Forum Index > Roleplaying > Of Adventures and Danger
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 9:46 PM Post #21

Iria looked at Gavin worriedly. The little Rikki was still a bit weakened and wasn't in the best shape to fight again if they were to encounter any enemies.

"Um Gavin? Would you mind if I went with you? I want to make sure Midnight makes it back alright, besides I doubt you would be able to successfully defeat and outrun any dangers you might encounter alone with an injured Ferrikki on your back." She stated truthfully."If anything happens and we run into more trouble than we can handle I can send a shadow to inform the others."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 10:23 PM Post #22

"Vitani"

Vitani Turned as she realized they all wouldent be taking the same way back. she watched silently from the treeline. She was not really kin on the Idea and she knew brute would fuss about it tomorrow as well, but that was the Lieutenant's choice now. " Oi! I don't agree with it... but keep safe" she said Before leaving the others trotting into the patch of forest that separated the brook from the road.

"That goes to the rest of you too, members are dropping like flies and I'm thinking it's not a coincidence anymore"

Brute's Words echoed in her head, their causalities had been spiked recently stressing Lil Bell out.... both mentally and with keeping the books in order. Not to mention the other adventures were a bit uneasy about the harder jobs, and this loss would only make that worse. She slowed her pace as she reached the Road knowing Brute would catch up soon.

Edited By Katelynn4545 on 6/21/2018 at 9:13 PM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 7:17 AM Post #23

"Gavin du Loch de Hallenbreich"

"Aye Brute. Nevar ah mind dat tis an occapational hazaerd, ye ken." He reminded his superior. That didn't change the fact that they lost their leaders and the newest recruit in this dodgy little job they took; which only served to emphasize Fir's point. Still Gavin was confident enough inhis own ability to see out this last leg of the job. Vitani's disapproval echoed some of the thoughts recklessly bouncing around in the kelaperie's own noggin. It wasn't a good idea, but it was safer than all of them walking back into the city with Brute's presence their to broadcast which specific guild was likely involved in a heist within the city walls; albeit not in their burrough. He had a mind to say something to Vitani, but decided rather to nod his head, expecting that she would understand the unspoken words it bellied. He watched the vixen start moving out, until Iria started scratching about his hooves. He lowered his head levelwith his shoulders to listen to the spectral cat express her distaste at Gavin's seemingly reckless gamble. He was already shaking his head no at her before finishing everything she had tosay. He explained his reasoning to her and Brute, hoping it would be sensible to them. "If'n I take ye, Iria. Twill put us in much mewr daenger. We could'na gett'n oot the catacoombs an' nay be noticed as t'ree sets o' seelaystie. Ah'm hopin' ah sounded nuff loike a qitaeerie ta fool'em. Boot, de stink o' rikki er a might deestin't. Le's nay foorget dey're still rare, as am Oi ahs o' Seea Uneecaern. If Oi'ma caught, tis moore value en sellin' oos two, den slayin' us as we aere! An' ye knoow merchants, eh? Dey value gettin' back dere own goods an' a hefty bag o' shillin' o'er leavin' courpses to 'splain oot ta de law." He winked at the ryori mage when he finished.

Hopefully, Gavin's explanation would seem sensible to Rowan also at the debrief. By splitting up, they aren't acting like members of the standard adventurer guilds, drawing attention away from their clan. The thieves guild would be hard put to pursue the booty collected, on account of the high visibility provided by traveling via waterway. The assassin's guild wouldn't pursue them at the moment, little to no purse of value for the hit. And should Gavin and Midnight be caught by the guard, at least five or six of the adventuring guild and treasure hunting squads would be bidding for them at the slave auction. Because it's simply good business for all of them to help one another maintain anonymity in such a delicate situation."Hoo aboot yew Midna? Ye re'ddy fer dis bonnie wee ride?" He asked over his shoulder to Midnight.
Edited By Harleyc on 6/20/2018 at 7:21 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 9:16 AM Post #24
"...... Yeah.... Ready for more of a rest..." Midnight said and yawned. She stayed still and laid down. She was used to occasional transport but now she longed for her soft warm bed. She closed her eyes. She had to go through a lot in the short time and she needed time to recover. She frowned. They had failed the mission...
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 6:25 PM Post #25

Brute quickly caught up to Vitani, his paws splashing against the wet ground. He stopped to look over his shoulder and see if Iria was following "Iria, hurry up and finish your conversation or you'll be walking home alone" He turned his attention back on the road, starting to pick up his pace
Edited By Stormfoot on 6/21/2018 at 4:11 AM.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 3:54 PM Post #26

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iria nodded in understanding."At least let me send a couple of shadows with you. They don't have a scent and don't leave trails. I can command them to follow your orders and report back if anything goes wrong."

Iria nodded and called back. "I'll be just a second! You can go ahead, i'll catch up."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 9:23 PM Post #27

"Vitani"

The vixen Watched as carts passed by entering Horologium's gates, the wheels splashing more water onto her fur as they went on their way. She shook the rain from her fur happy it was at least cleaner than what she had been in today even the muddy water from the carts was appreciated washing the sewage particles from her coat.

She caught the sound of Brute's big paws splashing forward and picked up her pace to match his once he was almost beside her. she stayed silent for a good while before speaking her mind in a apologetic tone " I'll call it off next time....." her gaze stayed on the gates as she spoke and kept pace with the large Vul

Edited By Katelynn4545 on 7/1/2018 at 11:07 PM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 3:54 PM Post #28

"Gavin du Loch de Hallenbreich"

Gavin winked back at Midnight's comment to rest. "Keepin' ye'sel' midst me kelp, an ye' ken rest a' de way hoome." He reassured her. When he looked back to Iria and heard her offer he smiled a wee bit. "Aye, twill he'p alot. Ye'll have me t'anks wi' them in me shadow fer suppoort. Tis mooch obliged, ye ken." He told the mage, willing to take her assistance, and to help ease her conscience. It took time to summon beasts, be they shadow or light, clearly the time made Brute a little nervous, the way he called back at the ryori.

"Aye, away wi' ye ya bonnie Brute. Can' ye see she's caastin' a spaell?" He sassed the Vulnyx a little. Once Iria was finished he gave her a nod and could sense that Midnight's easy, steady breathing meant she was at least at rest. He bucked back out of the shallows and began toward the waterway.

"We'll see yea soon." He tweaked, then shuffled off!
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 4:29 PM Post #29

Iria looked back one more time at the two sylesties before following Brute and disappearing into the darkening woods.

When Iria caught up to Brute and Vitani she trotted up to the big vulnyx and whispered, "I'm so sorry. I know I was supposed to keep an eye on them, but my scout didn't get back to me in time. I'll personally make sure Walter and Scheherazade will sleep peacefully in their eternal sleep but also fight along side us in spirit, almost like when they were living."
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 6/27/2018 at 9:41 AM Post #30
[Note: I'm sorry for not replying sooner, I lost my internet for a few days and it threw me off, I'll try replying sooner next time]

Brute listened in silence, only speaking up after a few minutes of walking "I can see the old windmill from here, which means the gate isn't to far away" He was looking at a run down windmill that barely reached above the trees, climbing vines covered a good portion of the building "I'm surprised it's still standing after all these years..." he mumbled, his ears folded back

Horologium is surrounded by large stone walls which where built after the guild was founded, surrounding these walls are dense forests that go on for miles. To get into the city you have to go through one of the four gates, however most of time only the gate to the south is open, the others are kept locked
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.