Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/1/2018 at 9:45 PM Post #61

"Vitani"

The Vixen flicked her ear to the door as they entered giving a slight nod as she dug around in some crates for a while before emerging with a bottle of rum in her mouth Already drinking a fair bit before placing it on the cluttered counter. " Aye he had another party to attend" she said sarcastically as Iria spoke but her ears caught a new voice in the room as their babysitter entered the little shop.

Vitani turned her head stealing a glance at the Ryori's leg in search of their Guild mark, " Oi, what does the Big kitten want?" she asked bluntly taking another swig before looking directly at the Ryori

Owen | NPC | Shop Keeper | The Rusty Lock

Owen seemed a little uneasy as the little lobby got a bit more crowded, and Vitani turned his work station into a bar. However, he kept quiet cleaning her tools before the Ryori entered without a trace, Vitani even throwing her no nonsense attitude. He was not sure what had happened today ,but the little vixen seemed a bit bent out of shape. none the less he kept to work behind the counter only taking a moment to motion that Gavin could dump his satchels wherever he pleased

Threads: 345
Posted: 8/1/2018 at 9:46 PM Post #62
((OOC I did it again -.-))
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/1/2018 at 10:18 PM Post #63

The Ryori, noticed Vitani looking at her legs and lifted one of them to show a emblem pinned to the bandages wrapped around her legs "I make a living off helping criminals and and other lowlifes, smuggling people in and out of the city, fencing off stolen goods, stealing from pompous rich people" She answered , shrugging "So... What did you do to warrant the help of someone like me?"

Edited By Stormfoot on 8/1/2018 at 10:19 PM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/2/2018 at 8:28 PM Post #64

"Gavin du Loch de Hallenbreich"

Gavin acknowledged the shop keeper's, recommendation, shaking his head gently in a negative fashion so as not to shake the water of his scly hide all over the wares of the shop. "Kinda ye ta c'nsider me laddo, but I've a moind ta held'em til yon bonnie ryo shews oop." He replied to Owen.

While they hadn't long to wait, Gavin too wished to enjoy a little festive celebrating as well. So turning to Vitani, he sidled up along side her to get a swig. "Care'n ta share yer drop an warm the cheeill outtn' me bones lass?"

While he waited for Vitani to pour or not, he hazarded a look towards Iria. Her shadow friends had proven most helpful and he was grateful she lent them to he and Midnight; who was still astride his back. He shuddered a little at the semi-thought of her bleeding to death astride his back. Then did his level best to put it to the furthest back corner of his mind.

"Ah can't thank yew nuff fer the loan o' yer wee fraends, Iria. Twas comfy knewin' twere thair."

About that time he noticed the stranger materializing from the shadows among them. He sat in silence, listening to her while's, then carefully examining the guild badge she sported on the bandages.

"Ah, tink we're bitter off, gettin' er wee goodie bags back inta de sefty o' yon guild, faerst." He spoke softly, yet loud enough for the room to hear. Then he inquired. "An', whot shall we be a callin' ye lass?."
Edited By Harleyc on 8/2/2018 at 8:30 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/9/2018 at 7:56 PM Post #65

The Ryori paused for a moment "You can call me Inferno" She answered, now looking over at Gavin "And, I can help you get to the guild too, usually you'd have to pay, but i'll just have Fir pay for it this time"
Edited By Stormfoot on 8/11/2018 at 5:40 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.