been so quiet lately i actually have time to focus more on this so can i rejoin (with a different character, I do not like Jax very much in any of his ages XP)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/25/2020 at 10:09 AM Post #77
sure, just fill up the form for new character ^-^
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/25/2020 at 11:55 AM Post #78
In game name: Orcastration
Character name: Nicote Marker
Nickname if there is one: do NOT call him Nic.
Picture (or description): *runs to find photo* the left eye is green the riht eye is blue and he has silver earrings, they're just hard to see. And black hair and clothing. He also wears a brace on his left knee.https://www.instagram.com/p/CCfMewsB6LA/?igshid=1hn1eoovliqgw

Personality: Hes not very social but if you starting chatting him up with things connected to STEAM, animals, or cooking he turns into s verbal fright train. Hes a little unconventional and has a shed time trusting people.
Personal object (only one): Does his half wrench half screwdriver work? If not he'll go with his flask. Becuase this guy has a pomogranate juice addiction.
Why are you joining the experiment? Well it's not like he has much to do nowadays.....and he wants one last "exciting and onteresting" thign to do before he gets shoved into the chaos of his family's buisness-ficuzed lfiestyle
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.