Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Leviathan Academy (Rp)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 7:55 PM Post #11
Aelin sighed. Purple Guy... first, I sort of figured out a new power earlier this week..." She wanted to tell him, but had no idea how he would react. It's... well, you know a lot of Dark Elves like me can do necromancy?" she sighed again. Then, deciding it would be easier to show him, she closed her eyes and reached out to the Ghost. After several moments of concentration, she touched something solid.

His arm. Then he was gone, just as purple-y and un-solid-y as before.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:00 PM Post #12
(Ping list too?I may be a bit inactive over the summer due to my life)

Desdemona looked up from her book across the hall(Right i guess).She sighed and went back to ready,why do even dead guys have to be so hot?(I'm editing her to crush on a lot of people)

Blue looked up from his scarf,My Dads didn't say it'd be this big,or full of people,or noisy.He looked at his small slip of paper.Have fun!Make some friends!And don't forget to be happy!the last part was scrawled in blue pen.the halls were huge.he slid into his scarf.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:04 PM Post #13
"Wait..." He tried to warm her, even attempting to back away from her though she still managed to touch his arm. He flinched, the purple skin forming again with the twisted cuts and breaks it had when he died. The pain, oh god the pain returned. The pain that haunted him for all those years returned in that split second. H-he even thought he could hear their voices. Desperate he backed away from her, soulless eyes wide with fear before they narrowed in a look of pure hatred. How could she think that was alright?! Sure no one knew of his past but still, that gave no right to go digging it up. "What did you do that for?!" He snapped to hide the fact that he was shaking.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:09 PM Post #14
"I didn't think that would happen!" Aelin gasped. The world began to darken. She thought, That took mor out of me than I expected... Then: That was interesting... Then: Today wasn't supposed to have me fai... Then the world faded into shadow around her.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:14 PM Post #15
(Could you add her crushes to her form please?)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:24 PM Post #16
"Aelin?! ******!" Now what?! He wasn't able to pick her up after all, and it wasn't really right to leave her there. When a boy in a bright red cape walked past he stopped them. "You watch her while I go get the nurse. Let anything happen to her and I swear me haunting you will be the least of your worries." With that he rushed off to find the nurse. It was sometime later that he returned with the pixie in tow.
"Really? This is what you were all worked up about William? She's just used too much magic is all. Nothing a little fairy powder won't fix." With that the pink pixie took out a bottle and sprinkled the magic powder on the elf. "Good as new, and please next time reframe from using such harsh language towards me. If it happens again I'll have to tell Ms. Rachel." After saying this the pixie fluttered off. William gave a sigh of relief before turning to the boy.
"Thanks kid, I owe you." He said taking a seat on the bench again.
"You're welcome?" Red answered in a confused tone as she turned to leave. That was strange...
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:28 PM Post #17
"What..." Aelin focused on the purple ghost. "William... Oh gods, I'm..." she trailed off. What was she supposed to say? Sorry? I didn't mean to? Oops? Nothing seemed to fit. She caught his eye and gave him a look that said everything she didn't have words for. Then she used the few drops of magic the fairy dust had given her and winnowed away to her room. Only when she had checked the door and drawn the curtains did she lie down on her bed and cry.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:38 PM Post #18
"Aelin wait!" He said grasping for her hand though missed it. "Damn it!" He hadn't meant to be so harsh, she had just been trying to help after all. No one could have known what the effect of necromancy would have been on him. Hell he wasn't even sure he had a physical body anymore. After spending all those years rotting it was surprising to see his physical arm again. But he couldn't leave it at that. Standing again he slowly made his way up to her dorm room. Hopefully she would be there if she wasn't any place else. After a moment of standing there he raised his hand to knock though his hand phased through the door. Great... "Arlin look I'm sorry for snapping, I-I just didn't want to relive my past...I should have said something about it sooner."
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:42 PM Post #19
Aelin lifted her head to the ghost. Her voice was shaky as she said, "Look, I'm sorry. Truly." She sighed. Can you forgive me?"
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 8:47 PM Post #20
"If anyone was to blame it was me for not saying anything." William answered pulling his hand back through the door. "And yes I can forgive you. Just warn me next time, alright? "
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.